Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Georgiaxxx / Cristinax Romanian disaster - warning  (Read 2757 times)

4 review(s) for xCristina (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline beachtest

External Link/Members Only
has a recent name change from Georgiaxxx to Cristinax

It was a TOFTT visit and this is a warning to all.

Warning signs:

Dressed like she woke up out of bed
Cold as ice
doesn't offer anything, in fact, advertises a limited service for the money.

Her 'you want 30 mins?'
Me: 'i'll take 30 mins and cum twice'
Her: 'doesn't matter time, no cum twice in 30 minutes'.
Me: 'so why do you charge for the time of 30 mins?'
Her: just sneers and throws her hands up.

I left in 5 mins. She clearly doesn't want to be there. The movies on her gallery will fool you in as they are of her doing OWO. She won't even give you OW.

J4SON

Congratulations mate  :sarcastic:

But why did you book a Romanian bi@ch?

Well that's what you are getting for your hard earned.

They are qualified thieves in this punting trade waiting to grab your money.

I'm sorry you had a bad punt, next time check to see if she's not Romanian then book.

Tim20

Offline pumps

Tim20

I wouldn't even swipe that on Tinder 😆

Offline iPad3

I'm sorry you had a bad punt, next time check to see if she's not Romanian then book.

All this from a 10 post wonder who bleats about Romanians in virtually every single post, change the record mate, you get good ones and shit ones, if you've been punting for more than 2 years how about sharing some positives with us instead of whining about the shit ones!!??!!

Offline The_Don

All this from a 10 post wonder who bleats about Romanians in virtually every single post, change the record mate, you get good ones and shit ones, if you've been punting for more than 2 years how about sharing some positives with us instead of whining about the shit ones!!??!!

+1

vw

Imagine hos review was his only experience with a woman. Also imagine the wise one has been banned before.

LL

So she doesn't allow 2 cums in 30 minutes. Big fucking deal. This is the policy of many, many ladies including highly-rated girls. I would even say it's the majority of girls in this price-bracket. Nothing to do with her being Romanian. If this cum-twice aspect is important why go to visit a girl who mentions nothing about it on her profile?  :wackogirl:

Offline beachtest

So she doesn't allow 2 cums in 30 minutes. Big fucking deal. This is the policy of many, many ladies including highly-rated girls. I would even say it's the majority of girls in this price-bracket. Nothing to do with her being Romanian. If this cum-twice aspect is important why go to visit a girl who mentions nothing about it on her profile?  :wackogirl:

because you pay for the time. You don't pay for the 'pops'. Maybe I am ignorant but If you book 1h, to me, you should be able to at least try for whatever your goal is in that hour. Nobody will go over 3 times so it's no big deal.
It's only a big deal if you pop quickly and still have time on the clock.

vw

because you pay for the time. You don't pay for the 'pops'. Maybe I am ignorant but If you book 1h, to me, you should be able to at least try for whatever your goal is in that hour. Nobody will go over 3 times so it's no big deal.
It's only a big deal if you pop quickly and still have time on the clock.
An hour is a different beast, 1 pop is pretty standard across the world for 1/2 hours.  :These advertising platforms like AW don't allow advertising per pop maybe they should to stop the confusion of the 30 second poppers.

kentpunterryan

Thanks Beachtest, I was thinking about seeing her when she is in London, just something about her that I liked the look of, not every ones cup of tea I know but you saved me a wasted trip and despite what anyone says that`s one of the best things about this site, it warns others about a shit service, well done for walking away, it`s something I need to learn to do now and again

J4SON

I bet your mum is a Romanian, and that's what you're here for. I would pay any amount of money to see your mum and I'll put a review here.

J4SON

Imagine hos review was his only experience with a woman. Also imagine the wise one has been banned before.

You've Romanian roots mate, you don't know about, go ask your family,
because they were immigrants. It's in the blood. So don't come here and defend them cos you're one yourself. And get out of my cuntry b4 I post another review of you ppl.

vw

You've Romanian roots mate, you don't know about, go ask your family,
because they were immigrants. It's in the blood. So don't come here and defend them cos you're one yourself. And get out of my cuntry b4 I post another review of you ppl.
Enjoy the rest of your time here, it won't be long till your in the pile of trash profiles where you belong !

J4SON

Enjoy the rest of your time here, it won't be long till your in the pile of trash profiles where you belong !

Well you belong to Romania, so go there

vw

Well you belong to Romania, so go there
You belong nowhere, will have fun skimming your pocket money bank card !

James999

out of my cuntry b4 I post another review of you ppl.

Let me guess, you're either

A. A pro$$ie with lots of time on her hands pretending to be a punter
B. A schoolboy
C. Someone with learning difficluties

Offline beachtest

An hour is a different beast, 1 pop is pretty standard across the world for 1/2 hours.  :These advertising platforms like AW don't allow advertising per pop maybe they should to stop the confusion of the 30 second poppers.

I don't agree with this at all. nor for one thing to be advertised (time) and it to mean something else (pops). Girls have every ability to state the number of pops on their profile. Otherwise every single PM will be
are you the girl/do you really offer all services/do i pay for the time or pops/have you ever been a man/are you human/your video shows you owo. do you really offer this. It just gets silly!

I'm also illustrating this point as the girl is a con with videos showing owo and but not offering it.

vw

I'm also illustrating this point as the girl is a con with videos showing owo and but not offering it.
Her profile doesn't say OWO anywhere is not ticked maybe reading would help !

Offline beachtest

You don't see the point of the conflicting messages the girl gives do you?
This thread shouldn't be so pedantically long.

vw

You don't see the point of the conflicting messages the girl gives do you?
This thread shouldn't be so pedantically long.
Luckily the troll got banned, I would never consider a video as a subliminal message on whats on offer, I always read the menu.  1/2 hours are a mine field and more often than not a 1 pop is all that's on offer, would be nice to be told in advance before booking though so get you on that point.  A girl from Midlands got complaint on here about the number of pops, she was quite proactive and put the whole damn menu on in terms of exact things included in the shorter goes.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yet another £80 an hour Romanian scumbag who hates her job ----------- no sympathy from me.    :bomb: :bomb:

ramrodronnie

I appreciate that there are a lot of Romanian WGs who give a crap service, and many of them have got themselves a bad name through thieving etc. But in all fairness J4SON I've seen a few Romanian girls this year. Out of all of them that I have seen, I personally have only had 2 disappointments. One was not all that in the looks department, she was texting a lot, and she rushed me along to get the next punter in. And the other was a B&S, but I still got a good shag though, and she was still slim, and quite fit, but very mechanical, so I Reviewed her on this site as a Negative. But I've seen a few others since them, mostly in Colchester, and I've had some nice shags with all of them, and they didn't nick anything from me. We tend to slag the Romanian WGs off, but there are WGs from other countries who are just as bad, I went to see a spanish WG on the Romford Road in a seedy hotel (was unaware it was seedy until I walked in) She was in this small room, couldn't swing a cat, just enough room for a bed and a chair, and small dressing table. There was a bathroom, in which her friend was getting fucked in while I was there. Well she quickly took my dosh, she was definitely rushing me. saying her mate was in the bathroom with one of her regulars, (like that was my problem??) We quickly stripped off, me trying to get sensual with her, but she was hurrying things along. I started fucking her in mish, but then she said quick cum in my mouth, so I unloaded in her pretty gob. She then quickly went and spat into a litter bin in the bedroom, she got me to dress quickly, then shoved me out of the door. I reckon I was there all of 20 minutes, which cost me £70 if my memory serves, as it was quite some time ago. Anyway it just goes to show that there are shit WGs from all nationalities, albeit, yes I know Romanian girls have got themselves the worst name. I think that It's Always best to look thoroughly on this site before going to see any WG whether it be a girl from Romania, or anywhere else IMO.   :hi:

Offline Turtle1

Because you're paying for the time. End of, or they should say it's a cum once service.

LL

Because you're paying for the time. End of, or they should say it's a cum once service.
End of?
There I was thinking this is a discussion forum. The turtle has spoken!

vw

End of?
There I was thinking this is a discussion forum. The turtle has spoken!
+1

Wasn't there a discussion n the Cunts thread about people in general that say that

Offline The_Don

IMO, its best to confirm what on offer before travelling and again before handing over money.

Most of my punts (time wise) are for an hour. I've had been told 1 or 2 and unlimited cums. Some I stayed others I walled on!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 11:45:49 am by The_Don »

Offline ThighRider

I've not knowingly been with a Ro WG yet, but in relation to 'thieving' etc, leave your wallet/keys at home/work (wherever) and just take your cash and punting phone.