Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Becoming familiar at hotels  (Read 1551 times)

Offline Dingo1

In Oxford there seems to be two very popular hotels with working girls.  The problem is they are there a day or two and don't return for weeks/months or ever but as a punter I have to return over and over.  I'm not one to worry about having to walk into a hotel for a meet, in some ways it's quite a thrill walking passed normal people and workers knowing I'm (hopefully) about to get my rocks off in the filthiest of ways. 

So I was wondering has anyone ever been approached by staff because there continued presense gets noticed.  Although girls asks for discretion it's not always as easy as head down and walk past.

Offline GreyDave

Have been to quite a few chain types over years and some times the staff are well aware and ask "how was she ? she asked for more towels.." to the crappy looks and comment from one I know where your going sir and the managment will be informed we have cctv :D :D :D knob head. Have yet to have a close encounter with Managment :cool: :cool:
But a few flats and houses I have been to the neigbours have come out and told me they had noted my car reg :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: often get to use bosses old Jag or the white van so no worries there :D

Offline threechilliman

I would have thought familiarity would have made it easier. A quick hello and then head fir the crime scene!

tcm

vw

Very friendly with the local HI via social media for work, daily contact good job my face isn't on there.  Usually spend the day checking out about 11pm though so looks like I'm a love rat rather than a punter.

Offline charger70

I seem to use hotels for such activities, and some times, as far as possible, link it to work requirements also. But my point/ question is, if I have booked and paid for  a room with two people, is it any of the hotels business what I get up to? I can see it is somewhat different, if a WG takes a room, and has a succession of punters through all day long, but little old me and one girl? FFS?

Offline Sonny Crockett

I've luckily never had the problem of being stopped by staff whenever I did a hotel punt.

Offline cueball

I've luckily never had the problem of being stopped by staff whenever I did a hotel punt.

I too have never had any bother at hotels, I think the trick is to walk in confident and don't have a sheepish look on your face, it's the look on your face add how you act that sets people's alarm bells ringing.

Walk in like you're a guest and you know where you're going

Ben4454

I was once grilled by the receptionist at a hotel because I had stayed there twice in two weeks.

She said to me : ''I noticed you have been staying with us a lot why is that ? Problems at home?

I would of said something to her but I feel her manager had pressured her to say it so I let it go.

SuitedandBooted

There is definitely one hotel off High St Ken that I steer clear off. It's just too obvious now. Esp in the evenings with a few dodgy looking men loitering sheepishly just before the hour tolls.

Offline Moresomes

Years ago I used to think I was dead clever by striding through reception talking into a switched off mobile in the hope of escaping attention, while desperately looking for the lifts.
 Since then I`ve realised that I couldn`t have been be more obvious if I`d been wearing a high viz jacket with " Punter in transit " on the back.   :blush:   :blush:

Offline KentAde

One hotel I use in Central London know me by name now! I couldn't give a shit....they never ask any questions, but must be amazed how many 'partners' I have!  :cool:

Offline Donnie69

I've been going to the same hotel with WGs for years. They do recognize me, especially as I've now got Gold membership of the loyalty scheme.

I've never had any problems, despite sometimes being with two young women!

Offline Dingo1

obvious if I`d been wearing a high viz jacket with " Punter in transit " on the back.   :blush:   :blush:

That is funny!!

I've not been noticed as yet but as its a big hotel I don't think I've ever seen the same receptionist twice anyway

Offline Thepacifist

There's a certain hotel in the South of Kensington which I'm sure the Doorman must recognise me.. Went the other day, the lift took what seemed an eternity. I thought someone would tap me on the shoulder and say OI! But no, not yet.. Never been stopped or confronted in the many hotels that I've been too. Hopefully this continues.  :hi:

Offline AnthG

Checking in is no problem for me. The only thing I am worried about with hotels is checkout time.

They always ask "you are supposed to be here overnight, is everything ok".

I just would like to say in response "I only needed the room for an hour". Or even "I meet my girlfriend for an hour once per month". or words to the effect of making it clear of what I wanted the room for. (I think saying that is less offensive than I am a punter and book girls to see me here)

The worry is if it results in me getting treat worse the next time I check-in at that hotel or not.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 02:04:00 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

vw

I just would like to say in response "I only needed the room for an hour". Or even "I meet my girlfriend for an hour once per month". or words to the effect of making it clear of what I wanted the room for.
An affair maybe, then again never stay an hour.