Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Sophie  (Read 2721 times)

21 review(s) for scottish.sophie (19 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Game of scones

Round 2 of the hoorfest took me to the northwest of the city Maryhill to be precise where plan c was implemented. After a day of miscommunication no contact and some hollering down the phone got sorted out with Sophie 50 quid for 30 mins her standard al inclusive rate .Comms were good awork email then a few txts addy passed on and time agreed.Arrived bang on time and she txted me the first floor tenement number decent area plenty parking .Sophie opened the door resplendent in a black dress high heels lookin absolutely stunning. Had me thinking a fellow contributer on here described her as bordering on munter for feks sake this lady is more model than munter .
Shown into bedroom which was lovely clean and smelt beautiful and offered a shower and a drink took the shower and dried off with a smashing fluffy towel.Back in the room and Sophie has removed the dress to reveal her pert Titties with big nips to hang your jacket on.Had a nice wee nibble on them and she very tenderly kissed me.
Lay on the bed to be given a very teasing tickling bbj with a wee tait of rimming had me fuckin bursting to Cum so I asked can I Cum in your mouth which she refused but my face is fine got up stood over her and painted her gorgeous face with a fine feckin load it was everywhere face tits stockinged thighs shoes carpet bedlinen for which I profusely aplogised. She took it all in her stride cleaning herself and then furniture. 15 mins left and always a dude to get his moneysworth I initiated round 2 lay back on the spunkmat sorry bed to be joined by the willing Sophie who gave me some more lovely head .Hard again in a few minutes always been a wee talent of mine even in my advancing years multiple pops is effortless especially with this big doll hanging of ma boaby.Safety jacket applied then inserted aforementioned boaby into paradise lovely wee mish ride had me blowing another fair load into the bag.
Offered another shower with a fresh fluffy towel this was defo prada at primark prices.
Out bang on 30 mins one happy chappy would I return? Do bears shit in the woods🐻
P's wee bonus ball turned the telly on when I got home just in time to watch that big munter Sharapova 🎾

JazzMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What age is she realty?
It say 29.99.
Which a lot of ladies get stuck at.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 04:15:05 pm by JazzMan »

Offline mr small

Think 29 could be accurate, certainly no more than 2-3 years out
 :hi:

bigbell

ive had a few glances at her, but i work a fair bit in the maryhill rd so need to be bit careful

is it nearer st georges x,tesco or at the top end, any help would be appreciated

RandyF

Had me thinking a fellow contributer on here described her as bordering on munter for feks sake this lady is more model than munter .

Just for a quick comparison, if we put 6'1" blonde, athletic, blue eyed model Maria Sharapova as a clear cut 10/10.

Where'd model Sophie rank?  And Horny Evacuate?

DG

ive had a few glances at her, but i work a fair bit in the maryhill rd so need to be bit careful

is it nearer st georges x,tesco or at the top end, any help would be appreciated

Assuming it's the same flat, it's actually Summerston, off Maryhill Road, just as you come off the dual carriageway from Bearsden.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I've pondered on her profile a fee times but after previous reviews I have never visited.

This has made my mind up. She's my next punt!

DG

I've pondered on her profile a fee times but after previous reviews I have never visited.

This has made my mind up. She's my next punt!

She's definitely worth £50. My first visit was an hour but I felt half an hour was enough. Does everything I like and looks good. She was a bit quiet the first time but it was much more comfortable when I went back. You'll enjoy mate.

RandyF

She's definitely worth £50. My first visit was an hour but I felt half an hour was enough. Does everything I like and looks good. She was a bit quiet the first time but it was much more comfortable when I went back. You'll enjoy mate.

She's one of the few models/hoors who's has her pricing spot on.  She's not just slapped the bog standard 70/120 on the profile.

£50 is a fair decent price, for what's on offer.  It's no bargain though.

DG

She's one of the few models/hoors who's has her pricing spot on.  She's not just slapped the bog standard 70/120 on the profile.

£50 is a fair decent price, for what's on offer.  It's no bargain though.

You never cease to amaze me where this girl is concerned. I'm inclined to pay the £50 for you just to see if you change your  mind; don't worry I won't be watching  :hi:

bensonhedges20

seen her a couple years back in the swallow or pond hotel (gt western rd). She was fine in the looks dept

bigbell

Assuming it's the same flat, it's actually Summerston, off Maryhill Road, just as you come off the dual carriageway from Bearsden.

well thats me oot,, too close

Offline auldie63

well thats me oot,, too close
Just wait about a fortnight then you can wear a mask when you go.

Offline dougal

I don't drive mate what's the closest train/subway station?

bigbell

Just wait about a fortnight then you can wear a mask when you go.

if only that easy,

my mates drink in the 1st and last

mavgoose

if only that easy,

my mates drink in the 1st and last

I believe it's quite close to there.
I arranged to see her , once. But had to cancel for a genuine reason.
And the postcode was pretty close to there.