Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BrunetteBarbieBrooke / Leeds  (Read 1549 times)

43 review(s) for Brooke Riviera (34 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

theGOAT

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking: 2 hours for £220. I was up in Leeds on business so was interested in an Outcall at my hotel.
Comms by email, then text after sending her an AW booking.
She drove from York(where she is post grad student) to Leeds to see me and went back to her hometown of Sunderland afterwards. She arrived bang on time.

The Girl:
Profile photos are fairly accurate.  Maybe a dress size bigger than I was expecting, but with those huge tits a girl needs a good frame to hang them on.
Her hair has extensions and had hairspray in so kind of spoilt my plan to brush her hair (shame as I told her in advance I wanted to do that).
Her tits are clearly her stand out feature.  I am not a great lover of big tits but hers are nice and heavy and hang well.

Services Received: FK, Fingering, OWO/DT, Spanking on her, RO, Anal Play on me, Tit Wank, Covered pussy sex, Chat.
Services Refused: Anal Play on her, Facial.  These are mentioned on her AW Profile as Likes.

Meet:
Comms were excellent and she arrived on time with a bag of tricks (toys and outfits)
We started chatting and she is very friendly. After about 10 mins I had to ask her to take a pause so I could kiss her for the first time!
She took a shower and came back dressed in lingerie which was nice.
I started by trying hairbrushing as mentioned above, then spanking in doggy position on a chair. She can take spanking pretty hard and taught me to do it lower on the bum / thighs.
We chatted some more on the bed with wine. She is an avid Sunderland football fan. Studying a weird subject at York Uni. She taught me some of the differences between Sunderland and Newcastle folk eg. Makem and Takem!! She got hot and said she could tell I was a Southerner as I had the heating on. ETC ETC.  I reckon that we talked for half the 2 hour meet, and only had sex for one hour.  I didn't mind as I was on business and appreciated the company but if you book her for 1 hour and just want sex maybe take a gag  :D
I had bought a box of cream cakes so we ate them off eachother - her off my cock and me off her pussy and tits.
Plenty of OWO and DT - she can take it pretty deep.
She said she didn't want anything up her bum which was a little disappointing as I like to finger at min and she had brought an anal toy - plastic beads thing - so we used that on me instead.
I only came once during her famous titwank at the end.  I'd have liked to cum over tits and face, but she said no to Facial which was another slight disappointment.

POSITIVES:

- Good comms, willing to travel far, on time
- Very friendly and good company
- Great spanking DT and Titwank
- VFM for 2 hours

NEGATIVES:
- Profile a little misleading, she should update it.

Cheers!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 02:24:37 pm by theGOAT »

Offline bigfeka

got a booking barbie brooke tonite so want to play with those tits of hers :D

Offline Bangers and Gash

Christ! Half the booking spent talking!! ...... well I guess it's your money.

:thumbsdown:

theGOAT

Christ! Half the booking spent talking!! ...... well I guess it's your money.

:thumbsdown:
She charges £180 for 1 hour and £220 for 2 hours outcall so seemed silly not to book 2 hours.

As I said above, I was on business and happy for the company.  Of course the chat and sex were interlaced.  I cant fuck for 2 hours solid anyway  :lol: :lol:

Cheers!  :drinks: :drinks:

yorkshire123

Thanks for the review, she sounds a game girl & I do like a nice pair of man pillows to rest my weary head on  :hi:
Best not to let on who I am though  :D (not that I would)

Offline Bangers and Gash

She charges £180 for 1 hour and £220 for 2 hours outcall so seemed silly not to book 2 hours.

As I said above, I was on business and happy for the company.  Of course the chat and sex were interlaced.  I cant fuck for 2 hours solid anyway 

Fair play to you.  :hi:

She does have a great set of bangers, so I might stick her on my Christmas list.  ;)

yorkshire123

Fair play to you.  :hi:

She does have a great set of bangers, so I might stick her on my Christmas list.  ;)

Santa will never fit her down the chimney  ;)
Before she takes offence (again) I'm talking about her tits not her belly.

BrunetteBarbieBrooke

Santa will never fit her down the chimney  ;)
Before she takes offence (again) I'm talking about her tits not her belly.

You're a cheeky bugger you lol. Santa wouldn't know what to do with my boobs think he'll just eat his mince pie and drink his whiskey instead haha x

Offline toon972

You're a cheeky bugger you lol. Santa wouldn't know what to do with my boobs think he'll just eat his mince pie and drink his whiskey instead haha x

You do not do anal or cim,so what is your PSE?

squeezebox

Yes but...

Why is Santa's sack so full?
Because he only comes once a year!  :hi:

theGOAT

You'd better not get talking to Santa or he'll never get to finish delivering his presents by the morning!  :lol:

Bet Big Sam looks good in a Santa suit, and wouldn't mind you sitting on his knee and being one of his little helpers!

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline GDYork

On her profile it says new in Leeds & yet the location at the bottom of the page says Newcastle?

Offline dubs

As I said above, I was on business and happy for the company.  Of course the chat and sex were interlaced.  I cant fuck for 2 hours solid anyway  :lol: :lol:

Cheers!  :drinks: :drinks:

Looks like that has been changed to £100 & £200 now which sounds good for a girl with so many positives.

PG is a bit expensive at 6 credits, has anyone subscribed and can tell me if there's a face pic in there?

Offline stevedave

On her profile it says new in Leeds & yet the location at the bottom of the page says Newcastle?

I think she is available in Newcastle tomorrow so has probably changed it for search purposes. She is working in Leeds a couple of days a week at the moment.

Offline Capt. Hook

I think she is available in Newcastle tomorrow so has probably changed it for search purposes. She is working in Leeds a couple of days a week at the moment.
I think her rate is lower to reflect Newcastle/Leeds differential. I've looked at private gallery. No face pictures. Many pictures are simulate selfie pose in front of mirror, with a bit of an obsession to avoid showing quantum of tattoos she has on her arms.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I think her rate is lower to reflect Newcastle/Leeds differential. I've looked at private gallery. No face pictures. Many pictures are simulate selfie pose in front of mirror, with a bit of an obsession to avoid showing quantum of tattoos she has on her arms.
Fair play if she doesn't want to show her face, but she could at least get her tits out in more than one photo.