Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Butter Wouldn't Melt  (Read 1773 times)

13 review(s) for Newgirl2015 (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

tuanjim

I had a great 90 minutes with this sexy, and sex-hungry, MILF. Here's her link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After reading her reviews, I got in touch via AW email and communications were fine. She offered to send a photo (she seemed concerned about how I would react to her arm tattoos), but I said it wasn't necessary.

We met in a flat near Victoria, in a room she rents from other girls (they were the but I didn't see them). Lou is petite, with straight brown hair, pretty but not eye catching. She was dressed conservatively, as I asked, and she certainly doesn't appear to be the voracious sexual creature she later revealed.

We started with a bit of role play (I was interviewing her for a job), then I asked her to strip me. I then hiked up her skirt, yanked down her pantyhose and devoured her pussy, which she seemed to love. Eventually I got my hands and mouth on her big tits, which she liked as well. After lots of RO and a bit of OW, I shot my load in her pussy (covered, of course).

Round two started with a hand job, then me ripping a hole in her tights for sex, then anal, which she was happy to offer. I've never fucked an ass for that long, in that many positions or to the obvious pleasure of my partner. Round three was much the same, but started with some experimental positions, before another long anal session with Lou on her stomach.

We finished exhausted, satisfied and happy. We had a quick chat, and I took a shower and left.

Lou is not a glamorous babe or a coquettish vixen. She is a sensible woman in her 40s who really likes sex, and, at least in my case, is an enthusiastic and insatiable partner.

Two notes: oral was covered, and she didn't seem too excited about performing it, which didn't trouble me, and she does have a number of tattoos, including a woman's face on her shoulder blade you may find yourself staring at if you are fucking her from behind. Didn't bother me.

To sum up:

Communications: 10
Room: 8
Appearance: 7
Performance: 10

Offline akauya

Thanks for that review Tuanjim. Haven't seen a MILF for ages so she's going on the MILF hotlist.

Am I to take it that anal was included in the price?

Butter

Excellent booking! Just how I like  :angelgirl: