Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parlours  (Read 1318 times)

Offline Dimond dave

Can any one recomend any good parlours ,, were there is a decent choice ce of girls ,,, :music:

Offline Spannerman

whereabouts Dave? There are none of merit in Leeds plod have closed them all only Winstones/Churchills in Beeston and that gets terrible reviews.  If you are Leeds based then probably worth the journey over the hill to Manchester or to Sheffield.

Offline Magicalstory

Can any one recomend any good parlours ,, were there is a decent choice ce of girls ,,, :music:

GFE Sheffield seems very good.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
This list should contain all Sheffield and South Yorkshire parlours:
External Link/Members Only

Rankings for sheffield parlours here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64875.0

I've started a list of parlours in Yorkshire, but it will probably take a few weeks for me to populate it.
External Link/Members Only

Offline NIK

Yes your choice in Sheffield, despite there being probably around 8 - 10 appear to be GFE or GFE.   :rolleyes:  It gets more reports and therefore I suppose business than all the rest put together.

Mark76

I saw Jessica there a couple of weeks ago. I've been before and have never been that impressed. I went as I couldn't get hold of anyone I wanted to see and thought I'd try my luck. I really do think the place is overrated massively. It's ok, but it's really not that special as some seem to think.

Service from Jessica was ok, nothing to write home about. Nice enough lass but a very typical parlour experience where I was left thinking I was on a conveyor belt. I wouldn't waste my money seeing her again, I honestly do think most GFE reviews on the web are written by the staff and their friends.

Athena have a few very new girls that look good, but for some reason the owner Jimmy won't update his bloody website.

Seriously I'd take a look at some of the local indies. Had two good punts this week in Sheffield.

Offline NIK

I saw Jessica there a couple of weeks ago. I've been before and have never been that impressed. I went as I couldn't get hold of anyone I wanted to see and thought I'd try my luck. I really do think the place is overrated massively. It's ok, but it's really not that special as some seem to think.

Service from Jessica was ok, nothing to write home about. Nice enough lass but a very typical parlour experience where I was left thinking I was on a conveyor belt. I wouldn't waste my money seeing her again, I honestly do think most GFE reviews on the web are written by the staff and their friends.

Athena have a few very new girls that look good, but for some reason the owner Jimmy won't update his bloody website.

Seriously I'd take a look at some of the local indies. Had two good punts this week in Sheffield.

My thoughts entirely.  :thumbsup:

johnboy007

I can only second/third what Mark76 and NIK says about GFE.

However, I think they have potential to get a girl I'd really like, so I never rule them out.

I've seen Sienna, Charlotte, Kendal and Sophie. Sienna is the only girl out of those 4 that I'd see again. But the same can be said for Sandy's. Very few are worth a 2nd booking.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
The rumours that GFE write their own reviews have persisted for years, but I've never seen anything concrete to prove it, but I do believe it is true at least in the past, as there seems to be more to prove it than rule it out. Don't forget GFE used to keep their positive reviews in a file and leave it on the coffee table for punters to read, who else does that? Mind you there was a review by me in there. And some of the reviews are excessively fluffy simply because the man is pleased to fuck an attractive and lets face it most GFE girls are very attractive by (Sheffield) parlour standards.

Other parlours have posted fake reviews, so it makes you wonder how desperate they are?

johnboy007

Don't forget GFE used to keep their positive reviews in a file and leave it on the coffee table for punters to read, who else does that?

Sandy's do that.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Sandy's do that.
I've never been, but GFE have denied multiple times they are not affiliated. I think this and the fact they share girls probably confirms it.

Offline wristjob

Oi, I've done loads of reviews of GFE on here - hope you aren't insinuating...

GFE are probably overrated, but sheffield is a shit tip. GFE has good points - it's easy to just walk if you don't like the girls, you know roughly the price and price of extras and you know the girls will at least be OK. It would be a cold day in hell when I'd shell out £130 for an hour there though. Sometimes it's nice to have the buffet effect - loads of girls to choose from and pick a new one each week.

I've found Sheffield to be a bit of a desert for indis, not even good ones just any. I think there are so many parlours that a lot of the touring girls don't even stop there and maybe there is too much competition for the indis to even get started? I'm having some time out right now but when I get back going again I'll be checking out some of those reviews - but probably more likely heading to Leeds.

As to fake reviews - in all honesty any provider that doesn't do that is insane really. It is a business after all.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 01:12:46 am by wristjob »