Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yummy Emma in Birmingham  (Read 21513 times)

thequery

Hello.

Anyone met Yummy Emma in Birmingham? External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

She's got a cracking pair of tits that I'd love to have a go on  :)

MethodMan

She looks like a troll in her verification photo.....just saying!!!

eli69

Ye that Ver photo spoils it, I was interested before I saw that

Offline Talbear

Just trawling through some threads and came across this......

I saw Yummy Emma last year, and she was absolutely fantastic, one of my best ever punts...!!

Great natural tits
Owo
cim
Great massage
Amazing doggy style sex

Seriously seriously good... Now working from Stratford upon Avon.... Can't work out how to link to her profile from iPhone hence no link... But she is still Yummy Emma... Definite. 10/10

Wiltsboy01

Offline Blackadder

Saw Emma last year in a hotel In Droitwich. Was my first punt for a long time out the game and I was feeling unusually nervous but Emma was lovely, put me right at ease and I won't forget fucking her doggy style infront of the mirror (at her suggestion) for a long time.
Looks wise I'd say she's a 7, the pic of her holding the camera phone is the best likeness I reckon and her tits while nice and big were starting to head south.

Offline Talbear

Just trawling through some threads and came across this......

I saw Yummy Emma last year, and she was absolutely fantastic, one of my best ever punts...!!

Great natural tits
Owo
cim
Great massage
Amazing doggy style sex

Seriously seriously good... Now working from Stratford upon Avon.... Can't work out how to link to her profile from iPhone hence no link... But she is still Yummy Emma... Definite. 10/10

So I was unsure whether to post this or not.... But given that this is a site for the Punter I think I should.....

I received a private note from Emma today asking me to call her ref the above feedback.

So I called her and she proceeded to tell me that she was pissed off with my feedback.... Which for those on the site will see is positive... 10/10 is about as good as it gets...

She's asked me not to post feedback on here as she prefers to use AW for her feedback, and her boyfriend could read this site. She was pissed off because CIM is not on her likes, and even though the service was given to me she's asked that it is not advertised.... And she also doesn't want her boyfriend to know that she gives CIM.

She then proceeded to slag off this site.... Which I guess vindicates why this site is here in the first place..... I honestly can't believe she's pissed off.....

If she doesn't want the feedback then don't do the job...!!! Seriously wants the best of all worlds and not prepared to let  the punters have their say... Mental!!! :manhater:

Offline jburke1215

Is she saying her boyfriend doesn't know what she does or that he visits this site for ideas ?   

As you say 'mental'   :wacko:

I thought your review was good and if she doesn't want to offer certain services then she should make that clear, having said that the next time I get an overwhelming need for culture a visit to Shakespears birthplace might include a bonk  :lol:

Offline Talbear

She was saying he didn't know she did CIM..... Honestly really surprised by the whole thing..!!!

The President

She was saying he didn't know she did CIM..... Honestly really surprised by the whole thing..!!!

??? profile gone

Whitebeer

Tried to see her last time she came yo Bfum.
For some reason put me right off!!
Talked like as if she's somehow doing favours. Stupid prossie.
The bottom line is, I pay you so you need to be obedient.

Offline Talbear

Tried to see her last time she came yo Bfum.
For some reason put me right off!!
Talked like as if she's somehow doing favours. Stupid prossie.
The bottom line is, I pay you so you need to be obedient.
I completely get that after speaking to her today.... She has no regard for her paying punters, and thinks we are all idiots (from her tone and comments today)....

Real shame as I thought she was a nice girl.....

Whitebeer

Yeah prossies need to learn to value their customers and have respect for all clients both potential and existing. We pay and spend a lot of energy giving them both pleasure and money yet they can't help but open their chavvy mouth!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 05:03:44 am by Whitebeer »

Offline Talbear

As I mentioned earlier on on this thread.... It vindicates why this site is here..... As the paying punters need to be able to share experiences in an open forum...

The fact that the WGs are now reading this site is a good thing IMO as it will either improve their act or lead them to Piss off..!!

Timo

Talbear, you absolutely did the right thing in letting us know that she had a go at you.

I think l may have discovered why she doesn't want any reviews or comments left on here. I just need to check a couple of things out. So watch this space.

The President

confused.com

how can her bf see comments on here and not aw - dumb ass :dash:

Offline Talbear

I think it's because she doesn't advertise CIM and other services on AW.... Yet does actually give it.... So by us revealing the truth on here is actually putting her in a 'bit of a spot' with her boyfriend....

Ultimately if she's not telling her boyfriend the complete truth it's not our issue, it's hers

Timo

confused.com

how can her bf see comments on here and not aw - dumb ass :dash:

Mr President, don't worry, you will soon be enlightened.com and not confused.com, so please stop banging your head against the wall. You will do irreversible damage to yourself!

I'll post info later when l have some spare time.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 11:13:14 am by Timo »

Offline solidus

Haha, I don't mind you whoring love, but no spunk in the mouth please...

This one was on my hotlist for a while but never booked as I always thought there was something off about her, had I known CIM was an option probably would have made the trip :cool:

Timo

She DOES provide cim and has another profile and she is cheaper at £120hr.
External Link/Members Only

And the reason she didn't want info on UKP and was slagging the site off is because she is friends, directly or indirectly, with someone who was exposed as a barebacker on here.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 08:05:23 pm by Timo »

Offline Talbear

Hmmmm again linked with a girl with massive tits called Sophie by any chance...!!!

I was beginning to question myself to be honest... I knew she had swallowed the lot, but her insistence that she doesn't offer this was leading me to really question it......

It's laughable really.... I honestly don't want to land her in trouble with her BF if this all as she says, but I honestly thought that when she asked to speak to me to wanted to say thanks for the great review ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha

Silly old me eh..!!!!

Timo

The "boyfriend"story is bullshit, so don't worry about it Talbear.
And even if it was true, if she's prepared to lie to her boyfriend then she's hardly going to be honest with us punters about what services she does or doesn't provide.

Offline EYEPUNT

Hey guys/girls?  have been punting for many many years and whilst  i have used forums like ukpunting for info, I have never posted (why publisise something great or leave a "paper trail"?) But due to the info from these sites i have made informed choices and so i should give something back to the community that has served me.

I have met Yummy Emma on many occasions (Bromsgrove/Droitwich Hotels, totally descrete).  Her,  in the bedroom manner is second to none and is a great punt. Her  phone/text manner can be , i agree sometimes a little stroppy (and having questioned her on this, she puts it down to the torrent of "Wankers/time wasters she gets asking stupid questions and being rude (or just jaking off to her voice).

Whilst I have had OWO, CIM was not my fortey so protected fuck (in any position) was my style.  I can not comment on what would have happened if had of lost my load in her mouth.

If you want a curvey Taylor Swift lookalike, Yummy Emma is your girl at to be honest for the fee you carnt go far wrong.

Offline Esco

Goofy. Sarcastic and far from yummy. Stinks too. On the job all day weak pair of D cups going south. Keep your money in your pocket or pay some other slut.
Banned reason: Member 7 years, no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline EYEPUNT

But ESCO you rate Babygirlblue?

Offline Esco

And you don't? BGB has jj tits a slim figure, very good company even if she pushing 40

Offline Talbear

Is BGB still working..??? Always fancied a go there

Offline Esco

As far as I know. Not seen her for a couple of months been punting here there and everywhere atm. Must have seen bgb about 100 times thou. Thoroughly recommend Her.

Offline CFX

I have seen her in Stratford, pleasant enough and a nice pair of boobs especially swings nice when viewed from behind.  ;)

Offline largecock1234567

She tried to get a loan out of me once when I had used to see her a few years ago. It was a deposit for renting a house apparntly. I nearly did it.... it turns out I'm not first person she's played with.

shithappens

Offline Madone1

So the boyfriend is cool with her getting gang fucked and spunked all over at greedy girl parties? Guess everyone has a line in the sand. :unknown:

Offline jamies

Is yummy Emma still working? Always fancied ago but never got round to it

robbie1972

Yes emma is still working
Word of advice do NOT come in her mouth
She really throws her dummy out of the pram.
Nice body ,a bit mechanical but for the money a good punt.
Yes she still talks about her boyfriend as you are fucking her from behind

Offline jamies

Has anyone got a link that works thanks

Offline Fbdo

Strange this topic got dug up again. Only yesterday did I notice that she's back in West Mids

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Edit: pretty sure that's the same one beacause I remember the BS about her boyfriend
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 06:44:51 pm by Fbdo »