Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So what does everyone think of this??  (Read 1393 times)

Offline dizietsmae

Sooooooooooo I saw this girl External Link/Members Only and wrote a review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66711.0

And also gave her the following feedback on her profile:

Negative    Jackwhite69 (19)    03/09/2015 15:28    Seeking Services
     Stella is a lying bitch, cunt, she has a one cum in an hour policy that she doesn't tell you about on her profile or when you meet her, scheming devious slag

Disputed:    You are so rude I have never had a complaint before!!

And then I get this message from her on AW:

Please can you remove the bad feedback from my profile and if you want I can see you for free on your next visit? X

And have arranged a free hour for tomorrow on the proviso that I remove the feedback afterwards?

Now as far as I know you can't remove feedback, does she know this?  Doesn't seem so.

So what does everyone think?  Will she have a couple of likely lads waiting to beat me up??  Her place is on a busy road and the room she punts from is right on the ground floor so not too worried and I can handle myself somewhat.  Just find the whole situation intriguing really, will probably scope her place out before the meeting but not too sure about actually meeting her, but then again tempted  :drinks:

Weird huh  :unknown:

Offline jackthelad

May want to remove your AW username mate.

Offline Dingo1

Sooooooooooo I saw this girl External Link/Members Only and wrote a review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66711.0

And also gave her the following feedback on her profile:

Negative    Jackwhite69 (19)    03/09/2015 15:28    Seeking Services
     Stella is a lying bitch, cunt, she has a one cum in an hour policy that she doesn't tell you about on her profile or when you meet her, scheming devious slag

Disputed:    You are so rude I have never had a complaint before!!

And then I get this message from her on AW:

Please can you remove the bad feedback from my profile and if you want I can see you for free on your next visit? X

And have arranged a free hour for tomorrow on the proviso that I remove the feedback afterwards?

Now as far as I know you can't remove feedback, does she know this?  Doesn't seem so.

So what does everyone think?  Will she have a couple of likely lads waiting to beat me up??  Her place is on a busy road and the room she punts from is right on the ground floor so not too worried and I can handle myself somewhat.  Just find the whole situation intriguing really, will probably scope her place out before the meeting but not too sure about actually meeting her, but then again tempted  :drinks:

Weird huh  :unknown:

I've seen her too and I was t happy with the cum once policy she said nothing about.. At the time her feedback was hidden, probably because of feedback on the same vein as yours. 

Does the door to her place still look like the police have just put it through? I hated the area, walked out into kids playing in the close, awful dive of a place... I would never return to her.

Let us know how you get on, I hope it's not a pimp trap though!

Offline Badgerboy

Seems a little odd, I would be very wary and, like you, blooming tempted, but I think my head would rule my willy and not reply.

Offline Cunning Punt

No, not sure you can remove negative feedback. Even if you close that AW account, it will remain saying 'member not active'.

However, even if you could, that's a definite no-no  :thumbsdown:

A lot of crap WGs say they haven't got any complaints but that is because a lot of punters don't give feedback and she's probably used similar tactics with punters - ie give each other positive feedback or give them a discount if they do.

That's how they get away with providing a substandard service and ripping punters off.

Therefore, anyone punter who backtracks or fails to be honest in the first place for the above or in exchange of the offer of free sex is letting other punters down.  :thumbsdown:

If a girl wanted to meet again for the chance of getting a more favourable second review, with no conditions, then that's okay.

If there are conditions attached, then cancel.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 10:57:48 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Lewis

And have arranged a free hour for tomorrow

So, how did it go?

Personally speaking, if it was a crap punt last time, why would this time be any different? Regardless whether free or not.

Offline dizietsmae

Nah I didn't go, was too worried about getting drugged or beaten up.  Her house did have a trashy feel to it the first time  :scare:

Offline Cunning Punt

Offline PLeisure

Kudos for leaving honest feedback on AW.

When you do that, there's no going back. No matter what the offer is.
WGs like this need educating. They somehow neglect that, at £2/min, service needs to be top notch.
Hope those 15mins were good, at least   :drinks:

Offline dizietsmae

Kudos for leaving honest feedback on AW.

When you do that, there's no going back. No matter what the offer is.
WGs like this need educating. They somehow neglect that, at £2/min, service needs to be top notch.
Hope those 15mins were good, at least   :drinks:

The thing is those 15 minutes were good! Hence the temptation, maybe I'll see if she is prepared to suck me off in my car in return for me "deleting" the feedback  :drinks:

Offline purple_t

Nah I didn't go, was too worried about getting drugged or beaten up.  Her house did have a trashy feel to it the first time  :scare:

Think you made the right decision there mate, and well done for having the balls to leave her negative feedback on AW, a lot of guys are too scared to do so for fear of having negative feedback left in return.

Did she leave you negative feedback?

Offline dizietsmae

Think you made the right decision there mate, and well done for having the balls to leave her negative feedback on AW, a lot of guys are too scared to do so for fear of having negative feedback left in return.

Did she leave you negative feedback?

Strangely she didn't leave me any feedback?!?!?!?!!?

Offline escariotpaul

• Temp ban until
    02/12/23 @ 11:19
  • Reviews: 13
You can actually remove feedback if it is done at the request of the service provider and the punter. It then simply shows "feedback removed" or words to that effect. I had a similar experience. I travelled 2 hours to Wimbledon having agreed a meet. Once I got there the lady was uncontactable and I sat in Costa for best part of 1.5 hours before I gave up and went home.

Contacted the lady in question and she went into denial saying that no proper booking had been made. I left negative feedback and was then bombarded with abusive text messages. Eventually we agreed to differ, I don't believe it was intentional just shit poor communication on her part.

She offered a significant discount to remove the feedback (it was her only negative one BTW), I did so but the discount meeting never actually happened. Once bitten twice shy, a leopard can't change its spots, cliche, more cliches, yet more cliches, etc., etc. She had massively lost her appeal.

Good luck and let us know how your meeting goes

Offline Cunning Punt

Contacted the lady in question and she went into denial saying that no proper booking had been made. I left negative feedback and was then bombarded with abusive text messages. She offered a significant discount to remove the edback (it was her only negative one BTW), I did so but the discount meeting never actually happened.

Exactly. Punters should not be intimidated into withdrawing what is justified negative feedback. Abusive text messages just proved the point,

If negative feedback is removed, then that's just setting other punters up for crap experience and wasted money.

We need to help each other out as much possible. If girls are providing a crap service, they deserved to be outed.