Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexi ?????  (Read 3615 times)

Offline Lenowl

Hi
New on here and just wondered if any one knew where Alexi from Fantasia was these days ?

Offline min geeter

she was there last week, but after reading this, I'm staying away

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=6559.0

Mark76

Yeah, sadly she has some problems. It's a real shame really because she could be really, really good when she wanted to. Lost the plot now though. Jill the owner of VIP and Fantasia states she won't be back at VIP in the foreseeable future due to her 'problem'. She's allowed to work in Fantasia though on Wednesdays and Fridays. Read the link to the other thread first though if you're thinking of seeing her.

Offline nimrodluvsit

Still working at Arabesquegirlz, Bury branch on Sundays and Bolton branch on Tuesdays.

Nokia10

Still working at Arabesquegirlz, Bury branch on Sundays and Bolton branch on Tuesdays.

Seems to be off rota now..??

Offline min geeter

Offline stevedave

Is this the lass there was a post about a few weeks back about her being a heroin addict? Been looking for the original post but can't see it, as I'm sure there was more on there too...

Offline cherub

Is this the lass there was a post about a few weeks back about her being a heroin addict? Been looking for the original post but can't see it, as I'm sure there was more on there too...

Reply 16 on https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=6559.0

Offline stevedave

Reply 16 on https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=6559.0

Thanks - couldn't find it! Yes, it was the Hepatitis thing that had stuck in my mind, but I was doubting myself. Personally speaking, that along with a smack habit would make her a no go for me. Though this may well all be hearsay and conjecture.

Headmaster

:scare:
Not sure what her ''problem'' is but I've seen her twice - the first time she seemed OK, the second time she appeared doped up and actually fell asleep in the room (Fantasia). Not seen her since though last time I was there a customer wanted to go with her - Jill found she'd fallen asleep in the toilet....wth!?

Offline yorkie

This sounds like rumour to me. Why would Jill have her working at all if she's smacked up or knowingly has Hep? She's a popular girl and there could be some jealousy about from other girls there. If I'd been shagging for 6 hours plus I'd probsbly fall asleep.

Mark76

This sounds like rumour to me. Why would Jill have her working at all if she's smacked up or knowingly has Hep? She's a popular girl and there could be some jealousy about from other girls there. If I'd been shagging for 6 hours plus I'd probsbly fall asleep.

I'm always very wary of WG's discussing other WG's, particularly when it's in a negative way.

What I would say is this, if you want to know the score with Alexi, speak to Jill directly, if you're a regular at Fantasia or VIP she will tell you what the crack is. If you see her, take a look at the two dig marks in her groin, one each side and ask her what they are.

Offline One Eyed Snake

Don't know what all the fuss is about Alexi. I've seen her years ago when Blue Bells were in Attercliffe, she's small, no tits, not the best looking, ok she gives a good blow job but most girls do. There's hundreds of better girls out there . Snake

Mark76

Don't know what all the fuss is about Alexi. I've seen her years ago when Blue Bells were in Attercliffe, she's small, no tits, not the best looking, ok she gives a good blow job but most girls do. There's hundreds of better girls out there . Snake

If you click with her and catch her on a good day the service can be superb, she's pure filth hence the rave reviews you often see.

I'd say most girls give an ok bj, not that many locally that give a good bj IMHO.

Offline NIK

I have never understood why you feel the need to do this at the end of every post.  :unknown:  We know who you are when you post.

Offline One Eyed Snake

Nik what the hell your on about?

Offline One Eyed Snake

Apologies I hadn't read post correct, must be my eyes.

Nokia10

Nokia10

Looks like she has stopped working here.. and also at Manchester

Mark76

She was sacked (again) from Fantasia / VIP after too many no shows. She's been sacked from there a few times before though so don't be surprised to see her make a return.

I believe Tara has also left so now there's a new girl in VIP called Roxy. I'm told she has an AW profile based in Leeds called something along the lines of foxyroxyreadyforyou. Her VIP age is 27, AW age is 33 and her real age is around 38 and offers average at best service according to a mate who saw her.

Offline cherub

I believe Tara has also left so now there's a new girl in VIP called Roxy. I'm told she has an AW profile based in Leeds called something along the lines of foxyroxyreadyforyou. Her VIP age is 27, AW age is 33 and her real age is around 38 and offers average at best service according to a mate who saw her.

This one? External Link/Members Only

Mark76

That's the one. Am told she looks much older than the pics.