Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ASIAN ROSE  (Read 1219 times)

yippy

has any one seen this lady??

One of the water street thai girls, thinking of going shortly.  All comments welcome.

donaldduck

I have seen Rose on a couple of occasions one by design and one bait and switch. On the good side she has big tits, does a great tit fuck and does cim. But she's very adapt a cutting your time short, did an hour with her and she was fed up after 30 minutes and on a 30 mnute session she was done by 20 minutes. It could be me of course, but I wouldn't see her again.

Offline BillyBackDoor

I have seen Rose on a couple of occasions one by design and one bait and switch. On the good side she has big tits, does a great tit fuck and does cim. But she's very adapt a cutting your time short, did an hour with her and she was fed up after 30 minutes and on a 30 mnute session she was done by 20 minutes. It could be me of course, but I wouldn't see her again.

I've seen her once for a hhr meet about a year ago and would agree she starts off enthusiastic but after about 15min gets a bit impatient and is very keen to get you off and out.  I didn't do cim but did fuck her lovely natural tits and her even lovelier arse.  I'd been to Submissive Eva for an hour beforehand, so I pissed her off no end happily banging her arse until time was nearly up and I was ready to cum.

Offline Leonardo Da Vinci

Hi

Was this girl known as Busty Anita at one time? Remember meeting her at a tall block of flats with gated entrance a couple of years ago I am not a local but think the road was a dead end.

My recollection was that it was a decent punt for £120. She was a pretty Thai, probably mid twenties enjoyed anal and I concluded with CIM. :P

Dekka

Hi

Was this girl known as Busty Anita at one time? Remember meeting her at a tall block of flats with gated entrance a couple of years ago I am not a local but think the road was a dead end.

My recollection was that it was a decent punt for £120. She was a pretty Thai, probably mid twenties enjoyed anal and I concluded with CIM. :P

No different girl. Anita was quality.

Offline Leonardo Da Vinci

Thanks thought the bad reviews were unusual for her.

Offline BillyBackDoor

No different girl. Anita was quality.

+1

Anyone know what happened to her?

Offline Ted Rogers

Anita was still in Birmingham up until last week , I think she's taking her turn in Wolverhampton now

Looks like the Thais are moving between , Wolves , Brum coventry and Leicester

Waiting for Candy Hot Angel to come back 

Dekka