Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wonderful time - Victoriaxoxo in Birmingham  (Read 2572 times)

9 review(s) for victoriaxoxo (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline fitasfuck

This was a wonderful, uninhibited sexual experience with lovely Victoria.

External Link/Members Only

Great comms. Initially contacted by text and a 1hr booking arranged. Had read Dodo's review about her which was helpful. Easy to find apartment and she is exactly the girl in the pictures. Beautiful, no heavy make up and fresh smelling. She has a very endearing personality and is very welcoming.

I had freshly showered just before going to her and she was fresh too. She showed me the en suite bathroom and said I could use it anytime I felt like it. What followed was an hour of uninhibited sexual pleasure. She doesn't hold back with her DFK and she is a very passionate girl. She kissed my body passionately all over and went down on me. Showered me with all the attention and performed a wonderful OWO. Those gorgeous brown eyes looking at me all throughout during a prolonged BJ was mesmerising.

I then played with her lovely boobs and gave her clit the attention it deserved. I could tell she liked RO from her responsiveness. Then more OWO, I was rock hard at this point. On with the condom and we started with her on top of me. Wonderful technique, up & down, grinding motion, arching backwards, varying pace - it was all there. It was so good that I had my first pop.

Some loose talk and we were at it again. More wonderful BJ, face fucking and deep throat. Lots of spit and I could tell she was very much into it. This was followed with wonderful doggie fucking interspersed with hair pulling, spanking making her bum cheeks red and arching her upwards holding on to my neck whilst her kiss her neck, squeeze her boobs and give her a hard pounding. We both absolutely loved it. With my hard cock still inside her, I asked her to slide forwards onto her tummy for some intense speedbump fucking. Immense pleasure as I was intensely pounding her and grinding inside her, culminating in me pulling out, removing the condom and cumming in her mouth and on her face. She said she enjoyed it, she does not swallow however.

More erotic pillow talk, she initiated a very nice boob-fuck with me lying on my back. She gave me a nice body to body erotic massage followed by taking my now hard cock in between her two boobs and completely burying it. I slid it up and down and we both hard a hearty laugh when the cock projected out from the upper end during my thrusts despite her trying to hide it in completely.

What followed was the best part of the meet. We used the chest of drawers in her room to good effect! Removed the stuff that was on there, placed her on top with a pillow for comfort, opened her legs and penetrated her in a semi reclining position with her back against the wall. A prolonged period of intense sex, crossing her legs over for even more pleasure, legs on top on my shoulders and my cock at this point must have been so deep through her cervix ;) One of the hardest pounding I have given, extremely fast PSE style and her face was a picture to behold with her sensual pleasure screams music to my ears, inspiring me to carry on harder! I did this until I was satisfied, my cock throbbing. Then moved her onto the bed for some missionary. To pour into her eyes whilst sex in that position was just phenomenal. Lots of DFK. We slid sidewards, got her leg over my shoulder and fucked her very deep. Pulled out, removed condom and once again came in her mouth and on her face. Although this was my third pop, there was enough cum for her to play with.

This may all sound fluffy but it was just an hour of orgasmic pleasure with such a genuine, beautiful and passionate girl. The sex was steamy and hot, the connection was instantaneous and the passion was palpable throughout, only increasing over time! She offered for me to take a shower which I accepted. In the meantime, she had taken a shower in the other bathroom and came back in the room with just a towel on. If I have one regret, that is not having a joint shower in the end.

As I was dressing up, some nice quick chat and then I left with lots of kissing goodbye, fully drained and mighty satisfied. What a fantastic girl and a fabulous meet. I would highly recommend.

Offline Juankerr

Excellent review fitasfuck  :hi:

There's nothing fluffy about plenty of great detail from a fantastic meet  :thumbsup:

Offline fitasfuck

Thanks Juan  :drinks:

Excellent review fitasfuck  :hi:

There's nothing fluffy about plenty of great detail from a fantastic meet  :thumbsup:

Offline tangledupinblue

Great post, seems like a wild and adventurous meet. cant understand why she does not allow her ratings to be shown.

Offline azrael

Good review OP, yah fluffy fucker. Might have to pop down and see her again, what where the blobgate dates any one?   ;)  ;)   :D  :drinks:

Offline azrael

Great post, seems like a wild and adventurous meet. cant understand why she does not allow her ratings to be shown.

Might have been dodo who mentioned it cant be 100% sure, she had a stalker kept leaving bad reviews/reports hence the name change and feed back block, something along thise lines.  :hi:

Dodo

Having seen my reccomendation I'm glad you had a good one Fitas,

Ming

Excellent review

Now in my top 3 for my next  punts.

Thanks a lot

Ming

Offline fitasfuck

That's correct. I asked her about that and she is waiting for a few more positive feedbacks to counterbalance many of the comments from her stalker!

Might have been dodo who mentioned it cant be 100% sure, she had a stalker kept leaving bad reviews/reports hence the name change and feed back block, something along thise lines.  :hi:

Offline fitasfuck

:thumbsup: :drinks:
Having seen my reccomendation I'm glad you had a good one Fitas,

scoobydoo88

Goes by various different names. Highly pleasurable.

Feels great!
aka prone bone I think

Offline Excalibur

FaF, did she have any rules on the Facial eg mouth only etc?

achilles

Presume that you had to pay an extra £20 for the CIM?

Offline BillyBackDoor

Good review OP, yah fluffy fucker. Might have to pop down and see her again, what where the blobgate dates any one?   ;)  ;)   :D  :drinks:

By my reckoning, you've got till Friday Az.  Glad you had a great time FaF, nice review.  I assume it was an hour for 100.  +20 for cim, correct?

With three gorgeous. Well recieved providers at the same location.  Has anyone considered going for the hat-trick in one visit? H/hr with each.  By the sound of it FaF, you could manage it easily.

vw

By my reckoning, you've got till Friday Az.  Glad you had a great time FaF, nice review.  I assume it was an hour for 100.  +20 for cim, correct?

With three gorgeous. Well recieved providers at the same location.  Has anyone considered going for the hat-trick in one visit? H/hr with each.  By the sound of it FaF, you could manage it easily.
At the same time would be nice, or make a day of room hopping !

Offline fitasfuck

She charges £20 for CIM.
Regarding facial, I squirted most of it in her mouth with some around her mouth on her face.

Offline fitasfuck

That would be nice Billy & VW. I am up for it mate  :thumbsup:
At the same time would be nice, or make a day of room hopping !

vw

That would be nice Billy & VW. I am up for it mate  :thumbsup:
Party would be nice.

Offline Demistify

Goes by various different names. Highly pleasurable.

Cheers, think I will have a go at that in tomorrows punt!

vw

I'd have a go, as well!  :D
Hell yes, but which one to hog, must meet Victoria for a full deck then logical progression.

Offline azrael

Hell yes, but which one to hog, must meet Victoria for a full deck then logical progression.

"Four queens" does that include maya by any chance :drinks:

vw

"Four queens" does that include maya by any chance :drinks:
Is there another on in house then 4 of a kind would be nice

Was thinking next trip would make a full house to get 3 of a kind here with the pair of Romanian kickers

Offline azrael

Is there another on in house then 4 of a kind would be nice

Was thinking next trip would make a full house to get 3 of a kind here with the pair of Romanian kickers

Mayas nicoles 3sum buddie when they where at the j.q building same appartment as emily, so unless sleeping arrangements have changed then yup 4 queens 3 poles 1 czech :hi:

vw

Mayas nicoles 3sum buddie when they where at the j.q building same appartment as emily, so unless sleeping arrangements have changed then yup 4 queens 3 poles 1 czech :hi:
I need another trip up soon to finish the collection and do Nicole again

Offline fitasfuck

Nicole's pics look so much like Emily! Are they related by any chance?

Offline azrael

Nicole's pics look so much like Emily! Are they related by any chance?

A question for you to ask on your visit next, kissing cousins  ;)  ;)

Offline fitasfuck

Great suggestion. Will do that  :thumbsup:

A question for you to ask on your visit next, kissing cousins  ;)  ;)

vw

Great suggestion. Will do that  :thumbsup:
Find out if it is Mum doing the texting ?

Offline azrael

I think the " maid/mum " is maya@23 :D

Offline fitasfuck

Keeping it all in the family eh?!  ;)  :lol:

Offline JEH7376

Hi guys, a question on the seemingly shared premises, has nobody run into other punters or heard them in the premises at the same time? That'd be a bit weird for me... But the alternative would be only one girl at a time can use it thus limiting earnings for the other girl? How do they manage the mechanics of the arrangement?

vw

Hi guys, a question on the seemingly shared premises, has nobody run into other punters or heard them in the premises at the same time? That'd be a bit weird for me... But the alternative would be only one girl at a time can use it thus limiting earnings for the other girl? How do they manage the mechanics of the arrangement?
When I went to see nicole Emily@19's room was empty, think there are 2 rooms, saw nobody when I walked naked out of the shower on purpose across the corridor.  Shame they both don't have en-suites to accommodate the more shy punter, suppose they were not purpose built though !

Think when there is more than 2 in house the 3some tab gets moved up profile to maximise profits, they also do visits.

Dodo

I think you will find that they do try and stagger the bookings so there is no overlap. Its not as if they are each seeing 8 blokes a day so it is quite easy to arrange that. Even with Divas group I have never heard any other shouts of ecstasy from elsewhere in the gaff. 

Offline fitasfuck

When I was there, I heard the opening of the front door & a little noise during the booking. Couldn't be sure it was another punter for one of the other girls or just one of the girls themselves! Didn't bother me much but would have been preferable not to have heard it.

Offline azrael

When I went to see nicole Emily@19's room was empty, think there are 2 rooms, saw nobody when I walked naked out of the shower on purpose across the corridor.  Shame they both don't have en-suites to accommodate the more shy punter, suppose they were not purpose built though !

Think when there is more than 2 in house the 3some tab gets moved up profile to maximise profits, they also do visits.

Theres two rooms in the flat the doors are open when not in use, so if there's four girls must have two flats is the only logic i can see. As for emilys room she's got an ensuite, and yes i have heard "punters" whilst i was with emily. This one time whilst i was tied up i heard footsteps and the door being opend, i shit bricks but emily luaghed and said she had a roomie, on my way out the "other" rooms door was shut

Offline PD101

I saw Victoria recently and agree she is a marvellous girl. After a good 15 minutes 69ing she rode me like her life depended on it. Doggie is fantastic, she's quite petite so had a prolonged bout in the 'up and over' doggie position. Variations on missionary finished with her feet round my neck.

Me being a tightwad didn't pay for CIM so erupted on her boobs although it caught her chin and went over her shoulder.