Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bait & Switch, I walked - (Not so)Lovely Julianna in Birmingham  (Read 1161 times)

1 review(s) for Lovely Julianna (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline fitasfuck

This was completed wasted time. I was free earlier this week and decided to check out Lovely Julianna as her pics were attractive!

External Link/Members Only

Gave the number a call and a girl with reasonable English with an EE accent spoke. I asked whether all her services on her profile were inclusive to which she said they were. I also asked whether her pics on the site were recent and she said they were. Arranged a booking for an hour later that day. So far so good. She texted me her postcode.

I turned up on time and rang her. I spent the next 15 min walking up and down as it was a big development with hundreds of flats and numerous building and hers was almost impossible to find! Finally found it and then rang her again. It was very surprising to hear she will tell me which flat number by finding out and ringing back in a few seconds! Alarm bells, I knew this was likely a B&S. Otherwise which WG would say she will 'find out' which flat number she is in.

She rang back within a few seconds and gave her apartment no. On entering, a completely different girl than in the pictures. I would have estimated her to be size 12-14, without make up and may be the most not good-looking WG I have ever come across. I could have walked but I just wanted to see what she said and asked whether all her services were inclusive including anal as discussed. She replied that it was not her profile and that the girl in the profile is in Poland! She said she doesn't do anal. I said I would have to leave and walked out. Completely wasted my time.

One to completely avoid. Should have known better as her feedback is hidden.

Offline Juankerr

Sorry to hear about this  :thumbsdown:

Another one of the Polish B & S group based in Cheapside, Digbeth.

Splitting their time between Birmingham and Manchester.

Offline azrael

Such a shame, she looked intresting. Sorry you had a b&s OP, but thanks for toftt and the heads up as she was on my to do list. Oh well easy come easy go  :drinks:

Ming

Sorry you had a wasted trip but thanks for letting us know, I had my doubts but now removed from my possible list

Offline fitasfuck

Most welcome all. I fully believe in intelligence sharing  :thumbsup:

Dodo

Fuck me.......I think you were generous giving her a negative  :(

'may be the most not good-looking WG I have ever come across' = ugliest !!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 05:00:37 pm by Dodo »

Offline dboy74

Offline fitasfuck

Profile showing location now as Liverpool city centre! She (whoever answered the phone) had asked me whether I was calling from Liverpool or Birmingham!

As Juan has said, must be a group operating from both here & the North West. Hopefully the North West punters will get to read this too!

Offline Juankerr

Profile showing location now as Liverpool city centre! She (whoever answered the phone) had asked me whether I was calling from Liverpool or Birmingham!

As Juan has said, must be a group operating from both here & the North West. Hopefully the North West punters will get to read this too!
And as if by magic most of the other profiles linked to the group are now showing Liverpool as their location!!  AVOID