Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How many bookings have you had lined up at the same time?  (Read 2005 times)

NotoriousNot

I normally punt on impulse and try to see a girl on the same day - I'll occasionally set up a booking in advance if I've got a detailed role-play in mind, or I might set up a next-day appointment at Sandys...

At the moment, however, I am very close to having three punts booked in over a two week period. All three girls are off my hotlist, all of them have been tempting me for ages and I can't even decide which will be the most enjoyable!

If my evil plan comes together it will be HottyHolly, Nikki Nix and then Exquisite Eve. I'm enjoying the novel experience of having three hot young ladies lined up.

The downside? I now can't squeeze in a quick visit to Sandys today as I need to conserve funds, and I really fancy seeing Emily...

Offline threechilliman

I've had as many as five booked, one several months in advance. I like to plan so it suits me. Only downside is if a touring girl turns up and I then cant fit her in.

tcm

vw

I have learnt my lesson that planning and me do not work.  Tried to be organised but ends in failure usually down to me !

Hawkwind71

I have learnt my lesson that planning and me do not work.  Tried to be organised but ends in failure usually down to me !

Nah the wgs spread the word you are on the prowl and release the hounds....

Hawkwind71

I've had as many as five booked, one several months in advance. I like to plan so it suits me. Only downside is if a touring girl turns up and I then cant fit her in.

tcm

Eight is my best. Not sure if I would do it again. Feel like I'm running a bookie.

Timmy2

The other day I had 3 lined up...now down to 2, but need to get back to the newbie for some unfinished business  :cool:

I feel loads better having them lined up, gives me time to work on the excuses, to get the missus off my back

Raddy

Offline Bangers and Gash

2 x 1hr punts lined up for the same evening is the most I've booked simultaneously. I'm not greedy.  :D

Offline licky

I went to La Maison in Bury last weekend, not been punting for a few weeks.

I saw my favourite Molly on Friday evening, for 90 minutes
Still feeling horny Saturday afternoon I went back and saw new girl Sofia for a quick half hour.
Walked down the corridor afterwards to the loo and as I passed room 7, the door was open and I glanced inside and was sure I saw 2 girls wanking a bloke off !! Had my wee and stopped for a better look. Yes it was, 2 girls wanking a bloke. I was asked to enter and have a close up watch.
The bloke said its ok, he was paying the girls, he would like to watch them suck me off. Willy was removed from his nice warm home and, rapidly hardening, was given a nice warm and moist new home, inside a gorgeous girls mouth. He on the bed was calling the shots, so he asked the girls to swap. Willy was given another nice new home, pity he had just had a half hours punt, but I got to have a good feel of some VERY nice tits while I was being sucked off.
Bloke on bed was then wanked to a conclusion, and me, still feeling horny, had a good long snog with one of the girls.

Still feeling horny for her, I went next door, via reception to pay my fee, and fucked the life out of Daisy for a 45 minute booking.

3 girls, all within a short space of time. God it was good, I was surprised I managed it after a long booking the night before.
It could only happen at La Maison   :wacko: 

scoobydoo88

The most I've had lined up in advance was 2 spaced about a week apart but the majority of my punts are arranged on the day.

Offline foreverchanges

Back in May had 3x 1 hour punts lined up at 10am,12.30 pm and 2.30pm in Newcastle..managed quite nicely helped only with a can of Red Bull and a packet of jellybabies.
Took me 4 months to recover mind. :D

raylondoner

I always used to book Pixie at HoD for the next on the way out from the one that had just finished.  :hi:

Offline stevedave

I'm usually an on the day punter, or within 24 hours at least. I have however got one booked in advance for next week, and the waiting is flaming killing me. So much so that I had to have a punt today, you know, just to take the edge off  :yahoo: :cool:

Offline threechilliman

I'm usually an on the day punter, or within 24 hours at least. I have however got one booked in advance for next week, and the waiting is flaming killing me. So much so that I had to have a punt today, you know, just to take the edge off  :yahoo: :cool:

I have one booked for a couple of weeks time, booked a week or two ago. The wait for this one really is killing me as I ain't punting again before it.

tcm

Offline shagbambi

I enjoy the thrill of prebooking.  I often book up to eight weeks in advance and can have up to six bookings lined up over this period.

Offline Dingo1

I tend to be spur of the moment when I know the wife and kids are out of the way.  So tends to be for a couple of hours after I book, luckily it's slow in Oxford so quick appointments aren't normally a problem.

Although now I'm planning on the Phoenix club in London I think that'll take a fair bit of planning so will need to be in advance.

Occasionally I travel for meetings with work so try and pre-book something then some can sample
Something new.

Offline tangledupinblue

Was feeling really up for it not long ago so booked 2 wg 1/2hr session.
First one was great as it usually is, big tits and was on my HL for a while
Then went across hallway to the next who I had seen before and wadda ya know the fella was all tuckered out.
TBF the wg gave it a good seeing to with owo and a few different positions and eventually the inevitable happened.
Don't think I would do that again though, it was just a male bravado issue that has been completed.

Offline lostandfound

I like to punt fairly spontaneously, so usually book as late as possible. That said, I find a good punt to be a fine aphrodisiac, and it has often lead to another shortly afterwards, though less often, as I've grown older.

Offline dboy74

Most at one time was three, which were to take place over the following 10 days.

Hawkwind71

Most at one time was three, which were to take place over the following 10 days.

All in all I think there are advantages to both. Both have their thrills and spills. I think on another thread someone said, couple of regulars and the rest all same or next day. I think my book ahead days are over though.  :)

d00fer

Probably about 10 lined up and confirmed at the same time, ranging from the next day to a couple of months in advance

Timmy2

Saw a newbie last week
Saw my favourite this Tuesday
Got a newbie tomorrow
Mrs Raddy on Saturday
Oh and I have a MMF next Tuesday, if you didn't know already  :cool:
And I still can't lose any fuckin weight  :(
 :drinks:
Raddy

Offline kayak

My experience in trying to see her wasn't a good one. In fact I'd go as far as to ask that she be put on the blacklist for threatening behaviour, because after messing me around 3 times (on the morning of the first booking when I texted her, she could only do "half service"; then I rescheduled for 2 weeks later, and she cancelled an hour before; then I rescheduled for another fortnight, and again, she cancelled on the morning of the booking. So I asked if she could do the next day, and we set it up. Guess what, she cancels on the morning again.

So I told her she was messing me about, and I would be mentioning it to a few people, to which she went ape and threatened me with all sorts of blackmail, saying she would tell everyone on all the forums that I was all sorts of things. She also said on the "Site 4 girls", by which I presume she meant SAAFE.

I'm just glad I didn't spend any money on her in the end, but I was very annoyed at being messed around so much, especially as I don't have much time or opportunity to punt, so I normally try to book weeks in advance, because of my work and travel commitments (and of course when I'm at home I can't get away from the family).

Sorry, I meant to say I'm talking about Hottyholly.

vw

My experience in trying to see her wasn't a good one. In fact I'd go as far as to ask that she be put on the blacklist for threatening behaviour, because after messing me around 3 times (on the morning of the first booking when I texted her, she could only do "half service"; then I rescheduled for 2 weeks later, and she cancelled an hour before; then I rescheduled for another fortnight, and again, she cancelled on the morning of the booking. So I asked if she could do the next day, and we set it up. Guess what, she cancels on the morning again.

So I told her she was messing me about, and I would be mentioning it to a few people, to which she went ape and threatened me with all sorts of blackmail, saying she would tell everyone on all the forums that I was all sorts of things. She also said on the "Site 4 girls", by which I presume she meant SAAFE.

I'm just glad I didn't spend any money on her in the end, but I was very annoyed at being messed around so much, especially as I don't have much time or opportunity to punt, so I normally try to book weeks in advance, because of my work and travel commitments (and of course when I'm at home I can't get away from the family).

Sorry, I meant to say I'm talking about Hottyholly.
Thats bad making threats, not sure the relevance on this thread, maybe you could do a review of events to help other guys out

Was it this one ?  External Link/Members Only

Offline Sonny Crockett

I am a man that normally arranges one punt at a time. However for June 2015 I had made two advance bookings for that month. Sadly both intended punts never took place.

Oh the great disadvantage of making advance bookings... Your intended plans end up in ruins and Plan B is often shit.

Offline kayak

Thats bad making threats, not sure the relevance on this thread, maybe you could do a review of events to help other guys out

Was it this one ?  External Link/Members Only
Yes it was. Sorry I replied in the wrong thread, but I also replied in the correct thread when I saw my mistake.

Offline Dingo1

Normally I'm a same day or a couple of days ahead type but I've just booked a girl in 81 days time!! And a duo in 2 days time!! At least I'll have something to look forward to in the new year!!

Offline threechilliman

For the first time in my punting career I have nothing booked atm. I have one planned, which the WG in question is aware of, but no date yet and any potential date is at least a month away.

I actually feel quite relaxed about it as well. 12 months ago the thought of having no 'next punt' booked would have had me hopping about trying to book something. Now, nothing. No anxiety and no girls in my HL that are saying 'Come and fuck me'.

Maybe I'm over the hill....

tcm

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I like to have 3 or 4 lined up at any one time. Saves me acting hastily. I plan in advance around work commitments.

Offline anyfucker

three for the next seven days and just working out another one for soon after.
when her indoors is away then i will book someone for every day, carpe diem

Online Direwolf

Currently trying to sort 3 punts for the same day. Not entirely sure I'll be able to cope with it but what the hell  :D

Offline unclepokey

I did once book three punts over two days whilst Auntie (the Missus) was away.
Two were with 'new' girls.

I found it a huge mistake. Without opening my spreadsheet I recall that I never had a good cum at any of them.

Similarly (again with Auntie away) on Monday this week I had lunch with two women I've known both for 10+ years.
One I took back to her place after lunch and had a great time but couldn't cum for the life of me. And the next day I saw, for the first time, a really attractive MK based Indie and still failed to achieve a cum.

So I'm generally resolved to discount Auntie's absences as an encouragement of multiple bookings and to go back to a once a month engagement with trusted and tried ladies utilising the few excuses I still have to be 'off radar'.

A younger and unmarried bloke wouldn't have such excuses to be such a lesser shagger.
Uncle Pokey
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 12:24:09 pm by unclepokey »

Offline threechilliman

I did once book three punts over two days whilst Auntie (the Missus) was away.
Two were with 'new' girls.

I found it a huge mistake. Without opening my spreadsheet I recall that I never had a good cum at any of them.

Similarly (again with Auntie away) on Monday this week I had lunch with two women I've known both for 10+ years.
One I took back to her place after lunch and had a great time but couldn't cum for the life of me. And the next day I saw, for the first time, a really attractive MK based Indie and still failed to achieve a cum.

So I'm generally resolved to discount Auntie's absences as an encouragement of multiple bookings and to go back to a once a month engagement with trusted and tried ladies utilising the few excuses I still have to be 'off radar'.

A younger and unmarried bloke wouldn't have such excuses to be such a lesser shagger.
Uncle Pokey

You actually record quality of cum? Another column for my spreadsheet....

tcm

Offline unclepokey

No, it's just binary - either I did or didn't.

Uncle Pokey

Offline Shazar

Got Three punts with my regular this month. Got two different lady's who I haven't seen before confirmed and atm trying to find another two girls for the other two nights it away next month in Hampshire.

Don't usually plan stuff this much in advance but after the crap weekend I had away last month I'm not gonna leave it until the last minute again or just leave it to one wg.

oh and two of the dates away hopefully will be threesomes.........If you're gonna do it may as well enjoy it.  :drinks:

Offline threechilliman

oh and two of the dates away hopefully will be threesomes.........If you're gonna do it may as well enjoy it.  :drinks:

Now that I would agree with :thumbsup:

tcm