Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Nicole Edinburgh  (Read 2549 times)

10 review(s) for Scottish Sexy Karen (1 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline nike

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Sweet++++Nicole
Booked Nicole as a plan b for a 1 hour massage with a happy ending ,after my plan A with Hotnuru 69 fell through.
comms where pretty good . Phoned and sorted booking time and agreed on services to be provided.
Arrived at appointed time and let in, she is most definately  ot a size 12, more like a minimum 14 or 16. Decided to go ahead because I was primarily after a good massage and she assured me that she was a qualified masseuse. Started off with a very light massage with no real manipulation of the muscles, qualified , I don't think so.

Moved into bedroom, OWO, pretty good but no deepthroat as she advertises and my attempts to get into a better position not appreciated, told to lie down. Told her I"d rather sit and agreed. After only a few minutes asks me if I've come, told her no and to continue, starts muttering. I ask her to remove her clothes, I'm ignored. Ask for the bag and finish off doggy, she pulls her panties to one side. Finish and I ask her for more massage. After afe minutes her phone rings, tells me thats her next punter and I have to go. Quick shower and when I get to my car still 10 minutes of my hour to go.

Face 4/10
Body 4/10
Service 6/10
Effort 5/ 10
cost £100

Def.  not book her again.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Sorry you had a shit time but I think it would have paid to read the UKP reviews. Just saying.  :unknown:

filthydirtypunter

Damn Nike. It was my bad experiance with her that made me join today! I had a couple of hours appointment with her, horrible utterly horrible. Shes a bit :wacko:.

Thankfully a great punt with a Scottish blonde at new town sauna who's name I've forgotten now saved my week!

Just wish I had found UK punting sooner. Sorry you had such a bad punt mate.

Offline daviebond

Thankfully a great punt with a Scottish blonde at new town sauna who's name I've forgotten now saved my week!

Amy perchance?

filthydirtypunter

Amy perchance?

Not sure Davie mate. She was a Slim/Petite blonde with an enhanced chest. Great owo and cim, ro/facesit, then her on top. Fantastic wee stress relief inducing punt. Was a pleasent suprise given the bad punt earlier in the week and it was my first visit to New Town.

Offline daviebond

If she talked for Scotland then thats Amy. Sounds like her from your discription

filthydirtypunter

Aye she talked for Scotland, but not in a time wasting time of way. Just in the down moments while I recovered for next bit of fun! Either way all good.

Offline nike

Thanks for ur sympathy guys. I did read the forum. a bit of a mixed bag but not a great amount of details. I was primarily after a massage with some extras and one seasoned punter did say "she gives good service , as long as u don't want a little princess to take u by the hand", or something similar. Oh well at least I've set the record straight and there's a wee bit more detail about her physique and her service standards. Hopefully it will help someone else.
Might have to go back to the saunas myself. :unknown: :unknown:

will999

6 out of 10 for service? would be zero the way she 'dealt' with you - 9 out of 10 if you r a masochist of course

Offline nike

6 out of 10 for service? would be zero the way she 'dealt' with you - 9 out of 10 if you r a masochist of course

I didn't want to be overly critical. She did give a pretty good BJ, maybe I was too generous. :unknown:

Offline CeeJay

I've never met Nicole (or Miss Karen as she was then) but have dealt with her over the phone and nearly did have meet with her down the shore until her dad mysteriously turned up 10 minutes before the appointment and I was asked to hang about for half an hour. Went for a pint for that duration and then phoned up several times and no answer. When I tried her a few weeks later she accused me of hassling her on the phone.

The words bunny boiler spring to mind and from what I've read here she talks a good game but fails to deliver the goods in either looks or services. I think she has a combination of what people would call 'having issues' combined with a low self esteem she thinks she can hide by boasting about herself as being some confident sex kitten.

She should get out the game. It's not good for her.