Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele4u - Bayswater  (Read 1371 times)

83 review(s) for Adele4u (81 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Shenshiro

Adele stood out when I first started reading reviews on UKP, but by then she'd left London for Germany and the chances of meeting her seemed remote. Fast forward a few months and she was back in London, with a steady stream of reviews suggesting her service was still pretty special. Took me a while to get round to contacting her, but was well worth it when I did, so thanks to everyone here who has contributed reviews and discussed her services.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
1.5 hour in-call - £200

Setup

All comms were via AW initially. I did have Adele's number, but she didn't have it displayed when I first got in touch and I was abroad at the time anyway, so went the AW route. Her comms were great, replies were prompt and within a day we'd fixed on a date and time, the only downside being that it was almost three weeks away. Building details were given there and then, just leaving me needing to confirm on the day and phone on arrival. Good start, I had been expecting Adele to be difficult to book but she really wasn't. Then on the day texted her on the morning to check we were all good, again her replies were immediate. Answered her phone once I got there and buzzed me in bang on time.

The Meet

My punting tastes are pretty vanilla, certainly compared to what a lot of guys get up to with Adele. I had half a mind on trying for a more adventurous session, but she had no problem finding my buttons and things still ended up pure GFE. Absolutely was not disappointed though, as the session flowed nicely with loads of DFK and OWO, RO and sex in a few different positions (cowgirl, scissors, missionary, doggie, prone and reverse cowgirl), all of which were delivered brilliantly, with some great touches and aspects to her service that helped make it a memorable one.

- Lovely slow unrushed build-up with a few fun little touches, like her playing with and tasting the pre-cum on the tip of my cock before starting OWO.
- During RO she tasted absolutely delicious. Perfectly clean and fresh to start with, then lovely and sweet once her juices started flowing.
- Eye contact throughout was fantastic, and she does have a gorgeous pair of brown eyes.
- She's brilliant on top. Kept going back to having her in cowgirl it was that good.
- She has a nicely proportioned arse with a good bit of firmness and bounce. Felt great on top of her in prone.
- That arse again, but in reverse cowgirl with her pussy spread wide open, I could have happily lain there enjoying that view for a long long time.
- No clockwatching on her part whatsoever, she was far more concerned about us having a good time together.

All in all a great punt with a fantastic girl, and I can see why she's so well liked around here. I left with my balls emptied and my libido well and truly satisfied :)

fredpunter

Due to illness I had to cancel my last appointment with her ..... I'm slowly recovering and looking forward to her testing my progress ASAP.

Offline herbie007

Great review and glad you had a good time, mind you I can't see how you can't with Adele.

Looking forward to my next meet with her  :P

Offline herbie007

Due to illness I had to cancel my last appointment with her ..... I'm slowly recovering and looking forward to her testing my progress ASAP.

Glad to hear your on the mend freddie.  :drinks:

Don't be overdoing it though, remember your no spring chicken no more  ;)

fredpunter

Glad to hear your on the mend freddie.  :drinks:

Don't be overdoing it though, remember your no spring chicken no more  ;)

I wish I could remember when I was a spring chicken.