Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scam Profile or have you guys made me too suspicious  (Read 1157 times)

Offline Dakota

Gents,

Came across this new profile tonight when scouring AW Glasgow for new talent.  Calling herself Paraplegic Pauline - Do you think its potentially a real profile ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Your views as always appreciated

Dakota

yorkshire123

It would be good if you learned a few simple checks
External Link/Members Only

RandyF

The whole group CloseFriendsForFun is shite.

The 'shocking' spasmo profile, gimp, extreme slut, blah blah blah - all that's missing from Madame shite's usual spamming group ingredients are the cuckold couple!

ickydicky

The whole group CloseFriendsForFun is shite.

The 'shocking' spasmo profile, gimp, extreme slut, blah blah blah - all that's missing from Madame shite's usual spamming group ingredients are the cuckold couple!

Spot on Randy

Offline nike

FFS , what's the matter with these people?  Never read so much shite. Have they nothing better to do?

Offline Declan_C

I did have a look at her likes and was expecting LAPDANCE to be on it ,.. it wasn't
Banned reason: Weirdo / creep/ lurker / leech, take your pick.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dakota

Gentlemen,

I thank you kindly for enlightening me, must have been a moment of silliness as I am usually quite adept at spotting false profiles and did think this was one but sought a second opinion

D

bensonhedges20

Why would one want to punt with a disabled wg?

Offline nike

Maybe for some the thought of her not being able to run away, hits a note. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline auldie63

Why would one want to punt with a disabled wg?
Different strokes for different folks as they say. I know a guy who is into this but who are we to critisize?