Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: stickynicky69 - Paisley  (Read 1465 times)

cartman2k15

I see there were a couple of threads on this lady back in June, but does anyone have more recent experience of her?

I originally arranged to see Nicky back at the beginning of September, but had to cancel due to a large unforeseen expense.  Nicky was understanding of this, and agreed to a rescheduled appointment for the middle of October.  Comms up until last week had been pretty good, however when I got back in touch to discuss the finer details of the meet, everything went very quiet - my messages were being read but not replied to.

The logistics of getting through to Paisley on the day and maintaining discrection required a fair amount of effort and planning, so I didn't have the luxury of being able to wait until the day itself before making a final decision.  That, coupled with the £200 I was about to part with made me decide not to take the gamble.  Sent her a final message saying that I was concerned by the lack of communication and that respectfully, I thought it best to cancel.

A shame, and perhaps I've harshly made the wrong decision, but these things happen.

Offline fisherofsouls

tl;dr

Thought I would visit a prossie, then thought better of it...

RandyF

Sounds like she might've flagged you as a time waster first time round mate...and then second time round, she probably thought she'd got it spot on the first time  :hi:

I'm sure "call me fussy" DG, can shed more light on her communication skills, though  :thumbsup:

cartman2k15

Perhaps, but it would be ironic if she did indeed have me flagged as a time waster, as my reason for cancelling was only to avoid having my own time wasted...  Definitely not a case of "thinking better of it" either - I've been getting up to no good for the past 15 years, with very few regrets :-)

FWIW Nicky seemed very enthusiastic whenever she was in contact.  The comms seemed to dry up as soon as I started talking about finer details of the meet, but everything I mentioned is on her "likes" list, so I don't think it's because I asked for something she deemed outrageous.

RandyF

Perhaps, but it would be ironic if she did indeed have me flagged as a time waster, as my reason for cancelling was only to avoid having my own time wasted...  Definitely not a case of "thinking better of it" either - I've been getting up to no good for the past 15 years, with very few regrets :-)

FWIW Nicky seemed very enthusiastic whenever she was in contact.  The comms seemed to dry up as soon as I started talking about finer details of the meet, but everything I mentioned is on her "likes" list, so I don't think it's because I asked for something she deemed outrageous.

Well it's a punters forum so we can give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not a time waster, I suppose.  She may have to deal with multiple time-wasters daily, so it's almost inevitable she isn't going to always make the right call.  She gets a booking from a  reliable reg, and you Mr Canceller in her inbox, guess which one she'll always dump.

As for comms being good initially and then deteriorating...perhaps she just didn't like the way you were coming across, for whatever reason.  Wouldn't take it too personally...

DG

Nicky is very accomodating and if she hasn't got back to you then there is clearly a good reason why. I know she isn't available at the moment but that wouldn't usually stop her replying to genuine enquiries.

Cheers Randy, you know me, selfless to the core  :drinks:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 11:41:30 pm by DG »

Offline Stickynicky69

• Service Provider
Hi Cartman ,I thought I would pop on and clear things up .
The communication was excellent right up to the point you left the site I tried to reply but obviously you not being on AW we couldn't communicate further, I then got your number from the booking and gave you a text and then the screen shot proving that you were not longer a member.
Hope that helps your confusion.

cartman2k15

Hi Nicky, thank you for clearing things up.  I can't argue with any of that, and I appreciate you coming on here to clarify.

My brief flirtation with AW in recent months has been almost wholly unsuccessful so I've decided to just stick with punting at the saunas in Edinburgh.  To ensure discretion therefore, and so that I never have to explain to my other half why I have an AW profile, I removed it.  Admittedly I should have held off until the cancellation was confirmed, but I wasn't expecting any further communication.  My bad, and FWIW I apologise for that.

Best to just chalk this up to experience and move on I think.  All the best.