Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice about Bali Indonesian  (Read 3400 times)

Offline poi

Any one got any advice in regards Punting in Bali . Where, price and safety advice

I have been in Thailand and Philippine so familiar with type of girl and prices ,

Also if anyone been in Thailand and Bali can advice about girls in Thailand VS Bali

Thanks in advance   :drinks:

Offline Jerboa

I went to Bali 3 years ago now, I didn't punt as I was shacked up with a Indo girl, I believe there is a freelancer action down kuta, and there are fish bowl massage joints, try looking on the ISG board.

Offline adindas

Any one got any advice in regards Punting in Bali . Where, price and safety advice

I have been in Thailand and Philippine so familiar with type of girl and prices ,

Also if anyone been in Thailand and Bali can advice about girls in Thailand VS Bali

Thanks in advance   :drinks:

Bali is a punting dessert in Indonesia. Try to head to neigbouring city Surabaya or Jakarta.
There are quite a few bargain flight from Bali to Jakarta or to Surabaya. For surabaya you could even just take the bus to get there.

Offline poi

Offline poi

ISG board

what is ISG board ?

Offline Punter Griffin

Had my first punting experience in Bali, I loved it there...I'd move there if I could.

It was a while ago, a good few years now, and it was good on the 'rub and tug' side of things. I forget where, it was in Saunu (sp?) somewhere, but I got dragged into a massage place, by a stunning girl, got kissed, undressed, had a great massage and she wanked me off, as I fingered her and she kissed me...all for about £7 as I recall.

As someone said, ISG was a great place to look for info.

Offline poi

Had my first punting experience in Bali, I loved it there...I'd move there if I could.

It was a while ago, a good few years now, and it was good on the 'rub and tug' side of things. I forget where, it was in Saunu (sp?) somewhere, but I got dragged into a massage place, by a stunning girl, got kissed, undressed, had a great massage and she wanked me off, as I fingered her and she kissed me...all for about £7 as I recall.

As someone said, ISG was a great place to look for info.
good info ,  :drinks:

Offline Vivago

Punted in Bali a few years back. Plenty of freelancers knocking about but many have seen better days and hold out for silly money.

There are loads of brothels about and they are ridiculously cheap and contain some real hotties if you are brave enough to venture in. They are, I think, mostly in Sanur. Check ISG for up-to-date info. Also, make sure the girl is of legal age. Many aren't.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Punter Griffin

One more thing to look out for, I went to a goldfish bowl of a place one evening, stunning looking women, but they didn't do 'foreigners', which I can understand, there's a lot of drunk Assie's over there, lol. Just be prepared to have some say no to you.

I did love it there, some of the women are the hottest I've ever seen any where in the world, but then, I have a thing for Asian girls.  :wacko:

Offline Jerboa

Punted in Bali a few years back. Plenty of freelancers knocking about but many have seen better days and hold out for silly money.

There are loads of brothels about and they are ridiculously cheap and contain some real hotties if you are brave enough to venture in. They are, I think, mostly in Sanur. Check ISG for up-to-date info. Also, make sure the girl is of legal age. Many aren't.
d

Yes they hold out for big money as the Aussies will still think it's cheaper than back home.

Offline Turtle1

Why are people saying Bali is poor for punting. Bali is great for punting. Been there twice, about 5 years ago backpacking stop. That was an adventure. Had plenty of sex with fellow backpackers and didn't need to punt but there where tons of WG's around if I needed it.

Went recently on a stag, I couldn't even tell you the amount of prossies we fucked. It's cheap, they walk around at night, there are hotspots and you'll be offered girls if you walk around. We found the girls in Night clubs in Kuta. We stayed in Kuta so didn't have to go far for anything. You'll find native Bali girls, Thai girls, Chinsese Girls, and shit loads of Australia's too.

WARNING!!!! Kuta night life is very dangerous so be very careful, it's run by the mafia and so are the prositutes. The police are utter assholes and will look to extort money off you. If you do have an encounter with the fuzz, just pay the bribe.

Offline poi

Thank you for all reply  :drinks:

Kuta in Bali is a place your never have problem to find decent girl .

Aus and local girl are evey where.
Specially in a sky Garden which is famous club you have a lot of choice

Price is negotiable . The price range is about £45 to £90 for overnight or £15 to £25 for an hour.

Girls from Java are most beautiful girl in Bali and also If you lucky to find a Aus girl with no BF then you can get one of those drunk girls to hotel and fk her which I did ones.
 :D

Out of subject of punting , Bali is amazing country with nice people and will back there very soon
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 12:25:31 pm by poi »

Offline Jerboa

Thank you for all reply  :drinks:

Kuta in Bali is a place your never have problem to find decent girl .

Aus and local girl are evey where.
Specially in a sky Garden which is famous club you have a lot of choice

Price is negotiable . The price range is about £45 to £90 for overnight or £15 to £25 for an hour.

Girls from Java are most beautiful girl in Bali and also If you lucky to find a Aus girl with no BF then you can get one of those drunk girls to hotel and fk her which I did ones.
 :D

Out of subject of punting , Bali is amazing country with nice people and will back there very soon

So did you visit recently? I've not been since 2012, and was living with a javanese girl, so no punting for me, can you add a bit more info, would help other members.

Offline poi

So did you visit recently? I've not been since 2012, and was living with a javanese girl, so no punting for me, can you add a bit more info, would help other members.

I was in Bali from mid Dec 15 for 3 weeks,
IF you walk around Jalan Legian in Kuta, you can see too many girls come to you and ask for if you want massage, ask them what else you do ? they will tell you if you want happy ending, sex .. etc
mostly so expensive as they have to share money with the boss,

If you want to take to your hotel, Don't go for any girl in road, Mafia and police in Bali is big issue for foreigner,

There are few clubs in Kuta and Seminyak External Link/Members Only is the biggest club with 4-5 floors , you can find many freelancers in 3th floor just front of bar , right hand side the toilet.

If you sit front of bar you will notice , they will eye contact and ask them to come to you , they will start with 4000,000 Indo money but don't pay them more than 1000,000 ( 49 pounds ) 

deal with them about how long they will stay and make sure they have ID card , hotels won't let them come to hotel with you without keep their ID card ,this is for your safety ,

If you want get Aus girl then go for to last floor in Sky Garden , the top roof , game with Aus girl is not about money, same game when we go to clubs here.. etc.

Other club is Bounty Discotheque but only weekends are busy and less girl but I had one girl from this club just a night before I back London.

If you stay around Seminyak then you can find nice girls in (Ku De Ta Bali) kudeta.net

Dec and in summer in university break time is good time to go to Bali if you want see some natural young girls as they mostly come from Jakarta and Java to make some money in Bali.

hope these help , let me know if you have any Q

« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 03:02:55 pm by poi »

Offline Jerboa

Good report, so what's the issue with taking girls from the street?

Mart1976e

Can anyone say more about the Aussie girls. Are they working or just tourists on the pull?