Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot_renata69  (Read 1426 times)

15 review(s) for renata_4_you (10 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jasonbourne

External Link/Members Only

her new location makes lunchtime assignments with renata possible for me- 30 mins on the metropolitan line from the City. nice place in a residential cul de sac, about ten minute walk from preston road tube. we've met before, although not for a while, but she remembered me and it was a great GFE from the start, all services delivered with great enthusiasm. she's also engagingly frank and irreverent.
despite the higher prices her phone was going off continually, so doesn't appear to have hurt her business at all.
recommended.

Offline Cuntminion

Phone going off might off been people trying to get directions that had booked but not heard from her since  :D

Offline claretandblue

Her phone going off constantly sounds more like the "wife experience " as opposed to a gfe!

Offline Cuntminion

Her phone going off constantly sounds more like the "wife experience " as opposed to a gfe!

I actually find a phone going off even on vibrate annoying , what's the point of having it on vibrate if you are not going to answer

More disrespectful if they do answer or have it on loud, I find it rude

Online MP778

this girl must be the most talked about on this whole forum now officially.  it's the fact that she always has a really bad negative about how she messed someone about always followed by a positive about how good a service she delivers...

Offline smiths

A WGs phone should be off or on non vibrating silent so I cant see it going off, I don't mind a WG checking her messages in the breaks I need. Very unprofessional of this low life but being professional isn't a priority as she has proved including to me when she fucked me about. :thumbsdown:

Offline collector

I am jealous, I am one of the many who she wasted the time.
I have few questions: Lenght of the meeting? Any extra paid? Service?

LL

Phone going off might off been people trying to get directions that had booked but not heard from her since  :D
You say that in jest but I imagine whoever I got bumped for when booking her would have heard her phone ring repeatedly whilst he fucked her and I called from outside.

Offline iPad3

You say that in jest but I imagine whoever I got bumped for when booking her would have heard her phone ring repeatedly whilst he fucked her and I called from outside.

If I didn't think this girl was so fucking low that I simply won't waste any time whatsoever on her I'd organise a campaign of fake bookings to give her a taste of her own fucking medicine.

I won't as I'm not going to lower myself to the depths that she exists in however if someone else did I'd be happy to help out.........just saying!!

Offline claretandblue

A WGs phone should be off or on non vibrating silent so I cant see it going off, I don't mind a WG checking her messages in the breaks I need. Very unprofessional of this low life but being professional isn't a priority as she has proved including to me when she fucked me about. :thumbsdown:
Yes I agree, her latest pictures aren't as hot as the previous ones plus the revelation on the other thread about her spotty face and chest means I am thankfully out on this one without a wasted trip to Wembley

Offline jasonbourne

sorry, my review was poorly-worded. her phone was turned off during our time together, but she seemed to be taking a booking as i walked in, then afterwards as i was dressing she switched it back on and there were clearly messages piled up- she joked about how busy she was.
was a quick 30 minute visit, i would describe services as GFE- dfk, owo, etc.. all delivered with enthusiasm and good humour. i agree these latest pics are not particularly flattering, her skin is not flawless but she is a very good looking girl.

Offline The_Don

her phone was turned off during our time together, but she seemed to be taking a booking as i walked in, then afterwards as i was dressing she switched it back on and there were clearly messages piled up- she joked about how busy she was.

For the full 30 mins?

Offline claretandblue

sorry, my review was poorly-worded. her phone was turned off during our time together, but she seemed to be taking a booking as i walked in, then afterwards as i was dressing she switched it back on and there were clearly messages piled up- she joked about how busy she was.
was a quick 30 minute visit, i would describe services as GFE- dfk, owo, etc.. all delivered with enthusiasm and good humour. i agree these latest pics are not particularly flattering, her skin is not flawless but she is a very good looking girl.
Thanks mate all makes sense  :hi: I can see why guys that are local still try to book her but my punting territory is more Euston /old street/aldgate and I wouldn't traips off up to Wembley when the odds on a cancellation are seemingly so high

Offline SamLP

Yes I agree, her latest pictures aren't as hot as the previous ones plus the revelation on the other thread about her spotty face and chest means I am thankfully out on this one without a wasted trip to Wembley

She was looking hot when I saw her. Nice slim attractive body and face. Certainly no spots on her face or body. The latest pics are not very flattering but in person she's a knockout.

Offline collector

Did you ask for CIM?