Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wolverhampton  (Read 1644 times)

smithie1000

This one's got good brains, her pimp can be seen in the mirror taking her picture LOL, anyone been?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stapler

This one's got good brains, her pimp can be seen in the mirror taking her picture LOL.....

....also a digit is missing from her phone number!

Doesn't look good for business!

..S...

Welcome back smithie! Hope you enjoyed your hols!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 03:33:23 pm by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

smithie1000

Hi S, yes but not much about in Madeira LOL

Offline snoopyigor

ye im working in wolves thursday/friday so hotelling it.....

is there ANYONE reliable for a decent punt???

smithie1000

Offline snoopyigor

fs preferably.....

only really checked out vivastreet last time....seemed incredibly risky...

smithie1000

If your into the older types, this one has good reports External Link/Members Only

This one has got a good write up External Link/Members Only but not from me cus she has only one leg......

have a look at some of these and do a search on here External Link/Members Only use WV1 in the search

Offline Dazzlerred

Seen Jade swallows many times and always had a fantastic time.No rush plenty of OWO and loves CIM and facials.

smithie1000

her adultwork pictures make her look attractive is she???

Frenchy4012

Can you help me Smithie I am looking for a sexy massage with HE by a sexy black lady, in Wolverhamton if possible. Cant seem to find any black ladies in Wolves.

Dellboy

Can you help me Smithie I am looking for a sexy massage with HE by a sexy black lady, in Wolverhamton if possible. Cant seem to find any black ladies in Wolves.

Yes please!
Nearest I know is in Manchester

smithie1000

Sorry Frenchy, cant help you with that one, never been with a black lady.  Best search on the wolves links

Frenchy4012

Yes please!
Nearest I know is in Manchester

Did find one lady, Julia a mature black lady who provides massage she is from Stechford.

Frenchy4012

Sorry Frenchy, cant help you with that one, never been with a black lady.  Best search on the wolves links

Had a good look and only found Julia a mature lady. I shall have to give her a try I think.

smithie1000

browningsx

Not black but close ive been thinking about trying this but im out of town at this week .

Frenchy4012

show me the link

I am not good on the computer, but I just put " Massage by black lady in Shropshire " into google and found her.

smithie1000

yes I've seen the ad, you should just go and enjoy

wolves87

I did a review of laya on an earlier post

Frenchy4012

Not black but close ive been thinking about trying this but im out of town at this week .

Thanks, She looks worth a visit but not black enough for me.

smithie1000

that a cheap n cheerful one lol

Frenchy4012

I have phoned Julia a couple of times but she has not answered. I think she only works 2 or 3 days a week perhaps she is drawing her pension and doing massage is just money on top. I have never shagged a old age pensioner except for the wife.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 02:13:24 pm by Frenchy4012 »

Roadster

I have phoned Julia a couple of times but she has not answered. I think she only works 2 or 3 days a week perhaps she is drawing her pension and doing massage is just money on top. I have never shagged a old age pensioner except for the wife.

You have a link for this mystery granny by any chance?

Frenchy4012

You have a link for this mystery granny by any chance?

Read all the posts.