Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex and heart attack  (Read 1647 times)

Pussydoc

Good news guys , Daily Mail  today , you won't have a heart attack while having sex , unless your having an affair,so all good for punters, this is result of a survey by german researchers who tracked 500 heart attack suvivors.  :dance: :yahoo:

Offline mh

Good news guys , Daily Mail  today , you won't have a heart attack while having sex , unless your having an affair,so all good for punters, this is result of a survey by german researchers who tracked 500 heart attack suvivors.  :dance: :yahoo:

Er, hardly. I'd classify this story under that well known category of "Headline bollocks".

According to the story only 0.7 per cent of the 500 survivors traced had had sex in the hour before their heart attack. No indication of whether this was with their partner or not.

A different older study is then quoted that concluded that men were more likely to experience a fatal heart attack during sex while having sex with someone other than their wife. So punters are very much at risk...

vw

Maybe they didn't survive and they are more severe when shagging a prossie !  They didn't survey the dead.  A call bull shit.

Offline Sparta Prada

There has been times during a punt where I have felt my heart beating considerably faster to the point where I have to ask the girl if we can slow down, usually when I'm going for the second pop. Does this happen to anyone else?

Offline Tiger63

There has been times during a punt where I have felt my heart beating considerably faster to the point where I have to ask the girl if we can slow down, usually when I'm going for the second pop. Does this happen to anyone else?
No....RIP mate :lol:

vw

Probably dehydrated, now make sure the nice lady gives you a big glass of water next time you go out to play !

Offline mh

Probably dehydrated, now make sure the nice lady gives you a big glass of water next time you go out to play !

Or just receive watersports from her and get your hydration on the go.

vw

Or just receive watersports from her and get your hydration on the go.
To much salt, if drinking piss you should use 1 part piss 3 parts water or you will get more dehydrated.  Poor guy are you trying to kill him !

Offline mh

To much salt, if drinking piss you should use 1 part piss 3 parts water or you will get more dehydrated.  Poor guy are you trying to kill him !

Depends what the girl has been drinking beforehand. One girl's pee was so sweet I could have gone into a diabetic coma, and I'm not diabetic... But it might have been a life-saving energy drink.
 :hi:

vw

Depends what the girl has been drinking beforehand. One girl's pee was so sweet I could have gone into a diabetic coma, and I'm not diabetic... But it might have been a life-saving energy drink.
 :hi:
Not sure on the saline content of gush !  Maybe that would save him !

Offline nodrah

Flawed research ...... they only tracked and asked the survivors ...... what about the dead ?  :scare: ............

hogey

must be pretty tough on the OH and family if you die having an illicit shag

vw

must be pretty tough on the OH and family if you die having an illicit shag
I have a dump me in a skip dog tag, just in case to save my mothers feelings !

Offline hungrypunt

I have a dump me in a skip dog tag, just in case to save my mothers feelings !

:lol: :lol:

Offline The_Scarecrow

Er, hardly. I'd classify this story under that well known category of "Headline bollocks".

According to the story only 0.7 per cent of the 500 survivors traced had had sex in the hour before their heart attack...

Not quite sure how many people that would be, with each person being 0.2% of the total, I guess it was 3 men plus a little guy.

SirFrank

Had a day of it on the weekend watching the rugby, especially Wales v Austrlia. Drank too much and ate way too much. Crashed out and woke up around 2am feeling very odd then quickly thought I'm going to be sick. Sat up in bed and had pretty bad chest pain and pain down my arm. Staggered to the bathroom and sat on the bog thinking fuck me I'm having a heart attack. With that I let out 3 huge burps and a fart that not only went on forever but smelt so bad it made me feel really sick and suddenly I felt much better.

Dosed up on rennie, propped myself up on 3 pillows and drifted off to sleep. However, as I was laying there I thought fuck me what would happen if I did have a heart attack mid punt. Ah fuck that would take some smoothing over - if I survived of course. I've reached the autumn years now so a heart attack is possible. I hope if it happened the unlucky lady would dress me, drag me outside onto the street and call ambulance. I might even start signing off my AW bookings with such a request - listen I don't think it will happen but if I have a heart attack leave me on the street somewhere and fuck off before the ambulance rocks up

Distraction

However, as I was laying there I thought fuck me what would happen if I did have a heart attack mid punt. Ah fuck that would take some smoothing over - if I survived of course.

I guess we've all got to go some time. Maybe it's not such a bad way to check out* - at least you'd have a happy looking corpse.

*Plus for those with an OH, surviving might be worse when the missus turns up at the hospital.

Offline superchamp

Bit of a fucker if you peg it mid punt when you've paid for a hour up front.

Offline dboy74

Bit of a fucker if you peg it mid punt when you've paid for a hour up front.

The WG would probably want extra cash for dealing with two stiffies!  :)

Offline superchamp

The WG would probably want extra cash for dealing with two stiffies!  :)

The Romanian WG would get the extra cash by relieving you of your wallet while her pimp drags your lifeless corpse out into next doors garden - and she'd still see the next punter in the queue!

Offline nike

:lol: :lol: :lol:
SUPERCHAMP, DBOY, U guys do stand up, great one liners. classic.