Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nicolexoxo - Birmingham - bj heaven  (Read 1216 times)

12 review(s) for nicolexoxo (9 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

warkslad

External Link/Members Only

Saw Nicole for the first time last week as a plan b after M I cancelled due to illness (happily rearranged for next week)

Comms were good, emailed, asked me to call/text so gave her a ring and booking made for the the next day. Text in the morning to confirm, asked if I had any outfit requests. Went with the classic black undies, st&sus and a tight dress.

Located in Chinatown by the hippo, plenty of parking options. Arrived a little early and texted from the bottom of her road, 5mins to finish getting ready then she texted back with the door location and I called for the apt number. Nice modern flat as many of you know.

She answered the door dressed exactly as requested and looked great, a real cutie. Welcomed in with a hug and a kiss and led to the bedroom. Time and necessaries dealt with (1.5hr@160) and was offered a shower and glass of water. I was freshly showered but accepted the water and off she went.

I'd got as far as taking my shoes off and she was back, popped my drink on the table, sat beside me and was on me like a limpet, snogging my face off with full on fk & dfk. This continued as we undressed each other, exploring each others bodies with hands and mouths.

We moved on to the bed properly and she asked if I wanted oral with or without and as preffered I opted or the latter. She worked her was down kissing and licking all the way giving my nipples some good attention. Then it began. Without a doubt the best bj I have ever had in my life (and I've had my fair share of good ones, gf & wg). Started licking  and teasing the tip then took me in in her mouth and began sucking, not sloppy, not toothy just a good solid firm sucking, exactly how I like it. All the while she's getting deeper and deeper until I felt my tip against the back of her throat and was held there for a moment. My first ever proper DT BJ and this girl has no gag reflex. This went on for a while with great eye contact and smiles from her when she came up for air. Naturally I had to return the favour so we switched and I went down to devour her lovely clean and delicious pussy. Nice and responsive, she got really wet.

Onto sex in a variety of positions. Passionate and enthusiastic with constant eye contact and dfk. Finished off the time with more of her wonderful bj.

Overall a great meet with a cute, sweet and sexy girl who has a fantastic bj technique.

Would I go back. Bet your ass I would. Contemplating asking for a 30 min intense bj experience. Magic!

vw

She's popular today, do you think her ears are burning !

Ming

Another DTD and uber cute too, I think she may well be my next punt? like you I will be asking for an oral experience.

If I could find a girl that deepthroated and swallowed I think she would become my regular girl. :angelgirl:

Thanks for the review

Ming  :hi:

warkslad

Lol. I hope so,  she deserves it.

I've only recently started posting on here and I'm trying to work my way back through my punts to get reviews up.

warkslad

If I could find a girl that deepthroated and swallowed I think she would become my regular girl. :angelgirl:

Thanks for the review

Ming  :hi:

Likewise. Swallowing would be the clincher to make her a regular. But it was the firmness of the sucking that I especially liked.

Offline Dick Cheese

Likewise. Swallowing would be the clincher to make her a regular. But it was the firmness of the sucking that I especially liked.

You need to take a trip to Nottingham then  ;)   balls deep and swallow,no gag reflex either.