Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Favourite incall location: hotel - rented home - actual home?  (Read 1846 times)

Offline Sparta Prada

There are advantages and disadvantages to the different types of incall places us guys visit.

I think mine has to be a hotel. It feels nice and neutral, and there shouldn't be any lingering cigarette smells that you get at some homes. I don't have a problem with walking through hotel reception like I have seen others mention on here before.

The other aspect I like when a girl operates from a hotel is at least you get the address when you make the appointment, so know where you re going. It's not like when a girl just gives out their road/postcode and you then have to make further contact to find out the property number; with a hotel you park your car and just get the room number.

What is your preferred type of location for an incall?

vw

Mine is a nice lush green meadow, or weir green the night of a bore.  Not many WG's are keen of alfreco incalls though.

Offline Daffodil

A purpose rented apartment, I'm not a fan of visiting their own homes as it feels far too personal. I certainly don't want to see pictures of her kids or family when I'm on a punt.

But there again if she's fit then who cares?

Offline smiths

There are advantages and disadvantages to the different types of incall places us guys visit.

I think mine has to be a hotel. It feels nice and neutral, and there shouldn't be any lingering cigarette smells that you get at some homes. I don't have a problem with walking through hotel reception like I have seen others mention on here before.

The other aspect I like when a girl operates from a hotel is at least you get the address when you make the appointment, so know where you re going. It's not like when a girl just gives out their road/postcode and you then have to make further contact to find out the property number; with a hotel you park your car and just get the room number.

What is your preferred type of location for an incall?

The WGs own place or a hotel are both just fine for me, if its not the WGs own place I couldnt care less as long as I don't see low lifes.

Offline smiths

A purpose rented apartment, I'm not a fan of visiting their own homes as it feels far too personal. I certainly don't want to see pictures of her kids or family when I'm on a punt.

But there again if she's fit then who cares?

Not me Daff. ;) What I don't wish to see or hear are kids in the place which has happened on occasion. :thumbsdown:

Offline threechilliman

Don't care as long as its clean and tidy and is easy to park near.

tcm

Offline two20

I've only ever been to their homes. I'm always worried about where to park as I have quite a distinctive car, but to date no problems. Quite like the idea of a hotel, popping in the bar of a post punt drink would be nice.

downwiththesickness

As long as there is a nice clean bed for me to bang her in.... It's all good!

Neal69

Home or rented pad for me is the preference.

Not too keen on Hotels but will and have done so.

Parking issues usually sorted by viewing Street View when the postcode is sent.

Was advised to keep be a bit careful around some hotels as there is a 2 hour limit for non residents.

N

broksonic

An nice apartment in the city centre . Don't like going to houses because too many people watching

Offline claretandblue

Hotels everything,  the accommodation is generally  better, plus if you are early you can get a drink at the bar meaning no standing outside on a residential street staring at your punting phone

Offline Stiltskin

In a town my ideal is a top floor apartment with a lift where the apartment is the only one on that floor, elsewhere a remote house out in the sticks where you can park on the driveway with nobody seeing you.

scoobydoo88

I'm not particularly bothered but I do feel more paranoid about being seen when visiting houses on residential streets.

Timmy2

I like decent apartment blocks with door entry systems...once inside no one knows who you are visiting  :P

Raddy

Offline Hertsgent

Hotel - for consistency of quality and discrete access. Had some bad residential experiences in terms of discreetness, although I'm obviously happy to visit a place a second time after I've sussed it out (two of my favourites are residential).

Offline cueball

I like decent apartment blocks with door entry systems...once inside no one knows who you are visiting  :P

Raddy

That's mine too, very anon, works well

Hotels are ok too, as long as you've got the confidence to not look a plonker walking through.

Actual homes are ok but can have a weird vibe, especially if there is family inhabitents (obviously not in at the time).

Parking is the number one thing for me though

Offline Malvolio

I agree with Raddy - a block of flats with an entryphone is ideal for me.  Not a big fan of hotels as I always wonder how much noise creeps through into the next room - and I also don't like having the air conditioning on.

Offline dkn

I'm happy in either.

Have had some skanky homes to visit.  Probably the worst was a nasty old house, with some lowlife ghetto blokes (pimps, I presumed) in another room and, worse still, no door on the bedroom, so I could hear them really clearly.  An odd punt, but she just about made up for it.  Wouldn't go back though.

Hotels, OK.  But have been in the corridor and heard other people at it, so realise how audible everything is.  Did have one hotel where the bathroom door went through 90 degrees to become a second door into the room, effectively with a small lobby between the main bedroom door and the interim bedroom door - I liked that idea!  Dodgiest hotel experience was one Hotel Ibis that, for a short period, started asking people coming in who they were going to see and what room.  That took some front to blag my way through...

Offline Anadin

I don't like hotels but they're OK, a nice apartment is best imho as they're usually nice and discreet plus usually no one to potentially challenge you.

Jvosta

Hotels.
Adds to the whole punting experience imo,
More likely to be situated in good locations for pre/post punt dinner/drinks too  :hi:

Offline nigel4498

I don't give a fuck where I fuck, as long as I get a first class service I'll punt anywhere.

Offline _Bender_

For me it's serviced or rented apartments/flats, don't mind the WG's actual house or apartment either, just aslong I don't pass any family portraits of her kids or even their other half  :scare:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 12:10:48 pm by _Bender_ »

Offline SJ772

For me it's their home or purpose rented apartment, don't like hotels, worry about reception, parking, bumping into people etc.   Won't go near a house where more than 1 girls is working though.

vw

Won't go near a house where more than 1 girls is working though.
do you go round and check the other rooms ?

Offline rg41

I don't give a fuck where I fuck, as long as I get a first class service I'll punt anywhere.

Same with me.

Offline dboy74

Prefer a serviced apartment or hotel.

Had one punt in the WG's house and in her bedroom the walls were covered in pictures.

I presumed they were family, but on closer inspection it was like a Benetton ad with all creed and races in them!

Either she had a very diverse family or maybe she took photos of all her punters  :)

Offline unclepokey

I much prefer the girl's own place for the very simple reason that she'll feel relaxed there and, like as not, get stripped off quicker than otherwise.

Uncle Pokey

Offline claretandblue

I was standing outside a flat on a side road with a mixture of shops and houses waiting to go in yesterday and felt very conspicuous , give me a hotel in a busy area anyday

Offline Sonny Crockett

Most definitely private apartments or houses. That takes away the worry about standing outside and then going through reception that hotels bring.

Offline claretandblue

Most definitely private apartments or houses. That takes away the worry about standing outside and then going through reception that hotels bring.
If its a private house you are stood outside waiting on a residential road,that's the bit I hate!

bigbrownboy

I remember going to see a WG about a year ago in Croydon, set everything up over the phone, gave me postcode as usual had to call again for door number, it actually turns out it was her own home, was a bit awkward and weird to see photos of her family, had quite interesting conversation about her lifestyle, her kids and such, made the visit seem more natural.

DVarse

Of the 2 i prefer the hotel, it just adds to the excitment and one girl once joined me for a drink after. Have to be careful as i know someone in the hotel business.

Online jimjam

I prefer a hotel, as long as it's a nice one. If I'm away on holiday I've always liked the feeling of walking into a room, everything nice and fresh and clean. I know they're not always like that, but if it's a decent hotel it should be.

Of course if the lady has been using it for a few hours it may not be in such a pristine condition.

Plus for me it adds a bit to the excitement of the occasion, as if we're having a romantic encounter.

The lady's house can be OK if it's clean and tidy, although I agree with previous posts about family photos being a bit off-putting. On one occasion I arrived to be greeted by a large, barking dog. I was asked if I was OK with this, and not allergic to them, to which I replied that I was fine. We went upstairs, she closed the door, then got down to business. Of course the predictable happened. Halfway through some energetic doggy, we were joined by the dog, although thankfully not on the bed! He just stood watching, which was a bit weird.