Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicolexoxo - Incall Birmingham  (Read 1648 times)

12 review(s) for nicolexoxo (9 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

vw

Decided on my last visit that I fancy something new so on my train journey up got my profile printouts out and Nicole found her way to the top.

Comms

Once she had settled at the top gave her a quick call no answer to followed up with a text with required time (20 mins after train arrives) tect straight back with yes and post code sent.  Put postcode in walk-nav and Emily@19 name has the exact post code happy days I know where to go.  Got there earlier so text her for number which she said I need to call  did so and mentioned how sunny it was, she burst in to a giggle for a while then gave me the script.

The Facilities

Any one visiting emily@19 or victoriaxoxo will know the apartment, basically very nice, walked bast Emily's vacant room to the one without en suite.  Had my shower and proceed to the nice room and received my pre ordered glass of water.  :drinks:

Nicole

As seen in photos and just my type, slim nice firm body (She goes to the Gym 7am every day).  A very friendly and happy girl constantly smiling or giggling and playful with it.

Hidden Image/Members Only

The Service

A combination of many positions the highlight being the VW cowgirl.  Really enjoyed her oral skills but wanted to fuck her so no CIM this time sometimes fucking is more important.  Half time was interesting started with kissing all over then descended into her amusing her self with my ticklish patches which was a nice touch, felt so natural and promoted to top GFE for me and my tastes.

Nicole even tentatively after some persuading to give me a little pain, harder nipple squeezes and some mild throat squeezing. Maybe not as tight as I like but that comes with familiarity and trust.  Let her off on that.

Only thing some of you might not like if the depth of the tongue action, I'm not overly bothered by tongue down the throat, this one is more playful with her tongue, like a game.

Would I Return ?

Yes definitely, I can see progression with this one.

Details

External Link/Members Only

Ming

Hawkwind71

Well done VW. Didn't like the profile photo but this looks gorgeous so thanks for the good photo.

Polish girls looking good...

vw

You really should grow some balls and do one, we know you oldies don't like outsiders but these are great !  They even talk English.

Even Ming does and he has a Zimmer frame !

Ming

You really should grow some balls and do one, we know you oldies don't like outsiders but these are great !  They even talk English.

Even Ming does and he has a Zimmer frame !

I find the foreign girls are far more respectful of the elderly and will bend over backwards to help us, which in turn aids penetration  :D

Ming  :hi:

warkslad

Nice review VW

I saw Nicole last week and thought she was lovely, very playful and enthusiastic.

vw

Nice review VW

I saw Nicole last week and thought she was lovely, very playful and enthusiastic.
Glad you had a good one to and appreciate the same things I do !

Online dboy74

Excellent review, VW  :hi:

Only made one attempt to see around the turn of the year and bothered since. Definitely need to change that  ;)

Online Placebo88

Well done VW. Didn't like the profile photo but this looks gorgeous so thanks for the good photo.

I agree she has not made the best choice for her main photo , the photo VW has selected is miles better !

Belatedly onto my hotlist !

I know it is sometimes difficult to judge but does anyone else think that she looks stereotypically Romanian ?

vw

I agree she has not made the best choice for her main photo , the photo VW has selected is miles better !
I think so to.

Offline Cuntminion

getonit

Yes she is the UKP girl of the week but Another girl I have continually overlooked but not now  thanks VW. 
I like it that you see her cute smiley face and then know you can have a complete filthy time with her  :D

Offline azrael

Good review vw might have to pay her another visit soon, cheers budd  :drinks: