Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sami: Glasgow  (Read 2392 times)

24 review(s) for Delicous.Rona (19 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline myothernameis

External Link/Members Only

1 hr in call at an apartment St Georges X:  Glasgow

£100 for 1 hour

Thoroughly enjoyed my encounter with Sami, the minute I entered the room, she threw me on to the bed and began to kiss me, while trying to unbutton my shirt, and get my trousers of

She quickly started deep throating me, to the point she made nearly made me come, but manage to prevent this

We soon moved on to sex, she kept telling me faster, harder, which at times, I couldn't do, out of puff

Now if Sami, slowed down, and wasn't so eager to fuck, she would improve 100% more, not saying she already gives good service

Offline MrFox

Good review sounds like a right goer! And good location too will put this one on my list.

Did she look 29?

Did you stay the full hour?

Having never punted before I don't speak from experience, but surely her taking lead like that and getting in a bout it (unless you asked her to take lead) is basically a 'trick' to get you to cum asap and leave?

If you can cum as many times as you wanted in that hour then there goes that theory  :D

Offline jonojohan

Hi mrfox. Went to see sami mid sept and can confirm her age is accurate. Don't know about OP's experience but I left 20 mins after my hour was up so definitely no clock watching there. Hope that helps

mikey1028

Having never punted before I don't speak from experience, but surely her taking lead like that and getting in a bout it (unless you asked her to take lead) is basically a 'trick' to get you to cum asap and leave?

Definitely not the case. I've met Sami a few times and everytime as soon as I've come once, she's back at the OWO trying to get me hard again for another pop. I think every time I've seen her I've ended up staying at least 15 minutes over the agreed time.

Offline CeeJay

Is this the same Sami who used to be in Edinburgh? The description of her services is very familiar. Used to be three of them.

One girl called Angel whose photos were either perfectly photoshopped or had been taken a year before. Yet she used to get positive ratings on AW. I can only assume they were fake or the 'well endowed and rounded' fan club was bigger than I thought in Edinburgh.

The other girl was called Katy and from Lodz. She was great. Nice body and gave great OWO. I saw her twice but she seemed to disappear shortly after whilst Sami and Angel hung on to her phone. Pity. She was really, really good fun.

Offline The Man With No Name

Is this the same Sami who used to be in Edinburgh? The description of her services is very familiar. Used to be three of them.

One girl called Angel whose photos were either perfectly photoshopped or had been taken a year before. Yet she used to get positive ratings on AW. I can only assume they were fake or the 'well endowed and rounded' fan club was bigger than I thought in Edinburgh.

The other girl was called Katy and from Lodz. She was great. Nice body and gave great OWO. I saw her twice but she seemed to disappear shortly after whilst Sami and Angel hung on to her phone. Pity. She was really, really good fun.

Yeah, that's her. Now sometimes works with another Polish Kate here in Glasgow.

Christ CJ, looking down the thread list, you have been busy tonight. And I thought I was bad for consolidating my UKPunting...

Offline CeeJay

Yeah, that's her. Now sometimes works with another Polish Kate here in Glasgow.

This girl:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm wondering if it could be the same Katie. Anyone know where in Poland she's from?

Offline The Man With No Name

This girl:

I'm wondering if it could be the same Katie. Anyone know where in Poland she's from?

Not the one I saw in Edinburgh anyway, this one's far more petite. She's a great punt by all accounts though. And even better value.

Offline tazman1002001

This girl:

Yeah that the katie who works with Sami in Glasgow.... Katie is a real pocket rocket ......la real positive punt ...not sure where about but she is Polish
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by: