Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GillyNorthEast.  (Read 1402 times)

2 review(s) for GillyNorthEast (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Moresomes

Phoned Gilly in the morning, and made a one hour booking for the same afternoon. I was given a postcode at the time of booking.
Arrived five minutes before booking and phoned Gilly. Her place was about two miles from the given postcode, but only a couple of minutes along a quiet country road. While not a great distance from the nearest town, a car is a must, as her place is really isolated. Parking is directly outside.

She answered the door in a silk robe. Attractive without being a raving beauty, with long dark hair. Paperwork out of the way, and through to the bedroom.
Took off the robe to reveal a curvy but certainly not fat body, and one of the most impressive racks I`ve set eyes on for a long time. She admits to being 47, but there`s very little signs of anything heading south. Some nice FK while she unbuttoned and unzipped me, then onto the bed.

Some really good OWO with plenty of eye contact. I was getting a bit overheated, so spread her out and began to return the compliment, which soon turned into a long slow 69, during which she made all the right noises without any of the moans, shrieks, and Swiss yodeller impersonations that really piss me off.
On with the mac, and into doggy. Anal is not on offer, but she seems to enjoy a finger up there during the proceedings. Flipped her over for some nads deep mish with her legs in the air, before whipping the noddy off and unloading three weeks worth, split 50/50 between her face and those magnificent mammaries. Cleaned up and cooled off with a ten minute chat.

Seen off at the door with a slightly sticky snog. Got to the car parked under a tree, to find that half the feathered population of Northumberland appeared to have shit on it. Just one of the joys of rural punting.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Tiger63

Good review.....been thinking about trying to see her :hi:

Rod trotter

If she did cim id be there like a shot :dash:

NEGaz

I do like a Milf one to add to the list

Offline Arseworshipper

Great Review!!  Been thinking about this one for a while, think you have helped me make a decision  :thumbsup: