Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirty Indian Minx  (Read 4876 times)

Offline Paulpunting

External Link/Members Only

Saw this lady today and have to highly recommend her. A ray of hope that is the punting desert of Lincolnshire. Nice safe hotel so no issues, use of a shower and general nice place to meet, easy and safe to park. All good boxes ticked.
Door opened by a very beautiful lady, would put her late twenties to early thirties it I'd had to guess. Little black dress and heels, nothing else. Kissing and unzipped her dress to reveal nice boobs and lovely erect nipples.
Good owo, very nice indeed. Returned the favour and gave her oral with anal play then sex with her on top then doggy.
Overall she speaks very nicely, no clock watching and really easy to talk to and get along with. Would I see her again..... Oh yes and that's the best recommendation you can give. I walked.away with a smile on my face and would happily see her again. Enough said really.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Glad you had a good time, as Indian Girls are rare in the E M, especially those who previde DFK, OWO AND Anal.

She shows FK and OWO as discretionary, and anal for an extra £40.

Did you request/receive the first two services, if so would you care to elaborate more?

Thanks.

Timmy2

nice report matey
Any idea why she has blocked AW Feedback

Raddy

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
nice report matey
Any idea why she has blocked AW Feedback

Raddy

She has a negative review on the other site..... 118743.

In there, punter explains that she avoided accepting a booking via AW.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 07:09:49 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Paulpunting

Only normal kissing but didn't ask for more. She asked how I preferred my oral,  with or without. I asked for without and she got straight down to business and very nice it was too. I asked about not showing her ratings and she said she had some bad feedback from some Asian / Arabs hence hiding it. All positive from me. Didn't ask for anal, only there 30 mins but gave her some anal play. She knows where to massage you as well. She's well worth a visit. Hair shorter now, very beautiful eyes. Think the Indian nurse from casualty on TV.
Banned by:

Timmy2

Shame not in Leicester, could have ticked Indian box
Raddy

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Thanks for the review matey, it's a shame she isn't closer, I've added her to my HL based on your review, she looks stunning I'd love to spend some time with her, the only other Indian girl locally is Safia and she's a waste of time to try and book

Online RedKettle

Thanks for the review - you mentioned a hotel, is that her incall place?

Offline Paulpunting

Banned by:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Waiting for this one to return from Lincoln, she has text me and hopefully will be able to meet up soon, looking forward to spending a little time in her  :D

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Can't get hold of her for love nor money, must have called 40 times on all the days she was locally advertised.... No answer ever

Offline Paulpunting

It's not easy, she gets very busy. Text her, she texts back.
Banned by: