Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: regent orchid Northampton  (Read 1337 times)

kw22

Ive seen massage place called regent orchid.just wondered if it was any good and if all the girls will go all the way?

firingblanks

When I used it, the girl heavily implied that F/S was available as was body2body and HE.
But it's to be discussed with the girls and the reception girl has nothing to do with it.

kw22

Ill be honest ive found out my ex works there now.shes says nothing goes on there but its pretty obvious wot they do there. anybody wants to go and find out for me then shes called natalie.

DannyJames

Ill be honest ive found out my ex works there now.shes says nothing goes on there but its pretty obvious wot they do there. anybody wants to go and find out for me then shes called natalie.

If she's your ex then why give a fuck?

Offline finn5555

What a load of bollocks  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

kw22

Its not a load of bollocks I can assure u.weve got children together and she wont be having anything to do with them if its true.

vw

Its not a load of bollocks I can assure u.weve got children together and she wont be having anything to do with them if its true.
Its a good honest living for a single woman, doubt she takes them to work like most people that work.  What's your problem ?  :wacko: :crazy:

yorkshire123

Are you paying?