Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Massage Star striptease  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Found this girl on Viva Street, based in Bristol, someone might be able to find a Link, she's not on AW.

Fancied something different so opted for a £70 massage, obviously no sex or kissing etc.....

Clean apartment and good comms. Michelle is from Moldova and like all massseurs is very sexy and very attractive, a bit Like Vanessa and I am told Lisa is as well.

Offered and accepted a shower, soothing music in the room as I laid bare, she removed her gown and removed her stilletos, I saw a beautiful sight, gorgeous breasts, bum and pussy.

Turned over and had half an hour of heaven, I was allowed to touch her, kiss and lick her nipples whilst she wanked me to a shuddering Climax all over her stomach........slightly pushing the boundaries of tamer massages, I know it's not for everyone but nice to have a change from the old routine, further massage post climax, shower again and job done.

If you cant find a link I suppose I could put up her number but not aware of the rules on that one.   

SirFrank

Sounds fucking lush. What was the massage like though?

Offline Roth

Found this girl on Viva Street, based in Bristol, someone might be able to find a Link, she's not on AW.

Fancied something different so opted for a £70 massage, obviously no sex or kissing etc.....

Clean apartment and good comms. Michelle is from Moldova and like all massseurs is very sexy and very attractive, a bit Like Vanessa and I am told Lisa is as well.

Offered and accepted a shower, soothing music in the room as I laid bare, she removed her gown and removed her stilletos, I saw a beautiful sight, gorgeous breasts, bum and pussy.

Turned over and had half an hour of heaven, I was allowed to touch her, kiss and lick her nipples whilst she wanked me to a shuddering Climax all over her stomach........slightly pushing the boundaries of tamer massages, I know it's not for everyone but nice to have a change from the old routine, further massage post climax, shower again and job done.

If you cant find a link I suppose I could put up her number but not aware of the rules on that one.

Nice.  :drinks:

Offline Mij

Good review....Looks nice!

Think a visit up to Bristol is on the cards again...have a few on my HL for there now. Might have to do my own tour!  :cool:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

The actual massage was very good, she is a trained Masseur and if the massage aspect is important I would have done the hour, she told me she did "normal" massages in Switzerland but there wasn't the money in it........

Thanks for the link.

Offline Mij

The actual massage was very good, she is a trained Masseur and if the massage aspect is important I would have done the hour, she told me she did "normal" massages in Switzerland but there wasn't the money in it........

Thanks for the link.

£70 for 30 mins though seems a bit steep..how much was it for the hour?

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Agree Mij, but I felt totally satisfied afterwards, can't say I always have on a £70 or even £120 punt.

I think it's £120 for the hour and she does a 2 hour at £200............what on earth you get for that I don't know.

Offline Mij

Agree Mij, but I felt totally satisfied afterwards, can't say I always have on a £70 or even £120 punt.

+1 to that! As long as you're happy, that's the main thing

....and she does a 2 hour at £200............what on earth you get for that I don't know.

I might just have to find out!  :D