Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with HE or BJ in Sutton/Croydon area...  (Read 7271 times)

Surrey83

Hi Gents,

I've used AW for  while now to find some decent wg's, but more recently I've been into massages with hand jobs, and found a regular one in Sutton which is really fantastic, but she's pretty old and I just fancied something different.

If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations I'd be eternally grateful!

Had a few massages where I've certainly not hidden my 'excitement' from the masseuse but nothing ever comes of it, as is par for the course.

Thanks all.

Offline rebelsurge

How about telling us about your lady in Sutton?
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Surrey83

Natalies magic hands...Google her...she's very good and gives me the most intense orgasms, but yeah, a bit old for my liking! 50 quid a pop

Offline two20

Just looked at her list of treatments. She has a Russian massage listed, not sure what that is but my eyes are watering at the thought.

Offline Dlong288

Hi, How old is old? also what was establishment like?

Offline webpunter

Natalies magic hands...Google her...she's very good and gives me the most intense orgasms, but yeah, a bit old for my liking! 50 quid a pop
I did - so as you've seen her a few Q's: looks - anything like the pics showing ? / age ? / prices showing 50 for the hour - what about extras ? / scope for B2B ? 
Not interested in a 45 min massage with 10 mins HJ at the end - prefer it when the reach unders & CC swipes start early on & things start building.  Intel will be much appreciated

Surrey83

Hiya,

She's quite a bit older than the pics unfortunately, but despite that her technique keeps me coming back for more!

It's not a quick wank at the end, the entire time you're lying on your back she is constantly taking hold of your cock with her well oiled hands, teasing you, playing with your cock in the most outstanding ways, genuinely feels utterly amazing.

Last time I saw her I paid 100 for her to be naked, she really went for it abd she was crouching on the massage table over me and I was watching her tits as she played with him.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that she gives me some of the most intense orgasms I've ever had.

In fact I am in the process of looking for somewhere to slip off to for an HE massage in croydon right now, and i think instead I'll take the drive over to her this afternoon after leaving work instead!

Offline NickA

Try Pure Life in East Croydon. They're always advertised on Gumtree. Clean quiet flat above the shops, decent shower and usually good looking girls. They do B2B.
There's also the Chinese health shop in St George's Walk. It's a 'legit' establishment run by a Chinese woman in her thirties. It's legit in so far as they do proper treatments - acupuncture, healing candles etc - and she wears a white coat, but she does wank off regulars but only once she gets to know/trust them. She does have a habit of sticking her finger up your bum, without asking. Fine, if that's your thing.

markythestud

I tried the massage place in St Georges Walk. It was a really nice massage. I was naked but she covers you with towels. At one point she only had my bum exposed and gave it a really good massage. No HE but I will definitely go back.

Offline beastmaster

I tried the massage place in St Georges Walk. It was a really nice massage. I was naked but she covers you with towels. At one point she only had my bum exposed and gave it a really good massage. No HE but I will definitely go back.
Which one was that  pure life or the Chinese shop both are in st Georges walk

markythestud

Pure life is George street near CEX while the one I went to is in St Georges Walk.

The one I went to doesn't seem like a dodgy place. She just gives a really good massage and isn't afraid to give your arse a good massage too. When I went there was no sign of giving a HE. But someone mentioned she does when you've been a few times. Not sure if she would charge extra or just make it part of the massage.

Offline russell sprout

Youve piqued my interest. I'll get along to see her soon.

Offline webpunter

Pure life is George street near CEX
Ideal for having a massage / maybe HE & then upgrading the punting mobile afterwards  :D

Surrey83

Yeah I've been to Pure Life twice now, seen a girl called Lily twice, both times fantastic massage, and not a bad HE towards the end, I will go back I'm sure.

Offline jrtherealjr

The Body to Body massages from all the girls here are great- but do any of the girls let you lick them?

Surrey83

Didn't realise Pure Life girls offered b2b, fully naked?

Offline rebelsurge

£40 tip will get you b2b in pure life , ask the girl will she accept oral. I think most will.

I stopped going to the Georges Walk shop as she will leave the room to serve a customer in the shop, breaks the flow. Yes she seems partial to sticking a finger up your ass. If she like you she will do a hj for 15/20 tip on top.

In my opinion Pure Life is the only game in town, rooms are fine with a working shower. Girls are good, my favourite is jojo who gives a great gfe, works weekends only at this place.
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125