Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: street prostitutes  (Read 5117 times)

Offline walshy101

hi guys on a budget atm what would be a good price for both parties for a overnight in a hotel 10pm to 8am i know it has its pros and cons but its advice i want please

cockneybstrd

Walshy Son.... I am bit confused you want an overnighter with a street prossie ???

I am guessing a free hotel room some vodka a couple of rocks and maybe some cheap take away food would do it ??

Offline Cuntminion

hi guys on a budget atm what would be a good price for both parties for a overnight in a hotel 10pm to 8am i know it has its pros and cons but its advice i want please

If your on a budget don't do an overnight

Offline Bangers and Gash

Overnighters are for fluffies.

SirFrank

Just to add - don't do an over nighter with a street prostitute. She'll nick your fillings as soon as you nod off to sleep, nick anything that is t nailed down and take a shit in your sink

Ben4454

An over night with a street prostitute !?!?  :lol:

You're really going for luxury arent you mate.

I hear Dirty Dorris on the corner by Tesco likes a good nosh on knob
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 08:46:25 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Moresomes

Why pay for a hotel when you can have an all night knee trembler behind a row of lock up garages.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Overnighters are for fluffies.

Depends on the price.   

I would consider an overnight for £300.    :hi:

Offline cueball

Just to add - don't do an over nighter with a street prostitute. She'll nick your fillings as soon as you nod off to sleep, nick anything that is t nailed down and take a shit in your sink

That about sums it up op

tonysoprano

Become a pimp. That way you can put your hoes out on the street and then sit back and relax while they take it in turns coming to you. :cool:

Offline walshy101

my aim is to kick her out when im done with her but want a good few hours, hotel is paid by work so not a big issue

yorkshire123

my aim is to kick her out when im done with her but want a good few hours, hotel is paid by work so not a big issue

What's your budget?
Maybe a RB?

(I'm not offering by the way)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Until she trashes the gaff, are you fucking mad?  :scare:

cockneybstrd

well thats a bit different from you original post... still not sure why you want a street whore, cant you put a RB up on AW or something...

also how low is your budget a score ? a bullseye?

i am not judging you but getting a street whore in low end budget hotel sounds like the kind of evening i would rather avoid

Sureshot

Depends where you are but you could probably get a couple of hours for £100.  Really wouldnt fancy it myself tho.

Offline Corus Boy

So;

You plan to take a street hooker, who are generally labelled as not being the most stable women on the planet.

To a hotel associated to your company and probably your real name.

Then ask her to leave in the depths of the night?

I'm guessing you'll remember to tell her to leave quietly and not make a fuss at reception on her way out?

Will you be inviting a couple of Sun and Mirror reporters along fror the party?

Offline threechilliman

Back to the OP. Advice? Simple. Put your marbles back in your head and don't bother.

tcm

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I don't know why the OP wants a street prozzie, when there's so many indie ladies out there who would be happy to do an overnight for a good/low price? OP - what's your budget, and have you tried a reverse booking on AW?

Offline madeinwales56

Depends on the price.   

I would consider an overnight for £300.    :hi:

You got the job Jimmy. What time can you get here?

Offline Corus Boy

Back to the OP. Advice? Simple. Put your marbles back in your head and don't bother.

tcm

Hidden Image/Members Only

filthydirtypunter

Real men do over days !

+1 Amen to that brother! A punter after my own heart ;-)

Simon S

I don't know why the OP wants a street prozzie, when there's so many indie ladies out there who would be happy to do an overnight for a good/low price? OP - what's your budget, and have you tried a reverse booking on AW?
How much are yours Cat ? It is a good point. On an overnighter, how likely is it that there will be more than an hour or 2 of shagging, very unlikely. So if she has nothing else on, it would be worth her offering an overnight for the price of 2 hours and would get more of an uptake because punters would see it as a bargain. And she would probably get a nice night in a hotel, meal, drinks etc

jcdmj12

Real men do over days !

Especially those of us who snore like a warthog drowning in cement.

Offline tazz

Why on earth do you want a street prossie when they generally dont give anywhere near as good a service as the well reviews ones on here. Also many have pimps watching them and who beat them.Many are drug addicts and the police can arrest you for kerb crawling.

vw

Why on earth do you want a street prossie when they generally dont give anywhere near as good a service as the well reviews ones on here. Also many have pimps watching them and who beat them.Many are drug addicts and the police can arrest you for kerb crawling.
The buzz, not me now but 19 years ago I loved the hunt and the risk.  Probably why I still love alfresco sex now !

jcdmj12

The buzz, not me now but 19 years ago I loved the hunt and the risk.  Probably why I still love alfresco sex now !

Yeah, I used to enjoy the feeling that you could just walk along the street and get sex, then I realised what utterly wretched human beings they were.    :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

The buzz, not me now but 19 years ago I loved the hunt and the risk. 

My best punting years were with street pro$$ies, the quality was far better 20 years ago ------- Adultwork didn't exist, Romanians were unheard of, not worth the risk now.    :hi: :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yeah, I used to enjoy the feeling that you could just walk along the street and get sex, then I realised what utterly wretched human beings they were.    :thumbsdown:

A sweeping generalisation.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

vw

A sweeping generalisation.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Your right about the risk now, had a few hairy moments then but some fucking memorable shags still in the wank bank.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Your right about the risk now, had a few hairy moments then but some fucking memorable shags still in the wank bank.

I did get "caught" a couple of times but no action was taken, as a taxi driver I could not risk my licence for a quick shag, also the quality is no longer available on the streets.     :hi:

Offline Kaluuu276

I have only done this once in Kings Cross that was a blowjob from a desperate street homeless girl.

There is some excitement and thrill with outdoor fun but don't think its safe anymore.

However, just recently was on my way home one late night and stopped at a petrol station to withdraw money.
There was this black girl having problems withdrawing money, seemed desperate for cash and looked like she had none left.

She approached me and asked if wanted any company but politely declined.
Though now am thinking maybe should have accepted as she was alone,desperate for cash , not stunning but might have done
the business for any amount of cash.

I had a car and was in the position to exploit the situation.

Offline Corsaire

I did get "caught" a couple of times but no action was taken, as a taxi driver I could not risk my licence for a quick shag, also the quality is no longer available on the streets.     :hi:

Love your films!

P S how many genuine responses have their been to this question boys ?

vw

P S how many genuine responses have their been to this question boys ?
Why would people lie we are anon here !

Offline Corsaire

Why would people lie we are anon here !

I didn't mean anyone was lying, I meant how much constructive help has Walshy received.

I've never done it, street girls that is, but the cheapest overnights I've done with AW girls have been around £250 to £300 but those are regulars.
The cheapest first meeting was a RB and that was £350.

Offline mh

I have only done this once in Kings Cross that was a blowjob from a desperate street homeless girl.

There is some excitement and thrill with outdoor fun but don't think its safe anymore.

However, just recently was on my way home one late night and stopped at a petrol station to withdraw money.
There was this black girl having problems withdrawing money, seemed desperate for cash and looked like she had none left.

She approached me and asked if wanted any company but politely declined.
Though now am thinking maybe should have accepted as she was alone,desperate for cash , not stunning but might have done
the business for any amount of cash.

I had a car and was in the position to exploit the situation.

If you truly felt empathy with either of these homeless/desperate girls then why not give them the money you were so willing to donate without getting them to suck you off?

Or do you actually get more of a kick from the exploitation of a desperate girl than the sex?

Offline Corsaire

This does remind me of a night in Bayswater when I was at an exhibition. I had arranged for one of Bath Babes to come to London for an overnight. So long ago I do not remember her name. We left the hotel and walked to the high street in Bayswater where all the shops and Whileleys is. We went and ate then made our way back to the hotel. As I was walking along a girl stepped out of the shadows and said to me "hi are you looking....... Oh you're already sorted" Had I not been with said Bath Babe, I could have been more help to Walshy, but I was and I can't.
You can tell how long ago this was can't you!

Offline NIK

I didn't mean anyone was lying, I meant how much constructive help has Walshy received.

I've never done it, street girls that is, but the cheapest overnights I've done with AW girls have been around £250 to £300 but those are regulars.
The cheapest first meeting was a RB and that was £350.

It's difficult to give constructive advice when the original question seems so stupid.
Obviously there is a one in 10,000 chance he could drop lucky and land a gem, but looking to do an overnight with a street girl who is used to turning tricks in 20 minutes of so seems to me the height of folly, even worse than doing an overnighter with any prossy you have never met before.  :crazy:

vw

Even worse than doing an overnighter with any prossy you have never met before.  :crazy:
What do you mean?  Am I crazy ? :wackogirl:

HoodGent

I reckon youd need to build up trust/relationship first and just be a gent about it. And it would probably need to be on their terms too. Like their less busiest day. Time of the day and year. 50 for a b&b type room and 100 to the girl. I know a good place in stamford hill.

Its hit and miss really... Their situations are all different. I met an older lady the other night who was perfectly normal. There was almost a queue at one point :drinks:

vw

I reckon youd need to build up trust/relationship first and just be a gent about it. And it would probably need to be on their terms too. Like their less busiest day. Time of the day and year. 50 for a b&b type room and 100 to the girl. I know a good place in stamford hill.

Its hit and miss really... Their situations are all different. I met an older lady the other night who was perfectly normal. There was almost a queue at one point :drinks:
So your a gent to street BB hookers, do you do graffiti on their spot saying treat them well ?

Or do you data mine them ?

Or pinch their knickers ?

Is it the school holidays ?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Hidden Image/Members Only