Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keeva-gone !!  (Read 2421 times)

Offline stanleyjohn

Have never met her as she not my type but sure it will disappoint a lot as she is certainly very popular, when did she go as not been on here much recently.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 08:06:44 pm by stanleyjohn »

Offline AnthG

Her profile just says "unavailable until further notice". And she has logged into it today.

I get the feeling this likely just means she is unwell as opposed to retiring.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

The fishman 2014

Or has switched to "when I can be bothered" mode

MrR

I think she just took a few weeks off, remember her mentioning something like that last time

Offline stanleyjohn

She has changed her profile, it now says she will be back.

Offline PlasticGeordie

I understand she is taking just a temporary break. Will be looking out for her return. Its been way too long since I've seen her.

throbin

Was there the other week and she told me,she was taking some time off in October.

Offline jarrovian

Fishman you are way off the mark. She has taken time off for personal reasons and usually I wouldn't question your comment. However anyone who has met Keeva cannot call into question her attitude. You jumped the gun there mate.

Offline PlasticGeordie

Fishman you are way off the mark. She has taken time off for personal reasons and usually I wouldn't question your comment. However anyone who has met Keeva cannot call into question her attitude. You jumped the gun there mate.

+1

Offline johnny34

Shes had on her profile for the last couple of weeks that she was going to be taking a few weeks off from mid October.

Shes a great girl with a great attitude. A 'Sexual Tyrannosaurus' as once described.

Offline foreverchanges

Shes a great girl with a great attitude. A 'Sexual Tyrannosaurus' as once described.

Couldn't agree more...first class girl..first class attitude.

MrR

Couldn't agree more...first class girl..first class attitude.

Hope she won't be away for long  :rolleyes:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
She used to go back to Ireland every now and then, don't know if she still does.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Agreed - the comment is unreasonable IMHO :thumbsdown:

The fishman 2014

Only having an opinion like a lot of others on here often like to do!
Simply basing my OPINION on that she seems to be available less and less and when she is its short lived

Offline Shutty238

Found Keeva to be very accessible, always friendly, & always gives loads of notice on her profile of when she's taking a break, such as now. It's been on her aw for ages that she was planning to break from 12th Oct. She told me she decides when she works based on if she wakes up feeling horny! Lucky for us that's all the bloody time!
With Sav, Antonia, Eva, & now shortly Lily soon to hang up their boots she'll need the break to build up her energy for us lot!!

Offline Mansell

Found Keeva to be very accessible, always friendly, & always gives loads of notice on her profile of when she's taking a break, such as now. It's been on her aw for ages that she was planning to break from 12th Oct. She told me she decides when she works based on if she wakes up feeling horny! Lucky for us that's all the bloody time!
With Sav, Antonia, Eva, & now shortly Lily soon to hang up their boots she'll need the break to build up her energy for us lot!!

Just spotted this, has Antonia definately gone ? I posted asking what had happened to her a couple of weeks ago and people reckoned she was just away for a holiday ? Anyone know for definate ? I keep checking Diamonds site and never any availablity.  :dash:

Online Philbiao1

Oh no. Sad news indeed if Antonia is gone. If it's confirmed then she'll be missed, I am glad I saw her several times before she left for pastures new.

David Larry

It was written on the AW profile that she would be off in Oct

Offline Mansell

It was written on the AW profile that she would be off in Oct

Thought she was only through Diamonds ? If you have got an AW profile for Antonia please post.

Offline johnny34

Thought she was only through Diamonds ? If you have got an AW profile for Antonia please post.

Aw profile refers to Keeva not Antonia

Offline Jamiee92

Keeva has now updated her profile to state she is not accepting prebookings but is only taking appointments if she decides she wants to work that particular day. And she is only accepting half hour bookings.

Offline AgedCases

Aw, was hoping to fuck her someday but 30mins is not enough to tempt me to Geordieland I'm afraid.  :(

The fishman 2014

Keeva has now updated her profile to state she is not accepting prebookings but is only taking appointments if she decides she wants to work that particular day. And she is only accepting half hour bookings.
This proves my earlier point which I was unceremoniously shot down for  :P

greychap

She probably just be worn down by the industry which happens to a lot eventually, she was full on for a long time and maybe her mental state or health aint up to this job full time anymore, which is fair enough.

Offline Kev3773

If you knew her you would realise it has nothing to do with ' when she can be bothered '  :thumbsdown:

Offline foreverchanges

If you knew her you would realise it has nothing to do with ' when she can be bothered '  :thumbsdown:

Exactly Alfie.

Offline jarrovian

You just can't tell some people

The fishman 2014

Ah but I do know her. Met her a few times. Yes I totally get what you're all saying about good and enthusiastic she is, just made the point which has now been proved.
You're right, some can't be told  :P

Offline AnthG

She probably just be worn down by the industry which happens to a lot eventually, she was full on for a long time and maybe her mental state or health aint up to this job full time anymore, which is fair enough.

But the thing is, if its a case of she is worn down, or the job is getting to her. I always thought 30min bookings were the most stressful and demanding as not only is it converyer belt type stuff. Its also the biggest bang for the buck type punts (which is why many girls refuse to do them).

You'd think an easier thing would be her saying for the forseeable future she wont see anyone for less than 2hrs bookings. She would still get bookings from that but who could go for 2hrs straight so a good portion of the punts will be relaxed chatting and less demanding stuff and thus easier for her all-round. She will also see less people per day for the same amount of money. And less time needing to shower and get ready after  every 30mins. (which means 4 showers) compared to one for a 2hr booking.

Offline jarrovian

With all due respect anth you obviously don't know keevas situation, and those in the know would be betraying a confidence if they were to divulge information so to carry on speculating is pretty pointless. Lets just see how it goes.

Offline AnthG

With all due respect anth you obviously don't know keevas situation, and those in the know would be betraying a confidence if they were to divulge information so to carry on speculating is pretty pointless. Lets just see how it goes.

Yes you are right I do not know anything on her circumstances. I was just following on from the thoughts people raised that she was only offering 30min appointments now due to medical reasons etc.

Offline Jamiee92

Personally i am just waiting for her to accept 1 hour bookings again...just enough time for me to have my wicked way with her  :diablo:

Offline Kev3773

I think we should  leave this thread as it is and not divulge or speculate anymore. I wish her well as she has been probably the best for me and the only lass I've hit double figures with. :hi:

Offline FLYING BLUE

I think we should  leave this thread as it is and not divulge or speculate anymore. I wish her well as she has been probably the best for me and the only lass I've hit double figures with. :hi:

Plus 1 :thumbsup:

greychap

But the thing is, if its a case of she is worn down, or the job is getting to her. I always thought 30min bookings were the most stressful and demanding as not only is it converyer belt type stuff. Its also the biggest bang for the buck type punts (which is why many girls refuse to do them).

You'd think an easier thing would be her saying for the forseeable future she wont see anyone for less than 2hrs bookings. She would still get bookings from that but who could go for 2hrs straight so a good portion of the punts will be relaxed chatting and less demanding stuff and thus easier for her all-round. She will also see less people per day for the same amount of money. And less time needing to shower and get ready after  every 30mins. (which means 4 showers) compared to one for a 2hr booking.

Different girls look at it different I have met some when they say they mainly want longer bookings and some want just 30 mins as they hate spending too long with each punter if there quite demanding.

I doubt she gets many 2hr incall bookings I would suspect most book 30 mins or 1hr incalls.

greychap

Punters always speculate and discuss things on here, but these comments are fairy normal ones compared to some I have seen in the past about speculations some are really very wild speculations :D