Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mona Montecarlo - Birmingham  (Read 1351 times)

3 review(s) for Mona Montecarlo (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

getonit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Spotted this profile and as some others have already said I had a feeling she was a new addition the divas group. I was correct as I recognised the maid who answered and arrangements made for a meeting. The buzzer is a pain in the ass and after my 4th try someone was coming out so I nipped in.
made my way up to the apartment and was greeted by the girl in the pics. I had my reservations as the public gallery pics look fake but nope, it's her. She is about 5" 6 all over tan, big firm boobs, nice figure and a lovely smiley face. She is Hungarian but her English is good with a sexy accent of course.
Offered a shower , en-suite as most will know, and I accepted just to give me a little time to get over how hot she was.
 A little FK and she went down for some OWO , not a brilliant technique , I also asked for some ball sucking as I had freshly shaved for that type of event and again she did that briefly. She then reached over for the condom but I wanted some RO before that. I could have stayed down there all day , no fingering allowed but clit stimulation with fingers o.k. and she got very wet.
 Sex in various positions (she knows what spoons is now  :) )  and she was very responsive not fake noises as far as I could tell , just lots of heavy breathing and at one point she had to open the window slightly to cool down.

Overall is she is very good addition to the group , hopefully she will be a regular there.

Offline Demistify

Where do the Divas work out of, or are they all scattered across the City?

She looks hot.

Offline Razor Boy

Getonit...can you confirm that it is the girl in the photos on AW, she is a stunner! It says on her AW profile "Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution."

Offline Juankerr

getonit

Getonit...can you confirm that it is the girl in the photos on AW, she is a stunner! It says on her AW profile "Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution

Yes there is an alert on her AW profile. It was only set up yesterday so it can sometimes take a couple or three days to get it verified.  Yes it is her as I said on my report. Looking at the photos in her gallery I would say she just slightly has a bit more meat on her but the three on her main page are a good likeness. 

warkslad

Glad to hear she's for real, she does look a cracker. Looking forward to seeing her.

Nice one getonit  :thumbsup:

Offline Razor Boy

Cheers Getonit.....thanks for the good report,info and heads up !  :thumbsup:

getonit

Bad news for anyone that missed her , she is off the diva list and now her profile has gone altogether .