Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Match Day At The Stadium  (Read 811 times)

Offline Corus Boy

Reading today that the Farmers Market on the Embankment has been forced to cancel!

I wonder how the Thai girls are coping with tens of thousands of Irish and French fans in town?

Sitting here listening to the commentary on the TV and the crowd nice.  I couldn't help but think of lying quietly in their apartment with Yaya bouncing up and down on me and somebody scores a try!

Offline HughJardon

Now your talking CB :lol: Yaya's Tits swinging about in full motion, what Rugby  :D

Offline ampersand

Sitting here listening to the commentary on the TV and the crowd nice.  I couldn't help but think of lying quiWGSy in their apartment with Yaya bouncing up and down on me and somebody scores a try!

I thought exactly the same thing as I gazed at their windows from level 5 of the Millennium Stadium and wondered if i would have been better spending 200 odd notes on 2 sessions with my fave WGs ......... dilemma!!

Offline Corus Boy

Just back from Central Station, there are green bodies everywhere!

There must have been a great party in town last night  :D

Roll on next weekend, it will be busy in town;

Saturday:  All Blacks V Le Blues @ 8pm

Sunday:  Ireland V Argentina @ 1pm

If your planning a punt, get your travel plans sorted early.

Park at the Pierhead carpark near Mermaid Quay CF10 4PH and take the Park and Ride bus to the centre, or walk over to Mermaid Quay and take the water taxi.

vw

Was on the train from Birmingham and full of green, rammed full.

Poor planning by virgin the trolley dolly food woman was French and got a few rugby songs sung in her direction.