Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to this site please advise  (Read 820 times)

Offline Bondrich

Ok guys I'm new on here and would like some advice and pointers please, looked on AW and vivastreet although too many fake profile picture so I'm looking to see a very very attractive stunning girl so who do you recommend.

Looks are important and like someone fairly classy as well and if possible someone who can be available at short notice as in same day, had a look around and haven't found anything but I could be looking in the wrong place so please help me out.

Thanks

vw

Ok guys I'm new on here and would like some advice and pointers please, looked on AW and vivastreet although too many fake profile picture so I'm looking to see a very very attractive stunning girl so who do you recommend.

Looks are important and like someone fairly classy as well and if possible someone who can be available at short notice as in same day, had a look around and haven't found anything but I could be looking in the wrong place so please help me out.

Thanks
What do you mean classy ?

Someone that eats your jizz with a knife and fork ?

Welcome anyhow ? 

You may wish to read some reviews, the NE guys seem to have some classless fun !

Offline Mansell

Read the Punting Wiki "new to punting" at the bottom of the page.

As to your question of who to see, spend a load of time on here reading the NE reviews, then make your choice. Right at the moment your going to struggle to find a good WG available the same day, there have been a lot of retirements of some of the best girls in the region recently, so it's more difficult. A week or two ahead and you should be OK as long as you don;t want to see Brooke Knights.

vw

A week or two ahead and you should be OK as long as you don;t want to see Brooke Knights.
Its bad up there, I always punt within the hour, that's not just my home town to !

Head South OP, it takes 30 mins to get a delivery !

Offline Mansell

Its bad up there, I always punt within the hour, that's not just my home town to !

Head South OP, it takes 30 mins to get a delivery !

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I missed that as I was writing it !!!

Offline AnthG

I would say Vicky Diamond and Tori Taylor are by far the prettiest girls in the north east. And I bet if either suddenly moved to other regions they'd be the prettiest in that region too.

A lot of people rave about Brook Knights but have not seen her and she would not fit your criteria given its literally a 6 months wait to get a booking with her.

If there is someone prettier than VickyD/Tori in the region then I have not heard anyone mention her
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Mansell

I would say Vicky Diamond and Tori Taylor are by far the prettiest girls in the north east. And I bet if either suddenly moved to other regions they'd be the prettiest in that region too.

A lot of people rave about Brook Knights but have not seen her and she would not fit your criteria given its literally a 6 months wait to get a booking with her.

If there is someone prettier than VickyD/Tori in the region then I have not heard anyone mention her

Not yet seen Vicky, but her site pictures on Allure look pretty good and I'll take your word for it Anth. Tori certainly is stunning in my eyes, not seen one better yet.