Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ramona Pearl - Hungarian 19yr Old in West London  (Read 8114 times)

Expl1cit

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Price: £80 for 1hr.

Following on from Turtle1's recent review of Ramona, I was reassured to see her despite the lack of AW feedback, and I am very glad I did.

She is based a short walk from Rayners Lane tube station.  The location is quite safe, even at night.  I can confirm she is definitely Hungarian, we exchanged a few words in her native language.  Also the pictures on AW are both accurate, and recent.

She is petite and beautiful with a very nice tan, a couple of discreet tattoos, and a wonderful pair of natural air-bags with large nipples, which are very sensitive.  She has a very friendly personality, always smiling and has a very good level of the English language to be able hold a conversation.

All services listed were offered; OW, RO, protected sex in various positions and light kissing.

I've been to this place before recently, where I saw Vanessa (see my other reviews).  There is a turnaround of Hungarian girls here, with new ones coming in.  I saw one other girl in the flat when I arrived, her name escapes me now but was Mia, or Maya or something with an M.  She wasn't too my taste, a little on the large side and too passive.

I had a very good session with Ramona, and can definitely recommend her.  The booking process can do with some polishing up, but other than that, there are no negatives to report from me  :thumbsup:

Offline Vivago

Is this really her? If so, that's pretty good value at £80 per hour.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline The_Don

Offline The_Don

Does she do OWO?

Not for me (stated in review) and looks likes she still doesn't offer it!

Offline Cunning Punt

...that's pretty good value at £80 per hour.

Not if no FK or OWO, IMO.

ramrodronnie

Thanks for good the Review fl0atab1lity. Always good to get Reviews mate. She does look nice. Never seen a Hungarian girl yet, I'm sure I will at some point. She looks very tempting for her rate, the only thing is she doesn't offer FK, and OWO? Which I have to say I really do love/need, I try to only book WGs who offer the services that float my boat. Looks, and bodywise she definitely floats my boat, just a shame she doesn't offer the services that I really want/need to arouse me these days (: lol. Anyway thanks again fl0atab1lity for your Review, and pic.   :hi:

Offline Turtle1

She does really nice OWO, she won't do it unless she thinks you're super clean, when I visited her I assured her and the fact I was smelling like I just had a shower before I arrived was a helper, she's very paranoid about STD's. You'll know what I mean if you've seen her.

Offline Turtle1

Thanks for good the Review fl0atab1lity. Always good to get Reviews mate. She does look nice. Never seen a Hungarian girl yet, I'm sure I will at some point. She looks very tempting for her rate, the only thing is she doesn't offer FK, and OWO? Which I have to say I really do love/need, I try to only book WGs who offer the services that float my boat. Looks, and bodywise she definitely floats my boat, just a shame she doesn't offer the services that I really want/need to arouse me these days (: lol. Anyway thanks again fl0atab1lity for your Review, and pic.   :hi:

Hungarians are my Fav EE girls by a mile, they're always nice and friendly

Offline tantric talents

Not if no FK or OWO, IMO.
Sounds very odd especially as she is offering CIMAD!

Offline Cunning Punt

+1

Hungarian girls are invariably good, Romanians invariably bad and Polish girls a mixed bag.

Expl1cit

I agree with Turtle1 that OWO is on offer, but on this particular punt we both agreed on OW which I was happy with. 

FK is not on the menu, either as an offered service or at discretion, so I had no problem with this.

Although I usually enjoy both of these services, OWO and FK, it took nothing away from the session for me, and I will see her again, where I am certain it will be an even better punt.

Sometimes compromises have to be made to ticking all the boxes, but the sex was very good, as we ll as her attitude.

Expl1cit

Is this really her? If so, that's pretty good value at £80 per hour.

Yes, as I stated in my review!

Also the pictures on AW are both accurate, and recent.

Offline Voyager

It is very odd that she does not do owo or fk, yet she offers cim.

Offline justabloke

+1

Offline justabloke

+1

Hungarian girls are invariably good, Romanians invariably bad and Polish girls a mixed bag.

You guys are lucky in London couple of my favourite Hungarians moved over your way from Brum. Going to have to make the trip more often now  :D

Offline anyfucker

You guys are lucky in London couple of my favourite Hungarians moved over your way from Brum. Going to have to make the trip more often now  :D
Several London girls have moved to Brum, so it's not a one way street.

Offline tantric talents

Great news for Londoners though! Can we have their links please?  :hi:

Offline justabloke

Great news for Londoners though! Can we have their links please?  :hi:

This one is a true gem, tall, blond, great in the sack  :D

External Link/Members Only

This one has similar service, great body

This one is a curvy one , did a review on her a while back but I don't know what's up with her profile

Enjoy and don't forget to report back kids  :D

Offline collector

This one is a true gem, tall, blond, great in the sack  :D

This one has similar service, great body

This one is a curvy one , did a review on her a while back but I don't know what's up with her profile

Did they increase their price with the moving in London?
Quiet expensive if you consider look, age and extras. In London you can find better and cheaper options.

Offline justabloke

Quiet expensive if you consider look, age and extras. In London you can find better and cheaper options.

Tell you the truth I didn't even check until you mentioned it. They seem to have upped their fees which might be understandable if you look at the difference in London and Birmingham rent prices, I guess. Age, I don't mind as young ones tend to disappoint me, looks are subjective, are there better ones out there?  I am sure but they're  yet to be seen for me.  All I can say that I was very content with them and if they keep providing the same service I will flinch a little but will give them the extra £10-£20. And on the days I don't feel that generous I can still see Smiley Sindy who has been one of  my go to girls when I'm in town.

Offline Tony_Red

Agreed. For 120 there are a lot of better looking options. These girls will have to provide an outstanding service.

Offline The_Don

Agreed. For 120 there are a lot of better looking options. These girls will have to provide an outstanding service.

+1

For me I value service and attitude above looks and body type.

In London we have some very good Hungarian W/G priced between £70 - £120 P/H

But as always YMMV

Offline justabloke

And the prices descend! I love the power of  this forum!  :drinks:   

ramrodronnie

Offline barnstorm123

Any idea who this one's duo partner is (fourth photo in the free gallery)? She looks hot and younger.

Offline collector

And the prices descend! I love the power of  this forum!  :drinks:
:thumbsup: mission complete

Offline collector

New profile?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Not sure if this is her. However Anita was her old name and face is similar. Probably it's her.

Edit: definitely her. Same tattoo in the front shoulder.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 08:09:22 pm by collector »

Offline The_Don