Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: j@lee walsall  (Read 1642 times)

Offline chucky7

Any body seen j@Lee profile seems legit and 3some extras... External Link/Members Only

Offline Golovkin

Was looking at these two aswell I wonder if they are genuine? If anybody has seen them would be interested in how it went

Offline Punterperson1971

I was supposed to see her cpl of weeks ago gave out wrong address another woman came down stairs after calling to me from upstairs window I walked off quick when she opened door so I'm steering clear

Offline antony8821

i saw them both last week, the videos on the profile are of me, pure filth amazing sloppy owo, worth seeing, bbw if you dont mind that

Offline chucky7

What videos, are the car meets safe?

Offline antony8821

i havnt done the car meets, just been to there run down flat in walsall, but theyre very enthusiastic if you want sloppy you need to give them ago

Offline Rich198529

i havnt done the car meets, just been to there run down flat in walsall, but theyre very enthusiastic if you want sloppy you need to give them ago

Where in Walsall are they based ?
Banned reason: Stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Punterperson1971

A road off Broadway north by arboretum

Offline antony8821

yes basically, its a small block of flats with about 4 flats in it strange set up, a little open for my liking once inside the premises, but no problems once there and inside

Offline MrDeviousD

Plan on seeing these two later in the week
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Punterperson1971

Offline chucky7