Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My regular has disappeared..  (Read 4134 times)

Offline Thepacifist

Just checked AW and her profile is gone. Out of the blue. I was really hoping to see her again on my birthday coming up. Now it doesn't look likely  :cry:

I've texted her two numbers but no reply yet. I won't hold my breath. This is why I saw her so many times because it's happened to me before with my last 2 regulars. Enjoy them now while stocks last  :hi:

Ben4454

Offline Cuntminion

:unknown: have you checked under the bed

Distraction

I don't think its fluffy. Always gutting when a good girl moves on, especially if the timing is unexpected.

Offline Cuntminion

I don't think its fluffy. Always gutting when a good girl moves on, especially if the timing is unexpected.

The only time to be peeved is if you had a pending booking otherwise don't expect thank you goodbye cards

Op listen to Kansas dust in the wind , have some beers, move on

Distraction

The only time to be peeved is if you had a pending booking otherwise don't expect thank you goodbye cards

Depends on how you look at it. For sure, I'd never expect good bye cards or anything sloppy. But in a similar way, I'd be gutted if my favourite boozer suddenly shut down. Of course the only thing to do is to find a new one, that doesn't mean it automatically makes you some sort of soft sentimentalist for thinking things would be better if it had still stayed open.

I kind of liked the OP's sign off which was the emphasis on enjoying things while you can because it doesn't last for ever.

Offline Cuntminion

Depends on how you look at it. For sure, I'd never expect good bye cards or anything sloppy. But in a similar way, I'd be gutted if my favourite boozer suddenly shut down. Of course the only thing to do is to find a new one, that doesn't mean it automatically makes you some sort of soft sentimentalist for thinking things would be better if it had still stayed open.

I kind of liked the OP's sign off which was the emphasis on enjoying things while you can because it doesn't last for ever.

I always have the same sentiment in mind whoever I see including regular , the meeting I'm at could be the last for whatever reason on either side

As long as you keep that in mind it's not a shocker if a) she fucks off or b)you no longer see her

Nothing is ever a given

Offline Steve2

Just checked AW and her profile is gone. Out of the blue. I was really hoping to see her again on my birthday coming up. Now it doesn't look likely  :cry:

I've texted her two numbers but no reply yet. I won't hold my breath. This is why I saw her so many times because it's happened to me before with my last 2 regulars. Enjoy them now while stocks last  :hi:

I know how you feel

I called one of my favourites last Monday. No answer. Sent message. Not read. Checked punting phone on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Finally got "Message not opened"

Then on Friday she texts me. She decided to go home for a few days on the spur of the moment but was back.

Happy days again

She could just as easily have gone home and not returned

Offline smiths

Yes this has happened to me countless times over the years and I resolved to fill my boots while I could with good regulars.

squeezebox

Or...Boston (More than a feeling)

External Link/Members Only

So many people have come and gone
Their faces fade as the years go by
Yet I still recall as I wander on
As clear as the sun in the summer sky

Offline shagbambi

I know I would be gutted if the same happened to me.  As Smiths says, fill your boots whilst you can. 

Offline claretandblue

Out of interest how many times have you seen her and over what period?

Offline denneboom

My regular has recently gone back to her home country although did she warn me first. Its the 3rd time in 5 years my "safe option" has left.

Just gotta find another one.

I hate rewarding crap girls.

Online LoneWolf2020

the path of true love never runs smoothly

Offline Thepacifist

Out of interest how many times have you seen her and over what period?

I saw her probably 13 times and that's just over a year. I was addicted to her big natural tits  :dancegirl:

I'm pretty sure the last place she'd be is anywhere near my bed. Unless I was paying her, so that's a no.

Posting this was part of the process of moving on. I'm not going to post this on Facebook. Like I said, I've been through this two times before. I said I'm not holding my breath. I'm sure she'll probably be back but it's annoying because I had a birthday plan and now I have to find a plan B at very short notice.

I have a song for you: Peter Tosh - When your well runs dry External Link/Members Only

Offline AnthG

You should post this in you regional forums with the name of the girl in the topic title.

The forum is now big enough that pretty much all girls read the forum, or at the very least this girls friend may read the forum and pass on the message.

A lot of girls losing the spirit to do this job suddenly will be reinvigorated if they seen a topic saying

"Does anyone know where xxxx has vanished to. She was my regular and the best girl I ever booked".
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline od13218

+1
Good analogy! Both simple pleasures that can be a happy refuge from domestic frustration...
Doug

Offline threechilliman

You should post this in you regional forums with the name of the girl in the topic title.

The forum is now big enough that pretty much all girls read the forum, or at the very least this girls friend may read the forum and pass on the message.

A lot of girls losing the spirit to do this job suddenly will be reinvigorated if they seen a topic saying

"Does anyone know where xxxx has vanished to. She was my regular and the best girl I ever booked".

Definitely worth a try.

tcm

Distraction

+1 good suggestion. It also seems some quite popular girls occasionally have their profile deactivate / have to change their phone number through no fault of their own.

vw

it worked when you went awol, i suppose anything's possible.

Offline AnthG

it worked when you went awol, i suppose anything's possible.

A better analogy and success story is the reverse of the same girl.

As in she vanished in mid 2012. I started a bunch of those "please come back to work" topics. And heard nothing whatsoever, all until May 2015 when in 3 years later a friend of hers still in the business seen it. Told her about it and she decided to come back to work after a 3 year hiatus all due to my topic from three years earlier saying how much I liked my bookings with her.

Offline Cuntminion

Or...Boston (More than a feeling)

So many people have come and gone
Their faces fade as the years go by
Yet I still recall as I wander on
As clear as the sun in the summer sky

Now, don't hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky
It slips away, and all your money won't another minute buy

Offline Cuntminion

As in she vanished in mid 2012. I started a bunch of those "please come back to work" topics. And heard nothing whatsoever, all until May 2015 when in 3 years later a friend of hers still in the business seen it. Told her about it and she decided to come back to work after a 3 year hiatus all due to my topic from three years earlier saying how much I liked my bookings with her.

I call the high end of bollocks on that

So she wouldn't of started working again for the please come back threads?

I strongly suspect the primary reason was

Offline AnthG

I strongly suspect the primary reason was

Obviously, but the idea was put into her head via her friend telling her of my topics about her and then her clearly thinking to herself "was I really that good, kerching".

Offline Cuntminion

Obviously, but the idea was put into her head via her friend telling her of my topics about her and then her clearly thinking to herself "was I really that good, kerching".

No no I think it would of happened regardless

Offline smiths

Of course she did, your topic was the ONLY reason she returned 3 years later, nothing to do with anything else, it was ALL due too that topic. :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

You said it was ALL to do with your topic from 3 years earlier.

Offline AnthG

Of course she did, your topic was the ONLY reason she returned 3 years later, nothing to do with anything else, it was ALL due too that topic. :rolleyes:

Well, ok, I would like to believe it was due to my topic :)

vw

I like it !

Makes me think about Across the Universe, maybe a movie for the big night !
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 01:47:52 pm by vw »

Offline smiths

Yes well that's fair enough but its not very likely is it, much more likely is she needed to make good money asap so returned like so many other WGs do. Once a WG has sucked and fucked a punter once they might as well do the same with countless punters as they have crossed the line. That's why I don't believe the guff I read about some WGs only seeing a couple of punters a day, if they are in demand the smart thing to do is cash in while they can in my view. ;)

Ben4454

Do you make a thread about it too?  :wacko:

Offline Cuntminion

Offline Steve2

Only because you ARE the man AnthG

:hi:

bensonhedges20

If you have a regular, why not ask for her real number after so many visits? Feels dumb only having her punting phone imo if you want to visit her frequently

Offline what-a man

Who is this lady you speak of so that if she comes back without you knowing, members on here will alert you on this thread.

Offline hantshagger

The only time to be peeved is if you had a pending booking

Hadnt thought of that as such (much worse though!),  but I was close to booking a girl, from my HL and then discovered (admittedly, to my annoyance) , she had hung up her boots just a day or two before i was ready to make that booking!

Had thought an AW early warning system might help in this scenario!  (if WG's are organised to that extent - some are, some not!)

Offline Cuntminion

Hadnt thought of that as such (much worse though!),  but I was close to booking a girl, from my HL and then discovered (admittedly, to my annoyance) , she had hung up her boots just a day or two before i was ready to make that booking!

Had thought an AW early warning system might help in this scenario!  (if WG's are organised to that extent - some are, some not!)

It's not that system though mate

Hardly gonna give four weeks notice and we will have a whip round for an argos voucher

Offline hantshagger

Offline Mansell

The way she seemed to genuinely be worried about what had happened to you recently, who knows you may well be right.

scoobydoo88

Not the same thing but there's been a few girls I've had one or two great punts with before they've moved on and I wish I'd filled my boots whilst I could.

Offline punk

Its magnetic attraction that's what did it, your will power.

Though on a serious note, it's a pain in the arse when a diamond leaves never to return.

Good women are hard to find in this business and diamonds are even harder to find.

slow and low

Had a regular left London this year but her owo was so good treated myself to a trip away to see her and well worth the  visit.

DeWallenFan

Pussydoc

Never just have one regular

Offline AnthG

Never just have one regular

But that's not realistic as for most people finding only one girl that ticks your boxes is close to impossible. Finding two would likely be truly impossible.

In four years of punting, and punting a lot, I have only found one girl that really does it for me.

Offline Cuntminion

But that's not realistic as for most people finding only one girl that ticks your boxes is close to impossible. Finding two would likely be truly impossible.

In four years of punting, and punting a lot, I have only found one girl that really does it for me.

I agree with you on this, I can't imagine having multiple regulars I can see a regular and seeing other sp's to cater for other services

For me though the rapport (and yes it could be false on the sp's part I'm not naive but as long as you have a pleasant hour) you can't just fall into

Plus the effort made once you think you know someone a little  is hard to duplicate unless it was impersonal and generic to begin with

None of this detracts from my stance if a regular disappears you deal with it and move on

If I didn't hear nothing negative as why to she had disappeared that would be enough to make me happy, I would just imagine she has settled down , bought a house, got some goats and cats or something

Moved on to better things

My own selfish need to get my end away with someone I like can take a back seat, nothing should stand in the way of goats and cats

Point is regulars are not pokemon for me I could only have one at a time