Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie Rose  (Read 4014 times)

zingfu

Hi all its zingfu again and this is my second review here,  same format like my first review so please bare with me. :)

I have seen Ellie this week. here it is..

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking method: AW Email, Call, text.
Booking duration: 1 hour
Type of booking: Incall
Incall location: Marble Arch near underground.
Payment method: Cash £130

About the Girl: Ellie , a Czech next door type. age 27-28. size 12 curvy body, great looking natural breasts.

About the meeting: When I arrived she offered me drink, shower. then coming to bed she started kissing me all over my body, good way to start her Deep French kissing. After a few minutes later I did her a favour to lick her in reverse oral and she carried on OWO. She was also clean like nivea fresh. I was going to cum soon but quickly went for sex :kissgirl:

Penetrations were in various positions. I had two round of sex with cim to finish. We chatted afterwards. a great session of the day.
Would I return? I will.

:hi:

unclesweetheart

Really glad you had a great time!

Have to say though that I've never had a next door neighbour as ridiculously hot as Ellie. Maybe I need to upgrade my post code. But even then...

Offline Cuntminion

also clean like nivea fresh

Penetrations were in various positions

I did her a favour to lick her in reverse oral

Don't change your review style , I like it

Offline Cuntminion

Scratch that I just saw your other review

Cut and paste job be more creative

zingfu

:kissgirl:
Scratch that I just saw your other review

Cut and paste job be more creative

Haha..dude like I said I kept the same format as first one.  :)

zingfu

Really glad you had a great time!

Have to say though that I've never had a next door neighbour as ridiculously hot as Ellie. Maybe I need to upgrade my post code. But even then...

Thanks it was really great with her. :)

zingfu

Saw Ellie again. It was better than first time. Truly intelligent girl.  :rose:

Offline scarebear

Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Just be nice to her and youll be well looked after.

I made a mistake of trying to help out and be too nice and it bit me in the face.

This is my first post for a few weeks, as im afraid to say that now i cannot see Ellie anymore, i have given up punting for the forseeable future. 

Atticus Finch

I made a mistake of trying to help out and be too nice and it bit me in the face.

This is my first post for a few weeks, as im afraid to say that now i cannot see Ellie anymore, i have given up punting for the forseeable future.

Sorry to hear that you are off form big fella, but please don't start with the McFlyish 'woe is me, my bestest girl won't see me no more' posts....

Offline scarebear

Sorry to hear that you are off form big fella, but please don't start with the McFlyish 'woe is me, my bestest girl won't see me no more' posts....

No intention of pal. What's done is done and that's the end of it as far as I'm concerned.

Atticus Finch

No intention of pal. What's done is done and that's the end of it as far as I'm concerned.

Good to hear.  :thumbsup:

Onwards and upwards. Plenty more fish in the sea.  Tomorrow is another day.  Every cloud has a silver lining.

That sort of thing.

Estoril

Saw Ellie last month.  Was nice session but in no hurry to return.

zingfu

Hi dude I was nice with her both times and I treat her well as much I can. :rose:

zingfu

Saw Ellie last month.  Was nice session but in no hurry to return.

Hi dude share your review.  :)

zingfu

Saw Ellie again after long time . Great session everything well delivered. ;)

ramrodronnie

Saw Ellie again after long time . Great session everything well delivered. ;)

Hi zingfu. Pleased to hear that you had a good time with Ellie on your 2nd booking with her. IMO Ellie is the best girl around that I have personally seen, I have also seen Ellie twice now and cannot wait to see her again, She has a very warm and friendly personality along with the great service that she offers, and delivers, as I'm sure you are aware.
Hopefully I will get an opportunity to see Ellie again myself asap as she is a hard act to follow for most of the other WGs out there.

DJandrew

Hi zingfu. Pleased to hear that you had a good time with Ellie on your 2nd booking with her. IMO Ellie is the best girl around that I have personally seen, I have also seen Ellie twice now and cannot wait to see her again, She has a very warm and friendly personality along with the great service that she offers, and delivers, as I'm sure you are aware.
Hopefully I will get an opportunity to see Ellie again myself asap as she is a hard act to follow for most of the other WGs out there.

+1 Ellie is really a nice girl. Personality and service wise excellent. I just seen her once but will see her again when I get a chance. :)

zingfu

Hi dude i saw her 3 times already. Gets better :)

zingfu

+1 Ellie is really a nice girl. Personality and service wise excellent. I just seen her once but will see her again when I get a chance. :)

Hi dude you can write a review share with us. :)

ramrodronnie

I certainly agree with you on that DJandrew. Ellie has the nicest personality out of all of the WGs that I have seen. Such a sweet girl.

brolin_76

I certainly agree with you on that DJandrew. Ellie has the nicest personality out of all of the WGs that I have seen. Such a sweet girl.

agree about her personalty. I shall say personality wise she can easily put on shame to some top girls even some English wgs. I think some wgs should learn from her about customer service satisfaction and she can teach them well. . :cool: :coolgirl: