Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CockBunny  (Read 1277 times)

Gigiddy

Date & Time:
07/10/15 1pm

Venue:
Chepstow, English side of the town, easy to find and easy free parking.

The girl:
Height: 5'3
Dress: Size 16
Breasts: monster 38s ff
Hair: Strawberry blonde
Face: Pretty pale skin with freckles
Nationality: Welsh

Miscellaneous: Fresh faced,looks younger than her age44, wears no make up so the mrs doesn’t find out  lovely smile, Very engaging and enthusiastic , a true nymphomaniac who does this because she enjoys it and it shows.

Duration:
1hour

Cost:
£100

Services:
OWO, sex in various positions,come on tits, DFK a great GFE

How legit:

100%

Communication:

10/10  She likes to chat to prospective clients first and we clicked right away so, despite some negative views in this forum, her enthusiastic, bubbly, personality sealed the deal for me

The meeting:

She works from her home which was very easy to find. She has two dogs both of which are friendly and a cat (to which I am allergic but this was  no problem as it is kept away from her room).

The house is eclectic, she is into music, plays in a band and is a creative artist. Her boudoir was clean and tidy with a large mirror on the wall above the bed and the bed at the right height for doggy…

There has been conflicting discussion about her on this forum which, did make me cautious and rightly so but, I feel the concerns are unfounded.Some have said she is fat which frankly is not my thing. I suppose a matter of personal preference.
She has a tummy, as many mothers have but, now I understand what guys mean when they say cuddly or bountiful which, she is, rather than BBW. She is also agile and very supple and I liked her biteable bottom smacked .
She met me at her back door ( no euphemism intended) with passionate DFK
We went up to her boudoir and as soon as the door was closed she was at my cock in a flash and sucked almost to completion…then stopped … on the bed RO, she came within a couple of minutes then on with the mac and she was riding me for a good 15 minutes.
Ooh she knew how to use those muscles…brought me to the brink several times :D. Then mish then doggy. She looked into the mirror into my eyes all the time till she came again… then finished with the best tit wank I have ever had. :yahoo:
Afterwards over a drink and exchanging youtube videos, she explained she does her job because she just loves sex needs several orgasms a day and loves seeing the smile on her clients faces when they cum.
She does this for a hobby as much as income and also has a life and career outside this.

Conclusion:

She may not be everyone’s cup of tea but, my partner is a size 8 and I fancied a more endowed girl with more curves. She exceeded my expectations and I find her very personable more of a mistress than a WG . I enjoyed my time immensely and she will be a regulary.

Score:

9/10

Would I return:

Yes

Will I return:

Yes

Value for money:

Yes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only