Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London / Caroline - Earls Court  (Read 3274 times)

15 review(s) for KazXoX (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Andy2605

Services: Penetration (with condom), owo, massage and DATY

External Link/Members Only

Met Caroline at hotel near Earls Court.

She is a very sexy attractive young lady, brunette about 5’ 4” / 5’ 5”; beautiful body, pert tits and lovely arse. Site photos very good indicator.

When we had undressed each other, I went about exploring her body with a kissing trail starting around  her tits and ending with my tongue exploring her beautiful shaved pussy. She tasted delicious and after making her cum we reversed and it was now my pleasure to have my cock in her mouth with her tongue playing with my bellend.

Managed to avoid cumming up to now but couldn’t wait any longer, so I then went on to fuck her; yet another wonderful experience.

We finished off with Caroline giving me a gentle massage.

This hour flashed by so so quickly, I couldn’t believe it, no time to try anything else. This was very good value for money.

Good communication, very good command of English (intelligent conversation was an added bonus). Will definitely try to see again.

All in all: 10/10

Offline riker

Thanks for review, may i ask what the cost was?

Offline Andy2605

It was £150 for the 1 hour outcall. As far as I am aware, she only does outcalls.

Offline Andy2605

I have met with Caroline on several occasions when since October when in London. 50 Shades is no longer active but she is now on AW and she plans to do incalls as and when she can.

Sweet_Caroline1990 - External Link/Members Only

Offline Andy2605

Further to above, Caroline is doing incalls at Canary Wharf a couple of times a week.

Also her blog on her AW profile is well worth a read I think.