Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on Leeds?  (Read 7450 times)

Offline Stiltskin

I'll be up in Leeds soon for a few days and I'm looking for a lady or ladies.

Ideally I want a GFE from a lady aged 21-30, size 8-12 with a good attitude.

I've had a look on AW and found the following profiles. Has anyone here seen any of these girls?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Pictures look almost too good to be true, but she does have good feedback

Very cheap, maybe too cheap

Nice perky enhanced tits and lots of feedback

Enhanced Polish girl

Offline daveev

External Link/Members Only

enhanced yes, but snogs for england, sexy and a lovely girl,

Offline Stiltskin

enhanced yes, but snogs for england, sexy and a lovely girl,

How did I miss that one?!

softlad

Very cheap, maybe too cheap

I saw this one about three/four years ago.
Even though the photo's are shite they flatter her...
In the flesh she is short and dumpy.
The place she works from is a shit hole, and back then she had a sofa bed on the floor to perform on.
Not my type at all.
Service was at best very average.
As you say she is cheap for a reason, looking at her feedback plenty seem easily satisfied.
Not one I'd go back to, at any price.

Offline daveev

How did I miss that one?!

yes seen ruby a couple of times at my place, but im a bit far for her to travel and paid extra to cover her costs, but what a sexy girl great snogger and nice personality, she has very good feed back, shes a ex pole dancer

Tony Montana

I've also seen exoticruby and agree she is a very sexy and enthusiastic girl.

External Link/Members Only is probably the best agency.

Another to consider who has good feedback on AW

softlad

Offline pilgrim

Lindy Porter is an excellent lady. Shes got her own site aswell as advertising on NA. She toured up here in Glasgow and thats where I saw her. Shes got a few FRs on Pnet one as recent as last Friday. Great lass.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
As a word of advice Leeds is very good for indies, you get variety and 'fitties' but, I don't know of any or many parlours - which could make a last minute punt or back-up plan difficult.

Offline Stiltskin

Thanks for all the info, looks like I have a few options now.

emily of halifax

As a word of advice Leeds is very good for indies, you get variety and 'fitties' but, I don't know of any or many parlours - which could make a last minute punt or back-up plan difficult.

Churchills

There are also 3 in Bradford A1,Cosmopolitan and cherries

Offline PuntingPete

I can thoroughly recommend External Link/Members Only although she is away until the end of the month. Starting back with a stay in London and then back to Leeds.

Offline Stiltskin

She gets around a bit, currently touring Australia. She's not back until June though and my trip is this month. Never mind, another one for my Northern hotlist.

Offline Stiltskin

Just a quick update on this. I didn't get to my hotel until late (gone 9pm) and most of the girls mentioned weren't answering their phones. I was about to give up when I got a text from Chanel saying she could meet me in an hour.

I was staying at a hotel in Clarence Dock and her apartment was just a few minutes walk away. I was quite impressed she was willing to see me so late, it was almost 10pm when I rang her buzzer. First impressions were good, she was a nice looking freindly girl with a fit body and her kissing was full on. At the end, without asking, she whipped the condom off and let me cum in her mouth :) .

It was well worth the £60 spent.

emily of halifax

Megan and olivia are back from the 4th of septmber to book either seperatly or together I have met them both and they are gorgeous and so full of fun you can book them as a duo or on there own

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Offline arty45

Met with XXX Charlotte XXX last week, had a great visit and will be seeing her again. Very pretty girl and a great punt.