Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria oxoxo  (Read 3281 times)

Dodo

Well, what a great way to finish the week off, half an hour with Victoria aka Olivia.   

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A late booking was arranged promptly via text and a follow up phone call to introduce myself.....it is a personal preference of mine to have a quick chat before a first visit, I find it sort of clears the air. She has a lovely sexy voice and speaks fluent English so no probs in the communication department.

Made my way to a tidy apartment near the Arcadien Centre. It is a place she shares with Emily. Any probs with entry that we have read about on Emily's profiles have been resolved...so no hanging about in the street

Was attracted to Victoria by the photos on her AW profile which looked very natural rather than photo shopped. The main one is just the kind of girl I get turned on by. I asked if she could wear the same lingerie.

Was greeted by a gorgeous looking Victoria dressed in a tight black number. I took a quick shower and back to the bedroom where V was waiting looking girl next door sexy....you know the look ...butter wouldn't melt in your mouth.

Black dress soon dropped to the floor and there she was with the bra and nicks that I had asked her to wear. She looked exactly like the photo's. So anyone who likes her look in her profile will not be dissapointed by the reality.

I would guess she is a size 10 max. Lovely pair of boobs, lovely curves in all the right places. For me a 9/10 body and face....very attractive.

Superb unhibited DFK, was followed by enthusiastic OWO was followed by protected sex. All the time she makes fantastic sexy eye contact.

Absolutely no clock watching.....when I left I noticed I must have pinched an extra 15mins. Had a great chat post punt during which she explained her change of name that was designed to get rid of a stalker. Seems he has now took the hint.

So in conclusion a superb half hour plus with a lovely clean enthusiastic girl. I really cannot find fault so for sure I will return  :wacko:

So, if its full on genuine GFE that you after pay Victoria a visit, you will not be dissapointed.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 12:33:18 am by Dodo »

Online Placebo88

Agree , she is a natural beauty.

No mention of RO in your review , was that because you were pushed for time with it being a 30 minute booking or were you unsure of the BlobGate dates ?

Excellent review with lots of helpful information.How highly would you rate her compared to some of your favourite WGs in Birmingham at the moment ?

Offline azrael

No mention of RO in your review , was that because you were pushed for time with it being a 30 minute booking or were you unsure of the BlobGate dates ?

Excellent review with lots of helpful information.How highly would you rate her compared to some of your favourite WGs in Birmingham at the moment ?

Pmsl she'll be forever known as that, no matter how long it takes. Good review dodo, quick question last time i saw emily she was roomies with nicole has she moved places or changed flatmates?

vw

Pmsl she'll be forever known as that, no matter how long it takes. Good review dodo, quick question last time i saw emily she was roomies with nicole has she moved places or changed flatmates?
they all look to be in residence with mentions of threesomes with Emily and victoria. Saw Nicole yesterday.

Dodo

RO was very enjoyable.....IMHO she is up there with Pola, Michelle and Raquel. Cant think I have felt so relaxed on a first meet before.
Contrary to what some say I think we are doing quite well in Brum these days.

Dodo

They share the same place behind the Hippodrome.

Offline azrael

They share the same place behind the Hippodrome.

The plot thickens..... Cheers dodo :thumbsup:

Offline fitasfuck

Great review Dodo.

She is now in my HL thanks to your review. Initially wasn't sure as she has hidden feedback on the site.

Pola is another one that I haven't seen yet. Although she might be away as her profile is down?

broksonic

Thanks for the review Dodo. Like the look of Victoria but wasn't sure because of her hidden feedback . Will definitely pay her a visit

Offline Juankerr

Contrary to what some say I think we are doing quite well in Brum these days.
+1 Good review Dodo  :thumbsup:

scoobydoo88

Thanks Dodo. I've seen her at her previous apartment and agree with you: a great GFE. Also good to know that the buzzer is now sorted at this place.

Offline Excalibur

She has Facials on her enjoy list - can anybody confirm that she actually does this service?

Online Placebo88

I know Victoria used to use the name Miss Olivia.Was browsing a few older reviews and following links and came across a review for a MissOlivia19 from early this year ;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4733

Was wondering if this was also the same girl ? If so the choice of name would lead me to think her association with Emily is longer standing that people were previously aware of , plus it seems to suggest she is also Polish , not Czech .Makes sense but could be coincidence ?

Sorry if this is already somewhere else on the site and I have missed it.

Offline dboy74

I know Victoria used to use the name Miss Olivia.Was browsing a few older reviews and following links and came across a review for a MissOlivia19 from early this year ;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4733

Was wondering if this was also the same girl ? If so the choice of name would lead me to think her association with Emily is longer standing that people were previously aware of , plus it seems to suggest she is also Polish , not Czech .Makes sense but could be coincidence ?

Sorry if this is already somewhere else on the site and I have missed it.

No it is definitely a different WG

Online Placebo88

Thanks for clearing up my confusion.I thought it would have already been mentioned if the case , but appreciate a definite answer from someone with first hand experience.

There is presumably some link involved ( maybe worked for same group etc ) as the names and the fact that MissOlivia19 also worked from the same flat as Nicole ( now working with Emily19 and Victoria ; formerly Miss Olivia ) has to be too much for pure coincidence.

Offline dboy74

Wish Olivia 19 would return  :)

Definitely need to get round to seeing Victoria. Saw Nicole on Thursday and had a great punt.

Offline azrael

Agreed

As the D's said, total different wg. Plus victoria formerly known as olivia is a czech from london way, if im correct its essex  :hi:

Offline KidCandyShop

Wish Olivia 19 would return  :)

+1 would be round there faster than a rat up a drain pipe.

scoobydoo88

+1 would be round there faster than a rat up a drain pipe.

Me too, her stay was too short and I only managed the one booking, would have loved a repeat.

scoobydoo88

Definitely need to get round to seeing Victoria.

Victoria is one of my favourites, one of the best GFEs I've had.

scoobydoo88

This is off topic slightly but that flat that Emily, Nicole, Olivia19 and Maya worked from in the jewellery quarter- didn't the Czech girl Young Lucy work from there too? I may be wrong as I didn't get round to booking Lucy but I'm sure I read it on here in my lurker days?

Online Placebo88

This is off topic slightly but that flat that Emily, Nicole, Olivia19 and Maya worked from in the jewellery quarter- didn't the Czech girl Young Lucy work from there too? I may be wrong as I didn't get round to booking Lucy but I'm sure I read it on here in my lurker days?

Yes, that's correct , I read it during my recent searches.

This review of Nicole mentions it ;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52844.0

Maybe Victoria was allowed to use the Miss Olivia moniker as she was already a member of the same group at that time ?

« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 06:49:26 pm by Placebo88 »

Dodo

Yep, you are quite correct. They have all been really good girls and well reviewed presumably working with/for the same trainer.

vw

presumably working with/for the same trainer.
Damn good trainer, would that be like a Polish finishing school !  Top of the class come to Birmingham !

Offline azrael

Yes, that's correct , I read it during my recent searches.

This review of Nicole mentions it ;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52844.0

Maybe Victoria was allowed to use the Miss Olivia moniker as she was already a member of the same group at that time ?

Victoria aka miss olivia only became part of the group recently any one who knows emily will tell you uptill now she's been straight even when nicole & maya where doing duos  :unknown:

Online Placebo88

Victoria aka miss olivia only became part of the group recently any one who knows emily will tell you uptill now she's been straight even when nicole & maya where doing duos  :unknown:

Agree it's not really of any importance and idle curiosity at its most idle but I was suggesting that to take up the Miss Olivia moniker after MissOlivia19 had left would probably have involved some form of consent from the group MO19 was a part of , and Victoria ( Miss Olivia ) is now openly a part of that group so she was either already in the group or at least friends with them when she took up the Miss Olivia name some months ago.

I have no inside info , just what I have read on UKP.

Have to agree someone has put together a real quality stable.Emily@19's photos and reviews strangely don't tempt me ( aware I am in a small minority group ), but Victoria and Nicole are high on my HL and hard to choose between as they sound like they provide a very similar service ; perhaps taught at the same school as someone alluded to !

Dodo

I've done a coupe of reviews on V before so this is just an update on my experience of her following a recent visit.
When she first came on the scene she had rave reviews and was difficult to book an hour with. Her high regard was hit by a couple of iffy views where the main concern seemed to be that she was just to busy.

Well, I booked an hour via txt on Saturday evening for a booking on Monday morning which was when she returned from a week in Norfolk.
I phoned her on arrival and was instantly feeling horny after I heard her sexy soft voice.

Nice apartment just of Broad Street where I have seen her before.

I have to say that in my opinion her sservice was as good as ever. She is an all round attractive package. Beautiful face, impressive D cups, peachy arse. She is a very nice curvy size 8.

We had fantastic sex and being a gent she had two orgasms to my one. No indication of clock watching......she told me she rarely sees more than four clients a day.

Speak as you find but she is up there for me with Independant Michelle and Pola as the top GFE's in our patch.
She will be off after next week but hopefully back in Brum when she returns.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 11:57:11 pm by Dodo »