Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone else get punting fatigue ?  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Cuntminion

Compared to when I started its lost its edge a bit

I'm envious of the first few times, the nerves and excitement, seems to have slipped away

Anyone had the same? What's best way to reverse it ?

Offline cueball

Offline Cuntminion

See more than two lasses

Yeah I figured that and made a little hot list but still don't think that has made me more excitable

I was against the idea at first when I started but I do see what some of the more seasoned members where saying about mixing it up

Just by service I will end up seeing a different sp there things I want to try that are only selectively offered

Offline stevedave

See more than two lasses

+10000000

Live on the edge, see someone new...the "first punt nerves" will return. You never know, you may even enjoy it. It's called punting for a reason. Take a punt!

Edit - now seen your reply above.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
I feel a bit the same way - not many new faces round my area, and I just feel a bit bored to be honest.  Planning to take a break between now and the New Year.  Gives me time to save some cash and build up some excitement for a good start to 2016!

FlyingBreadMan

Probably worth saving and going to fkk club. I did over the summer in Berlin. Will go Germany again for new years.

Offline Cuntminion

Well I'm conscientious that I paint an image of a cat obsessed wanker on here so there is no guarantee I will be seen but hot list as stands

Michelle independent
Hot ameera
The ex girlfriend I'm linking here for reference External Link/Members Only

There are more but out my travel remit

Month off don't sound bad idea either just to recoup

Service wise might branch out a bit

Offline Cuntminion

Probably worth saving and going to fkk club. I did over the summer in Berlin. Will go Germany again for new years.

Plus Germany is awesome Berlin especially, not a bad idea

jimbobwood

Take a break for a few weeks like LL recommends. Try something new, try Soho Walkup, try Manchester Parlours, go to Berlin FFK/Street hookers, go through the hotlist and try out some kinky fetishes. I've been tired of punting before, but I always comeback! ;)

I think about punting everyday, but can't do it everyday.

Offline smiths

Take a month off?  :hi:

6 months did me the world of good in 2010 including not reading punting sites, only thing was when I returned quite a few punters had disappeared off the site I posted on, fortunately Steve2 put me in the picture about UKP. Having another break at present though not because of fatigue and so far not missing punting though as always that will change at some time.

Offline Cuntminion

Take a break for a few weeks like LL recommends. Try something new, try Soho Walkup, try Manchester Parlours, go to Berlin FFK/Street hookers, go through the hotlist and try out some kinky fetishes. I've been tired of punting before, but I always comeback! ;)

I think about punting everyday, but can't do it everyday.

It's funny I don't think about it everyday so time off wouldn't be a problem

At least the benefit of where I'm at now I know I'm not eas prone, I'm maybe more fluffy to begin with but over time gravitate back to neutrality

Do want to try anal play, cim maybe a couple other things

Offline Cuntminion

6 months did me the world of good in 2010 including not reading punting sites, only thing was when I returned quite a few punters had disappeared off the site I posted on, fortunately Steve2 put me in the picture about UKP. Having another break at present though not because of fatigue and so far not missing punting though as always that will change at some time.

I don't know about that reading punting sites I get enjoyment on many levels here, I like to laugh and some the stuff here makes me

Offline Bangers and Gash

Punting VFM has dropped through the floor, plus searching for decent crumpet on AW is not only time consuming but usually fruitless. I doubt I'll punt again in 2015 and just spend the saved cash on another holiday - I never get tired of those.  :drinks:

Distraction

"Anyone else get punting fatigue ?"

Occasionally, although I find if I have a break the appetite soon comes back.

As others have said, see different girls and mix it up. There's also a different way of reading cueball's initial response - see more than two girls at the same time    :D

willmo1

Its creeping up on me slowly. Need to have a break or get my head round civiieland again.

raylondoner

Not a money thing but have been a bit off the boil lately but have seen Stacy and then Pixie (for an overnight) recently and am raring to go again!  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 10:35:21 pm by raylondoner »

SirFrank

Cool your jets for a bit and you'll soon be back in action like a dog with two dicks in a grooming parlour. I love chocolate (oooo you'd never think with your figure. What can I say, I've got a high metabolism!) but when I eat it everyday it becomes mundane

Offline Cuntminion

Cool your jets for a bit and you'll soon be back in action like a dog with two dicks in a grooming parlour. I love chocolate (oooo you'd never think with your figure. What can I say, I've got a high metabolism!) but when I eat it everyday it becomes mundane

Nail on the head

Too much of anything is no good

Offline cueball

Too much of anything is no good

That depends on how many times you've been punting, I suppose everybody has different limits as to what is too much.

What do you call too much comaman?

Offline Cuntminion

That depends on how many times you've been punting, I suppose everybody has different limits as to what is too much.

Since May probably 15 times

Offline Acerimmer

Keep it fresh by never seeing the same woman twice, first punt buzz every time.

In 20 years punting I've probably only seen 5 women more than once, nothing to do with the quality of the sex but I love seeing new people.

Obviously this depends on how often you punt and the number of suitable girls in your area, but I'm happy to travel for the right woman
Banned reason: Thinks this forum is for vile twats
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline smiths

Keep it fresh by never seeing the same woman twice, first punt buzz every time.

In 20 years punting I've probably only seen 5 women more than once, nothing to do with the quality of the sex but I love seeing new people.

Obviously this depends on how often you punt and the number of suitable girls in your area, but I'm happy to travel for the right woman

I couldn't disagree with you more, many times my punts with good WGs have got better as they have got to know how I like things sexually, they became excellent regulars until I got bored. I also punted with newbie WGs to me so for ME a mixture of both is what suits me best, what suits others is of course their business.

Offline smiths

Indeed so. I was punting between 3 and 6 times a week including at at least 6 four hour parties sometimes more as well as 121s.

Hawkwind71

I couldn't disagree with you more, many times my punts with good WGs have got better as they have got to know how I like things sexually, they became excellent regulars until I got bored. I also punted with newbie WGs to me so for ME a mixture of both is what suits me best, what suits others is of course their business.

I was going to comment then I read this and this is exactly my position. When I started I could not decide regulars or newbies. Now I am building up a few regulars and make up my total with a few newbies. Gives you consistancy mixed with a little fresh spice.

It's all about balance for me.....

Offline Horizontal pleasures

exactly and also at 73 years old I cannot manage as many as I used to and that is also better for my shrinking wallet. I have had just a very few weeks off and am looking at photos again.

justfornow

I think you should realise where the excitement comes from. When you being punting looking for a right wg contacting her and the whole thing is a buzz because it's something you never done before and it's a secret. When you gain experience and you know what you're doing it's like ordering a pizza :D.

If i don't feel excitement when i'm looking for a wg then it means wank will be enough. If steam is coming out of my ears and i'm sweating cum then punt is inevitable. Sometimes it's once every 2 months sometimes once a week.

For me punting is best when out of need rather than out of habit.

Offline cueball

Since May probably 15 times

That's not a bad amount of podging there comaman, there only thing I'd say is if it's 15 punts between two lasses then that's quite a lot (to me).

If you don't want to bed hop like a lot of us do then I'd probably rotate 4 lasses through 15 punts and not 2.

You might find you're looking forward to seeing a regular face a little more with a suitable gap since the last podge.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I tend to go through phases where I can't be bothered then at other times I want to punt 3 times a week though I think my punting libido probably tracks my general state of mind / sense of well being at the time.

Punting is the same as any other hobby or activity and unless you are looking forward to the punt then it won't be as enjoyable as you are simply going through the motions out of habit.

Seeing different girls helps keep things a bit fresher otherwise it must start getting a bit like a relationship and lose it's excitement.

My ideal is to have a pool of about 4 or 5 regulars who I see then throw in a newbie every 2nd or 3rd punt, unfortunately I never seem to be able to build the regular pool up to that number of girls I want to see numerous times.   

Offline claretandblue

Not fatigue as such but not sure what direction to go in,have seen all of the darlings bar the ones whose rates are more than I am willing to spend,ticked off heavily tatted recently,also recently had a full on extreme dt /throatfucking session and have tried a party so not sure what's new or next to try

Luckily I am overseas soon which will hopefully mean some civvy action mixed in with punting

Offline anonyorks

I had it earlier on in the year and had nearly two months off. I could feel the need rising again so got straight back in and loved it. I agree with the seeing more women comments however if you do want to see a girl you've seen before leave it a few months, I've just done that and it was great also.

Offline Cuntminion

That's not a bad amount of podging there comaman, there only thing I'd say is if it's 15 punts between two lasses then that's quite a lot (to me).

If you don't want to bed hop like a lot of us do then I'd probably rotate 4 lasses through 15 punts and not 2.

You might find you're looking forward to seeing a regular face a little more with a suitable gap since the last podge.

15 was one with one 14 with the other

I think a break then maybe mix it up a bit, I'm not a bed hopper but if I could mix it up with a few different sp's maybe have two or three regular so rotates better

vw

I think a break then maybe mix it up a bit, I'm not a bed hopper but if I could mix it up with a few different sp's maybe have two or three regular so rotates better
I'm cured after 2 days, many thanks to the girl that spent half time tickling me to death.

Offline PLeisure

Maybe the upcoming with MIndie will put things back on track

I'm currently trying to hold off for two months - partly financial, partly due to no-one really knocking my socks off currently. Or, if they do, they're heavily booked up in advance and require lengthy travel. Which, in itself is a bit off-putting. There's a sense that I've enjoyed some great WGs since the start of this year and the convenience factor has been established. You just send a text and agree a time - boom, done. As others have mentioned, I'd like a return to the mystery..... the anticipation just before she opens the door and you're wondering, "this could go either way".   
If I manage this temporary hiatus, XMas will be explosive  :yahoo:

Offline cueball

To me, the answer is staring you in the face, too many times with the same lasses. Not healthy to see the same lass so many times on the bounce (imo).

You need to branch out as see some new faces.

I'd definitely look at a new face if I were you.

Offline Cuntminion

Maybe the upcoming with MIndie will put things back on track

I'm currently trying to hold off for two months - partly financial, partly due to no-one really knocking my socks off currently. Or, if they do, they're heavily booked up in advance and require lengthy travel. Which, in itself is a bit off-putting. There's a sense that I've enjoyed some great WGs since the start of this year and the convenience factor has been established. You just send a text and agree a time - boom, done. As others have mentioned, I'd like a return to the mystery..... the anticipation just before she opens the door and you're wondering, "this could go either way".   
If I manage this temporary hiatus, XMas will be explosive  :yahoo:

Mindy was planned for October but work messed it up so November or December  :(

All my plans fell to shit this month which probably added to the fatigue but Mindy is top of the list that I posted

Offline threechilliman

I know what you mean about punting fatigue, particularly if you keep seeing the same girls.

I punted 7 times in Sept including a neutral and a -ve and felt the same. Hadn't punted for about ten day until this morning. A little break, a great tontober girl and all's well.

Sometimes I think you have to find the right level that suits you in terms of how often you punt and who with.

tcm

Diehard

Yes, going through this problem at the moment. Seeing hookers has lost its buzz so will try on civvie land for a bit.

Tbh if you are going to get stale punting, this the time of year for it to happen as could do with saving money for Christmas presents anyway.

johnnyboy61

My ideal is to have a pool of about 4 or 5 regulars who I see then throw in a newbie every 2nd or 3rd punt, unfortunately I never seem to be able to build the regular pool up to that number of girls I want to see numerous times.
I think this is the ideal and is my current MO. Find WGs with whom the chemistry works (both ways; you can tell whether or no they feel comfortable with you) and you know are going to give you good service, but things don't get too predictable and jaded. 

Actually there's no way I can visit a newbie at the moment as my regular list is just too long, and bizarrely I actually feel a little guilty that there is one who I haven't visited since early July. My default HL on AW are my 8 current regulars. It does mean that the sense of excitement and trepidation of wondering what is behind the door is missing, but is replaced by the sense of certainty of what is going to happen over the next hour. I actually started to get a hard-on as I approached the flat last time, because I knew the sex was going to be fantastic; luckily it was quiet and I didn't have to share the lift - not bad for an old bastard!

And of course, if you are starting to get bored with them, the chances are that this feeling is being reciprocated, whereas if you haven't seen them for some time the reception at the door can be quite enthusiastic.

Offline NIK

Think I got it several years ago. And I've yet to truly get over it! :blush:

scoobydoo88

I'll go through phases now and again when I don't feel like punting, so I don't. The urge returns soon enough.

slow and low

I'm having a break at minute so much rubbish on aw, prices going up, even trying get bookings with regulars proving a ballache.

vt

To the OP: Try a party perhaps?  :unknown:

I never seem to tire of them...I go about once a month, so am really champing at the bit...I get to meet regulars I've met before and established a connection with and some new girls for that extra buzz.

Offline threechilliman

I never seem to tire of them...I go about once a month, so am really champing at the bit...I get to meet regulars I've met before and established a connection with and some new girls for that extra buzz.

+1 on that. Main problem in the NW is the lack of parties to go to, you have to organise them yourselves, but they are great fun - I think its the banter whilst you're shagging that does it!

tcm

Offline Taggart

Admitting to UKP that it is more than 6 months since my last punt feels like sitting in a confessional !!

My last five punts were Victoria Rose (now off AW), Holly Golightly (twice, but now off AW), Emily Jane (having a break) and Violet Gray (retiring in 2-3 weeks), so after those excellent sessions, there is very little that inspires me at present, maybe Amber Ryder. I find women over 30 do not turn me on. There is a distinct lack of young English girls in the 18-22 age range.

The explosion of Romanians and travelling girls who take the money, give crap service and move on are taking over in their droves as younger girls, who have spent 3-4 years in the business, have made their money and sadly, moved on.

Maybe it is fatigue, maybe it's the knowledge of a paucity of choice in my area,could be something else and maybe I am older and wiser, who knows?
Wouldn't be that bothered if I never paid for it again.

slow and low

Admitting to UKP that it is more than 6 months since my last punt feels like sitting in a confessional !!

My last five punts were Victoria Rose (now off AW), Holly Golightly (twice, but now off AW), Emily Jane (having a break) and Violet Gray (retiring in 2-3 weeks), so after those excellent sessions, there is very little that inspires me at present, maybe Amber Ryder. I find women over 30 do not turn me on. There is a distinct lack of young English girls in the 18-22 age range.

The explosion of Romanians and travelling girls who take the money, give crap service and move on are taking over in their droves as younger girls, who have spent 3-4 years in the business, have made their money and sadly, moved on.

Maybe it is fatigue, maybe it's the knowledge of a paucity of choice in my area,could be something else and maybe I am older and wiser, who knows?
Wouldn't be that bothered if I never paid for it again.
bang on about the poor service. 

Offline dave_59

Yes to OP.
So I dropped ffrequency.
Used to be once a month for a 1hr punt.
As finances tightened it was 30min bbookings and the same buzz was miss2.
Now every 10 weeks or so and never see the same wg more than twice.
The buzz returned

Offline Cuntminion

Yeah Phoenix party London might have a crack in December could be interesting