Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: There's got to be something good in coventry  (Read 5586 times)

Localcovboy

There just seems to be nothing good in coventry at the moment last two punts was crap

Offline charlesthethird

Theres not a huge amount of choice at the minute, Anita is about and shes very good if a little bit strange. Not a great area of town but a good punt. External Link/Members Only.
If you dont mind a bigger girl theres another polish girl whos a good punt External Link/Members Only
If you want a reasonable choice its probably best to hop on the train to birmingham.

Offline Ted Rogers

The lovely Exotic Noemi is back in town,
On phone so can't put link easily

Localcovboy

Ming

Just seen Anita - no doubt about it, she is different but she knows how to please

Ming

Localcovboy

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

Naomi's has gone chaps, she was here for 2 days only.
She is fast becoming my fave Cov girl, a little vanilla for my liking but my god that body is my ideal.

Localcovboy

I like the look of that perky boobs but she is Romanian and has put me off

Ming

is it near train station?

Hi VW, TBH I was a bit lost in Coventry as it's out of my normal area, will pm you  :hi:

Offline ScouserRod

It is in Cheylesmore if this helps-would not be able to walk from the station but it is a safe residential area.
Don't think this gives too much away but may be helpful?

Offline Ted Rogers

Who were the two crap punts with local?

Localcovboy

Sex mad Mia , and juicylucy691014

Simon S

It is in Cheylesmore if this helps-would not be able to walk from the station but it is a safe residential area.
Don't think this gives too much away but may be helpful?
She has moved from there to just off Stoney Stanton Road. It's a good walk from the station.

vw

She has moved from there to just off Stoney Stanton Road. It's a good walk from the station.
Looked to far for me to walk saturday !

Offline ScouserRod

Thank you SimonS for this info-she was in Cheylesmore when I was proposing to see her but never made it !!
She has now "gone"-didn't stay working for long!

Simon S

She will be back soon, she tends to do a week on week off.

starman

Localcovboy

Yea Mia  I think it's Hinckley she was stuff as a bord

splodger69

I have seen both (not same time!) on several occasions

1. Cherry; was fairly new when I first saw her and very vanilla experience. Saw her few times however, started to become unreliable, and she did sometimes suffer bouts of depression... I haven't seen her in a while, I won't return.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48712.msg637961;topicseen#msg637961

2. Ellie: First meet was ok, she seemed nervous but fantastic owo, however doesn't like to kiss. Last meet I was shocked at her appearance as she has lost a lot of weight and appears to be on something. The meet was utterly crap, she is just after the money now - with hindsight, I should have walked. She did tell me that since our first meet that she has had a baby. I won't return.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59086.msg759692;topicseen#msg759692 

Quite like these 2 no info on them though !

External Link/Members Only

vw

I have seen both (not same time!) on several occasions

1. Cherry; was fairly new when I first saw her and very vanilla experience. Saw her few times however, started to become unreliable, and she did sometimes suffer bouts of depression... I haven't seen her in a while, I won't return.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48712.msg637961;topicseen#msg637961

2. Ellie: First meet was ok, she seemed nervous but fantastic owo, however doesn't like to kiss. Last meet I was shocked at her appearance as she has lost a lot of weight and appears to be on something. The meet was utterly crap, she is just after the money now - with hindsight, I should have walked. She did tell me that since our first meet that she has had a baby. I won't return.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59086.msg759692;topicseen#msg759692
Thanks for sharing.

Offline saf1976

I like the look of that perky boobs but she is Romanian and has put me off

The fact she is Czech shows either you kanee read or know much about the Lower Ford Street group  ;)

I can't post links at the mo as short on time but ...

Hott Alexa is my go to punt at the mo in Coventry.

Crazy Linda is worth a look. Good service and amazing body.

The Thai girls I have seen on Warwick road are good but they only tend to stay a few weeks, although new ones arrive. New Katie 69 looks alright but not seen personally. Been impressed with service and looks, bodies of these girls. Do check out one member on here who saw a post op TV though.

Not seen her personally but Ceceila Cheung has got alot of feedback in a short space of time. Dennise-sexy also

For those looking for an indigenous punt have you looked at misstress-bella, missnicoleb, Honey-beex or Lucy-k who are touring at the mo?

What about rosaya? Also British? Has anyone seen her?

I do know where a lot of you are coming from. Going through AW there's a lot of what i'd class sub standard looking women for £60 hh. There are some diamonds among the dogshit. Are they Sweet Susan level? Not quite, but there still some decent ways to bust your nuts. Be good if we kept an ongoing Cov thread to report back.

Localcovboy

I agree keeping this thread alive is a good idea

warkslad

I saw Dennise-sexy in August as a plan b. Young, pretty, sexy definitely. Punt started well but when she couldn't make me Cum in the first 15 mins and realised she was stuck with me for the full 2 hrs she turned into a typical moody Romanian. Complaining, messing with her phones , popping downstairs for another line. Full review coming soon but I wouldn't recommend  :thumbsdown:

Her link if you really want it.

Localcovboy

Was looking for a cheeky punt tonight , and fuck all looks good

Localcovboy

Fancied a cheeky punt tonight but fuck all about again

JohnDoh

I have a booking with Perky tomorrow

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

AW states she is accessing from Romania but she categorically stated she is in Cov and that it's her friend accessing...

I've made some very specific requests (role play and uniform - I'm a dirty bastard!) and she has confirmed all and even sent me a picture of her without makeup and she is really beautiful...

The 'accessing from Romania' worries me...

Thoughts?

Does anyone know if Luiza is still about? Should I try her instead if you think Perky is too much of a risk? Just don't want to waste all the fucking day tomorrow!!!

Thanks,

JD.

Offline saf1976

I have seen Perky and she is indeed beautiful and perky. She is a vanilla punt mind. I wouldn't worry about it not being her.

Think Luiza is still around. Good punt. Doesn't offer A or owo like her profile suggests.

Cov is proper meh at the moment.

Offline Studdy9

anyone seen Denise or Luisa/deluxe lately?

Have nearly booked them, but was put off by the area and that their place might be smoking - can't stand the smell. Denise didn't answer my question when I asked her, but deluxe/Luisa said it was non smoking.  Is the Thai Warwick road place non smoking and safe?

velocity

you did not mention the thai girl in warwick Road, I life not far from Warwick Road, which is literally the centre of Coventry, can you please bit explain who do you mean, or provide a link?

velocity

you did not mention the thai girl in warwick Road, I life not far from Warwick Road, which is literally the centre of Coventry, can you please bit explain whom do you mean, or provide the link of the girl?

anyone seen Denise or Luisa/deluxe lately?

Have nearly booked them, but was put off by the area and that their place might be smoking - can't stand the smell. Denise didn't answer my question when I asked her, but deluxe/Luisa said it was non smoking.  Is the Thai Warwick road place non smoking and safe?

Offline Studdy9

you did not mention the thai girl in warwick Road, I life not far from Warwick Road, which is literally the centre of Coventry, can you please bit explain whom do you mean, or provide the link of the girl?

I've not been myself but I have noticed one or two mentioned of them on here saying they're pretty good. I think these are the girls from Warwick road, would be interested in feedback too.

Edit: some mixed reviews on the links below.

Offline Man up

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi all just wondered if anyone has seen this girl or got any info on her.

Offline saf1976

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi all just wondered if anyone has seen this girl or got any info on her.

I saw her a few years back when she was a bit chubbier. Nice enough half hour cum once punt.

Velocity - in the Cov searches there are always 2-3 Thai profiles with professional pics. Those girls work in the Warwick Road flats, red block next to the hotel, opposite the posh kids school. I think these girls are part of a wider Midlands group as they often swap to Leicester, Snow Hill Brum and Wolves.

Talking of which has anyone seen ...

External Link/Members Only or

I appreciate there may be reviews of those profile numbers on here but looking for recent ones as I know they re use profiles but for different girls and pics.

In terms of others, can anyone feedback on ...

This one just outside Cov but ...

Talking of close to Cov, Demi in Warwick has put a blog up saying she is retiring in March. I work close to Warwick some days and she could be a banker of a punt. Theres nowt going on down there if she goes though.

Anyway, looking for a decent punt with big tits. I'd have gone for Alexa had she still been here and Amanda.29 is too much of a trek over in Brum. I'm looking through and not feeling inspired :(

Qwerty10981

Hi all,
Been searching and viewing and no closer to choosing someone for my visit to Cov next week. I might leave it until last minute and see who is available on the day. I am up at the hospital and ideally need a girl that end of the city if possible as time might be limited. Any recommended girls around there?

Thanks
James

Offline saf1976

The hospital is the NE of the city and not many girls I can think of around there. Most are in the centre, 5 min drive away though.

richie

I saw Dennise-sexy in August as a plan b. Young, pretty, sexy definitely. Punt started well but when she couldn't make me Cum in the first 15 mins and realised she was stuck with me for the full 2 hrs she turned into a typical moody Romanian. Complaining, messing with her phones , popping downstairs for another line. Full review coming soon but I wouldn't recommend  :thumbsdown:

Her link if you really want it.

I punted Luiza a couple of weeks ago, decent punt and horny as hel girl. Will be back for my birthday treat soon  :thumbsup:

kevinB

Hi Saf, sorry if link is not correct but AW number is. Dear Kate is not far from hospital, always been a great service, and great VFM at 50 GBP for half hour. KB

kevinB

Sorry, advice was for James. Let me know if you want any more info on Kate.

Qwerty10981

Thought I would give my early feedback on here after.my visit to Coventry yesterday. Drew up a shortlist and after a few early morning texts Kate was the most enthusiastic and responsive. And after a 30min in call I am pleased she was. A superb body with enhanced features that would put a lot of women half her age to shame. Dressed lovely in a short dress. The only slight downside was facially she isn't as good as her photos show her to be. The time was spent with lots of oral both ways, some face sitting, 3 positions...but the one thing that made this booking really great was the sensual deep French kissing. A favourite of mine and unfortunately a lot of wgs either don't or shouldn't bother! But this was as good as I have experienced.

So maybe Coventry does have something to offer! Fully recommended.