Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inna Naughty – Leytonstone  (Read 6795 times)

6 review(s) for inna-naughty (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline akauya

Inna Naughty – Leytonstone

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I saw this girl reviewed a while ago and had her on my hotlist for ages. Despite her stunning looks she isn’t reviewed here much simply because she is a very vanilla prossie who doesn’t offer what some punters consider essential e.g. DFK, CIM and OWO.

I, on the other hand, am perfectly happy to go for covered oral (in fact I’ve been trying to wean myself from OWO with varying degrees of success) also I don’t usually go for DFK, fingering or RO. Yes, I am a vanilla punter so Inna suited me fine.

Coms: A bit difficult to get hold of her in the morning, I phoned a few times to make an appointment but my call went straight to voicemail. After a while I gave up and booked another prossie (Sweet Angel Sophie External Link/Members Only review later).

Sometime later Inna texts me asking me to book via text; fair enough. Being a greedy bastard I booked her later the same day.

The meeting: £50 for half an hour.

I arrived at her place (near Leytonstone station) she opens the door (she’s hiding behind) I enter. My first reaction when I look at her was fucking hell! She’s stunning. She’s wearing high heels and underwear. Long legs, hot tight body,  beautiful face, she leads me upstairs and I can’t help getting a hard on just looking at her pert little arse... this girl is hot!

She told me she is half Romanian half Russian, but we know don't we? She's a Romanian girl.

Her room is very well decorated and tidy; first things she asks is did I read her profile and the things she does and does not do. I say yes, I did and I’m OK with covered oral and not kissing etc. She’s happy and she offers me a drink, which I accept.

Her oral is very good, even with a condom, she sucks hard and does a bit of deep throat, not much but good enough for me to enjoy it a lot.

Sex in various positions, her on top, me on top, doggy, etc. What I enjoyed most was fucking her in mish, which is unusual because I usually prefer doggy to finish but this time it was amazing just looking at her beautiful face whilst I was inside her and her reaction to my thrusts.

Not sure why, maybe because it wasn’t available, I had an intense desire to kiss her, this is from me who doesn’t do kissing at all. But this time, and in the heat of the moment, I would have paid her double just to kiss her lips, she’s got a very kissable mouth, shame she doesn’t kiss.

I knew I wasn’t going to come for a second time as I saw Sophie (see above) earlier that day so I decided to relax and chat and explore her body. As usual with some very pretty women, she has a mixture of self-consciousness and slight haughtiness (if that’s the right word) about her looks. She knows she is beautiful and of course is using her looks to attract punters even though her services are limited for EE prossie standards. And unlike most women she wears very minimal make up. Looking very beautiful without make up is something that not many women can pull off.

Personality wise, we hit it off, she speaks very good English and we had a good chat and jokes etc. She has a pleasant personality which added to her looks and the fact that I just fucked her made for a very enjoyable half an hour with a very pretty Romanian girl.

After sex she offered some chocolate and more drinks if I wanted some, which I thought it was a nice touch. She was making sure I was happy with her service I guess.

Negatives: None for me. I know some of you fussy fuckers (especially the young ones amongst you) are spoilt with the choice of services. I, having started in the 80s with English prossies charging you even for taking their bras off and never kissing, was OK with her services. She delivered what promised with enthusiasm and was pleasant and attentive.

Recommended? Hell yes (with the provisos above)

Will I return? I’m a one-time punter but this time I’m really tempted seeing her again. It’s not often you fuck a stunning young woman half your age.

Offline akauya

Damn... I just remembered, one slight negative.... she' got fucking tatts! Her photos must have been taken sometime ago (still, it is her and just as good looking) but she's got tattoos now. Why oh why spoil such beautiful skin with crappy tatts I will never understand!   :thumbsdown:

Offline mh

Nice one. From her profile it seems that if you mix Russian and Romanian you get ... Moldovan! Who knew?
 :lol:

Offline akauya

Nice one. From her profile it seems that if you mix Russian and Romanian you get ... Moldovan! Who knew?

Yes, I did notice that. Poor Romanian prossies (the good ones) trying really hard to distance themselves from their fellow Romanian (crappy) prossies :)

The thing is I thought AW was clamping down on the bullshit nationality thing? Ah well.

GBush

"It’s not often you fuck a stunning young woman half your age."

That's my new punting rule;

only fuck stunning young women half your age.

:cool:

Offline brushhand811

was she behind the black door just down from the station?

Offline akauya

Works for me  :thumbsup:

was she behind the black door just down from the station?

yep, that's the one.

Offline brushhand811

Take a look at Sophia-Sky in the penthouse ( as she calls it) if you want stunning. I saw inna some time ago and agree with your review, but Sophia has drawn me there twice in the last week
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=70396.0  I also saw sweet angel sophie a few weeks ago but was underwhelmed and forgot to review. Would have been a neutral at best as lookswise she doesnt compare to inna and sophia.

Offline akauya

Take a look at Sophia-Sky in the penthouse ( as she calls it) if you want stunning. I saw inna some time ago and agree with your review, but Sophia has drawn me there twice in the last week
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=70396.0  I also saw sweet angel sophie a few weeks ago but was underwhelmed and forgot to review. Would have been a neutral at best as lookswise she doesnt compare to inna and sophia.

Thanks for the Sophia-Sky link. Might try her sometime, but from her pics I can see that (to my eyes) Inna knocks spots off her... beauty is very subjective as we know. But thanks anyway.

As for your comments about Sweet Angel Sophie - I agree with you 100%, very underwhelming punt, so underwhelming that even writing a review seems like a chore right now.

yorkshire123

Nice review mate & glad you had a good one  :hi:

2 phrases I've read today that I thought I never would..

1. akauya - I had an intense desire to kiss her
2. My Dr - Your recent health checks are all within normal levels

Personally I don't know which one I'm more shocked by  :D

Offline Steve2

Offline akauya

Nice review mate & glad you had a good one  :hi:

2 phrases I've read today that I thought I never would..

1. akauya - I had an intense desire to kiss her
2. My Dr - Your recent health checks are all within normal levels

Personally I don't know which one I'm more shocked by  :D

I know right?  I was shocked myself. I think it was more to do with the fact that she doesn't do kissing and weird fucker that I am, I want what I can't have :D

Another Romanian disater

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Indeed! :) If OWO and kissing is not essential then she's a great punt and VFM for half an hour.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Great review, glad you had a good time.

I am not usually tempted by such limited services, but she looks fantastic.

Thanks for sharing.

LL

I have an intense desire to kiss her as well, and that's just based on looking at those pics!
Perhaps she'll let me tongue kiss her other tongue instead  :thumbsup:
Thanks for the review mate.

Offline brushhand811

I saw her in the room in the photo, she was in Ilford being mentored in customer service skills by Jessica_posh  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41081.0. Has she still got short hair on the right side of her head, ie away from the camera?

It was a great room with a decent bed and that leather sofa, Happy Days!!

Offline akauya

LL & Brightside - you're welcome!

LL I know you usually go for covered oral so she might just be one to punt for you, and to tempt you further there are a couple of good kebab shops nearby ;)

I saw her in the room in the photo, she was in Ilford being mentored in customer service skills by Jessica_posh  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41081.0. Has she still got short hair on the right side of her head, ie away from the camera?

It was a great room with a decent bed and that leather sofa, Happy Days!!

I just had a look at your reviews and of course, it was your review that put her on my hotlist. So thanks for the original review mate. Yes she still has the short cropped to one side hairstyle, unusual but it suits her. No leather sofa in her room this time.

I'll try Jessica Posh one day.

zingfu

Nice review. Beautiful girl, But no owo,  :( no kissing deal breaker for me.

Offline king tarzan

Bollox services punt!!

If she done dfk not bothered about owo I would screw her!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cuntminion

Not for me mate I'm not looking for a 14 and a half year old

Damm op that sp is stunning

Offline Colston36

Yes, I did notice that. Poor Romanian prossies (the good ones) trying really hard to distance themselves from their fellow Romanian (crappy) prossies :)

The thing is I thought AW was clamping down on the bullshit nationality thing? Ah well.

The lady is not distancing herself from anyone; just being perfectly accurate. Moldova is a little country which is literally between Romania and Russia. Simples.

I have to say though that having done business in Romania they are a devious bunch. But if you'd had to put up with what they have you'd probably be too.

Offline claretandblue

Wow she looks very nice thanks for the review mate! The presence of the tatts is for me a positive too :hi:

Londoner2015

She told me she is half Romanian half Russian, but we know don't we? She's a Romanian girl.

No she's not. As per her profile, she's a national of Moldova, where about a third of population are ethnic Russians, so most likely she's indeed half Russian and half Moldovan or Romanian (effectively the same ethnic group).

Offline akauya

The lady is not distancing herself from anyone; just being perfectly accurate. Moldova is a little country which is literally between Romania and Russia. Simples.

No she's not. As per her profile, she's a national of Moldova, where about a third of population are ethnic Russians, so most likely she's indeed half Russian and half Moldovan or Romanian (effectively the same ethnic group).

...er do I give a monkeys where exactly she comes from? No. All I care is she's gorgeous and you can fuck her for money. Simples.

Offline mrx007

...er do I give a monkeys where exactly she comes from? No. All I care is she's gorgeous and you can fuck her for money. Simples.

To me that's what punting is about. No commitment sex with good looking women. Thank you.

Offline G.Raff

Moldova is a little country which is literally between Romania and Russia.

Moldova is in fact between Romania and Ukraine - there is no common border with Russia.  :P

Having said that, it is correct that in Moldova there is a large ethnic Russian minority.

Anyway, who cares?  :rolleyes:

Offline king tarzan

I just care the woman is beautiful and does gfe services and has good attitude and long as she is not oriental
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline fitalic

To me she is always difficult yo get hold of, no answer to my calls/text. I may try next week see if I am lucky this time.

Did you go RO or Rimming on her? Did she mind?

Offline beachtest

Shame such a lack of service but she keeps reeling them in.
I've got her verification pic somewhere and she looks nothing like the photoshop'd pics that are on her profile

zingfu

Shame such a lack of service but she keeps reeling them in.
I've got her verification pic somewhere and she looks nothing like the photoshop'd pics that are on her profile

Can you show her verification picture? :)

yorkshire123

I assume you mean in a negative way?
To be honest if akauya says she's a looker then that's good enough for me.

Offline G.Raff

Offline beachtest

negatively bad.
I don't think the board allows posting these pics

Offline tazman1002001

Where does it say you can't post a verification pic? Of course you can.....you can't post PG pics ...
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline claretandblue

negatively bad.
I don't think the board allows posting these pics
Verification pictures are often showed on this site, post it up or it will look like there was an ulterior motive for your comments

Offline akauya

Verification pictures are often showed on this site, post it up or it will look like there was an ulterior motive for your comments

Indeed. I think we did have a 'best verification picture on AW' thread too :)

ramrodronnie

Inna Naughty – Leytonstone

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw this girl reviewed a while ago and had her on my hotlist for ages. Despite her stunning looks she isn’t reviewed here much simply because she is a very vanilla prossie who doesn’t offer what some punters consider essential e.g. DFK, CIM and OWO.

I, on the other hand, am perfectly happy to go for covered oral (in fact I’ve been trying to wean myself from OWO with varying degrees of success) also I don’t usually go for DFK, fingering or RO. Yes, I am a vanilla punter so Inna suited me fine.

Coms: A bit difficult to get hold of her in the morning, I phoned a few times to make an appointment but my call went straight to voicemail. After a while I gave up and booked another prossie (Sweet Angel Sophie External Link/Members Only review later).

Sometime later Inna texts me asking me to book via text; fair enough. Being a greedy bastard I booked her later the same day.

The meeting: £50 for half an hour.

I arrived at her place (near Leytonstone station) she opens the door (she’s hiding behind) I enter. My first reaction when I look at her was fucking hell! She’s stunning. She’s wearing high heels and underwear. Long legs, hot tight body,  beautiful face, she leads me upstairs and I can’t help getting a hard on just looking at her pert little arse... this girl is hot!

Her room is very well decorated and tidy; first things she asks is did I read her profile and the things she does and does not do. I say yes, I did and I’m OK with covered oral and not kissing etc. She’s happy and she offers me a drink, which I accept.

Her oral is very good, even with a condom, she sucks hard and does a bit of deep throat, not much but good enough for me to enjoy it a lot.

Sex in various positions, her on top, me on top, doggy, etc. What I enjoyed most was fucking her in mish, which is unusual because I usually prefer doggy to finish but this time it was amazing just looking at her beautiful face whilst I was inside her and her reaction to my thrusts.

Not sure why, maybe because it wasn’t available, I had an intense desire to kiss her, this is from me who doesn’t do kissing at all. But this time, and in the heat of the moment, I would have paid her double just to kiss her lips, she’s got a very kissable mouth, shame she doesn’t kiss.

I knew I wasn’t going to come for a second time as I saw Sophie (see above) earlier that day so I decided to relax and chat and explore her body. As usual with some very pretty women, she has a mixture of self-consciousness and slight haughtiness (if that’s the right word) about her looks. She knows she is beautiful and of course is using her looks to attract punters even though her services are limited for EE prossie standards. And unlike most women she wears very minimal make up. Looking very beautiful without make up is something that not many women can pull off.

Personality wise, we hit it off, she speaks very good English and we had a good chat and jokes etc. She has a pleasant personality which added to her looks and the fact that I just fucked her made for a very enjoyable half an hour with a very pretty Romanian girl.

After sex she offered some chocolate and more drinks if I wanted some, which I thought it was a nice touch. She was making sure I was happy with her service I guess.

Negatives: None for me. I know some of you fussy fuckers (especially the young ones amongst you) are spoilt with the choice of services. I, having started in the 80s with English prossies charging you even for taking their bras off and never kissing, was OK with her services. She delivered what promised with enthusiasm and was pleasant and attentive.

Recommended? Hell yes (with the provisos above)

Will I return? I’m a one-time punter but this time I’m really tempted seeing her again. It’s not often you fuck a stunning young woman half your age.

Thanks for the good comprehensive review akauya. Pleased that you enjoyed you're punt mate. How did you're punt with Sweet Angel Sophie go? To save me looking, did you do a Review on you're punt with her akauya?

Offline akauya

Thanks for the good comprehensive review akauya. Pleased that you enjoyed you're punt mate. How did you're punt with Sweet Angel Sophie go? To save me looking, did you do a Review on you're punt with her akauya?

Thanks random, no I haven't reviewed Sweet Angel Sophie yet - a neutral bordering on negative. Would only recommend as a plan B. Will try and write the review later today.

vw

40's your limit then !

citric

tnx Akauya for the review!

can you pop two times in half our service with inna?

Offline beachtest

sounds like stuck up service to me but one man's junk is anther's jewel

« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 07:36:44 pm by beachtest »

Offline arkenciel

holy sh1t cant believe this is the Verif photo. is it photo shop or the bloody make up?

damn

Offline kevfruger

Offline G.Raff

It's not the same girl.

For a start the member's number is different + the registered date of the profile is again many months later than the pic.

Offline lewishamguy

This verified pic belongs to her previous profile :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only

Offline akauya

That is her, after a night out on the booze and no sleep it seems :D

Why did you reduce it in size? Veri pics are usually much larger. I'm curious to see what her real name is.

Offline claretandblue

thats a good natural look
+1 considering no make up or effort made she still looks alright

vw

+1 considering no make up or effort made she still looks alright
Agree there, saw an article in that Womans mag the daily mail, looks standard for a morning.

Offline brushhand811

Just checked and see that my review of Inna was on her old profile. That group of girls who all seem connected to Jennifer -posh, seem to swap/change profiles, but it is not bait and switch as the photos do change when a girl uses another profile. Some of my reviews of that group now point to new girls.

Who knows why it happens outside their control probably, but they don't mislead.

zingfu

Thanks dude looks like she came from serious illness. :lol:

Offline claretandblue

Tried calling this girl twice this week around lunchtime plus no response to text,anyone know what hours she normally works?