Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wakefield - the best?  (Read 3770 times)

macready

Gents, I'm relatively new to the area but I can already wholeheartedly recommend three very different WGs in and around Wakefield:

(and no, I am not having the fluffies)

Myaa_xxx ... usually works out of Campanile hotel in Wakey, good venue
External Link/Members Only
My Rating on AW: "10/10. I was like a kid in a toyshop. Myaa is all-around stunning. Pretty, intelligent, friendly, perfect big boobs and oh maan that dream booty. To die for!"

prettykittyWY ... works out of a flat nr Wakey city centre
My Rating on AW: "Wow ... Kitty's got the dream body. Athletic, petite, soft and feminine, she's your perfect sexy young, horny fetish girl. And super-nice too xxx"

chantell69 ... recently moved to Castleford nr Xscape
My Rating on AW: "Very pretty, generous, busty perfection. Oh Man those big naturals. My face has never been so happy, or my cock. I'll be back. Treat her well you charlies."

Myaa is pretty much perfect .. intelligent, gorgeous, Indian-looking, incredible tits and ass, curves, broad-minded ... fucking hard on just thinking about her.

Kitty is your kinky college girl fuck, for me she wore skintight black leggings (a minor fetish of mine) and I munched through them happily while she writhed around on the bed ... lovely personality and an unconventional but sexy look about her

Chantell I've seen twice at least ... super-horny, great big tits, fantastic lickable pussy between nice big thighs, she's a great girl and sucks cock amazingly

Anyway, I hope this helps ... I'd love to get some other Wakefield recommendations from you fine fellows. I don't like wasting my cash, although one day I will definitely venture into TOFTT territory for the lads on here - just cos this is such a good forum :-)

Cheers: G

Offline p3ngu1n

Gents, I'm relatively new to the area but I can already wholeheartedly recommend three very different WGs in and around Wakefield:

(and no, I am not having the fluffies)

Myaa_xxx ... usually works out of Campanile hotel in Wakey, good venue
My Rating on AW: "10/10. I was like a kid in a toyshop. Myaa is all-around stunning. Pretty, intelligent, friendly, perfect big boobs and oh maan that dream booty. To die for!"

prettykittyWY ... works out of a flat nr Wakey city centre
My Rating on AW: "Wow ... Kitty's got the dream body. Athletic, petite, soft and feminine, she's your perfect sexy young, horny fetish girl. And super-nice too xxx"

chantell69 ... recently moved to Castleford nr Xscape
My Rating on AW: "Very pretty, generous, busty perfection. Oh Man those big naturals. My face has never been so happy, or my cock. I'll be back. Treat her well you charlies."

Myaa is pretty much perfect .. intelligent, gorgeous, Indian-looking, incredible tits and ass, curves, broad-minded ... fucking hard on just thinking about her.

Kitty is your kinky college girl fuck, for me she wore skintight black leggings (a minor fetish of mine) and I munched through them happily while she writhed around on the bed ... lovely personality and an unconventional but sexy look about her

Chantell I've seen twice at least ... super-horny, great big tits, fantastic lickable pussy between nice big thighs, she's a great girl and sucks cock amazingly

Anyway, I hope this helps ... I'd love to get some other Wakefield recommendations from you fine fellows. I don't like wasting my cash, although one day I will definitely venture into TOFTT territory for the lads on here - just cos this is such a good forum :-)

Cheers: G

+1 on Myaa. Easy to talk to and good service too

johnboy007

Might give Myaa a go, but she only has Oral listed - not OWO. Do you know if she offers this once in the booking?

macready

Pretty sure it was OWO but can't remember for sure. Believe me you'll be glad you went mate :-) G

Offline p3ngu1n

Sorry to revive this but something worth noting about Mya is that she doesn't kiss (she didn't when I met her). She doesn't list kissing, FK, DFK,...on her services so fair play I guess. Didn't bother me but might be a dealbreaker for some  :hi:

macready

I honestly can't remember whether she did or she didn't ... all I know is that it was one of the best punts of my life ;-)

Fantastic, unbelievable playground of a body, plus pretty, funny, friendly and not at all detached.

Offline Johndy

From a Manchester who is sometimes in the area, thanks for the info.

Another two for your list in the area,

p.

Leeds genuine couple

Both brilliant, wish they were from over here, I would be broke

Sorry not good on links

Offline stevedave

Link for P:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'd also mention Tattoo babe, I have recently seen and reviewed her and she was brilliant, very horny and up for pretty much anything:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Having seen both P and Tattoo babe, I would definitely put them both in the category of uber horny MILF's, they both just love sex...and plenty of it. Neither of them are vanilla (but I imagine could be if you wanted them to) and P's squirting is, frankly, unreal...I sight for sore eyes!