Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know her?..was originally working in Leicester  (Read 783 times)

otorolover

Bloody hot if this is real.....can't make my mind up whether to TOFTT or finally see Khloe Sexy Girl!

External Link/Members Only

mrhappypants

There are many on here more expert than me in reading profiles, but for what it is worth the lack of reviews and rate for these looks may be warning signs.  If she is local to you you could TOFTT.  My advice would be to politely and briefly confirm the preferences you want and ask about extras in your text and reconfirmed these when (if) you actually meet her. If she is evasive or stops responding be wary. 

My instinct; too good to be true.

Dave

Bratpack

That profile is probably part of a group of profiles which includes:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The listed location is Golders Green and/or Barnet but if you do a proximity search they show up in a different location. If you click on "view a map of the area" they're all in NW1. They are all available today. They all have PGs but no galleries. None have submitted a verification picture (not sure why they don't have authenticity warnings) so they don't have a nationality. More than likely it is a PG scam or a bait and switch operation.

otorolover

Thanks both for the great advice.  I'll leave this one well alone!

Offline The_Don

If she is local to you you could TOFTT.  My advice would be to politely and briefly confirm the preferences you want and ask about extras in your text and reconfirmed these when (if) you actually meet her.

+1 and you (otorolover) could always walk. If your not happy with what you see or feel no right before handing over any money

To add to Bratpack feed back (with reference to posted links)

The above profile as been on A/W since 2011. It only has 7698 views and no feed back (currently) but also states:

I have many reviews live with more on the way

Contradiction  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 10:58:59 am by The_Don »