Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glamorous Ruby & Sensual Carmen - are they hot?  (Read 2809 times)

Dbed

Hi

I've got some free time coming up and I'm trying to arrange a ffm threesome.

I've done tons of research and I've narrowed it down to Ruby & Carmen who are touring soon.

I can't seem to find much info on them though apart from a couple of recommendations. Has anyone seen either of them? Are they hot?

Thanks in advance :)

password02

Hi

I've done tons of research and I've narrowed it down to Ruby & Carmen who are touring soon.

I can't seem to find much info on them though apart from a couple of recommendations. Has anyone seen either of them? Are they hot?

Links?

wayneking

Hi

I can highly recommend Carmen and Ruby, they are both gorgeous and interact great with each other.
I can also vouch for their likes list as genuine.
I've seen them both twice and would not hesitate in returning.

Offline anyfucker

I can highly recommend Carmen and Ruby, they are both gorgeous and interact great with each other.
I can also vouch for their likes list as genuine.
I've seen them both twice and would not hesitate in returning.
Since neither of them have a review here it would be tremendously helpful if you could post a review old chap.

Dbed

Thanks Wayneking!

Yeah they don't have any reviews though so I was a bit hesitant. Are their pics accurate? Do they look 22?

Cheers.

wayneking

I will try to post a review later, they are both hot, Carmen is slightly older but still young looking.

Offline loopy

Anyone else (preferably long standing member) able to vouch for these girls?

Offline Andy2605

I realise I am not a long term member but I can vouch for these two. I have had two punts with Carmen and one as a threesome with Ruby in the last 3 or 4 months. I saw Carmen last Thursday. They are amazing. They do charge for extras but they do make that clear.

Offline yuiop300

I realise I am not a long term member but I can vouch for these two. I have had two punts with Carmen and one as a threesome with Ruby in the last 3 or 4 months. I saw Carmen last Thursday. They are amazing. They do charge for extras but they do make that clear.

Thanks for the info.

If you could write a review it would make it easier for people to see if they are good or not.  I'm thinking about seeing Carmen today but not sure.

RNinePunter

Ruby provides a better service, Carmen used to be good too but quality of service slipped recently.

Offline Andy2605

Thanks for the info.

If you could write a review it would make it easier for people to see if they are good or not.  I'm thinking about seeing Carmen today but not sure.

Yes, that's a fair point, will do asap

wayneking

Since neither of them have a review here it would be tremendously helpful if you could post a review old chap.

I saw both Ruby and Carmen about a month or so ago, they are both beautiful and as mentioned before their likes list are accurate.
Both girls interact with each other, kissing going down on each other etc..(I have written a field report on AW).
Last time I fucked Ruby in the arse whilst Carmen rimmed me and both girls we're totally into each other, I also cum in Carmens mouth and they snowballed, I'm sorry for my crap review but I'm not too good at writing I'd rather be doing.
I hope this is some help but they are both gorgeous girls that provides an excellent service.