Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet teen julia -Tufnell park  (Read 3970 times)

56 review(s) for sweetTeen_julia20 (50 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline lovemachine

I saw Julia just over a week ago,AW 2682789,at the basement flat that she shares with Laura near Tufnell park station .communications all done by text and agreed 45mins for £80.We agreed some of her likes list and started of with a shared shower where she quickly washed me and I lightly played with her breasts.She has a firm young body,lovely tits and ass.
we then moved onto the bed and she started owo which was just about ok,also sucked my balls but not for long enough.Then she suggested 69 which I happily obliged,after a while she finished off with cim .She then left the room to deposit it.Then more kissing which turned increasingly light and more RO.Tried some doggy and misc but couldnt finish as too little down time.
I found Julia a very nice girl and even though she did all requests with a good attitude,there were some minor points like no real play in the shower,no eye contact with owo (which was far from the best Ive had),it was all a bit mechanical and lacking sexyness.